OSHA alleges 23 violations by Wiscons...

OSHA alleges 23 violations by Wisconsin party rental company

There are 3 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Aug 24, 2010, titled OSHA alleges 23 violations by Wisconsin party rental company. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

A Milwaukee County company that rents party supplies for large events has been cited for 23 alleged safety and health violations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

WHAT

Eau Claire, WI

#1 Aug 24, 2010
You can walk into any large or small business and and find multiple violations like these every day, osha is the biggest joke around.
Patrick S

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Aug 24, 2010
Yeah OSHA is a joke and some of the things that they say are violations shouldn't be. Like use a step ladder instead of being on your tip toes. I can understand if its something heavy your lifting but when the box weighs a pound, no it makes no sense at all.
OSHA should also be fined for allowing the oil spill to happen and for anything that has happened in the states, because they weren't actually doing their job to make sure things were fixed or taking care of before the accident happens.
development rules

Blue Earth, MN

#3 Aug 24, 2010
OSHA has no teeth. A business I worked at was willing to pay any fine, regardless of the amount or severity, just so they could get their product done faster. OSHA is just another cost-of-business.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ted Cruz Revealed, Watch Video, then Vote Apr '16 Vote For Trump 1
Ted Cruz is a Pathological Liar Apr '16 Vote For Trump 1
Ted Cruz Demands U.S. Take Muslim Refugees Apr '16 Just Sayin 5
Donald Trump and the National Debt Apr '16 Vote For Trump 1
Cruz & Kasich Plan Huge Cuts to S.S. & Medicare Mar '16 No CruzKasick 1
News Milwaukeeans Take to the Streets in Opposition ... Mar '16 Vote For Trump 2
USA Being Bankrupted by Immigration Legal & Il... Mar '16 Vote For Trump 1

Oak Creek Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oak Creek Mortgages