OSHA alleges 23 violations by Wisconsin party rental company

Full story: TwinCities.com

A Milwaukee County company that rents party supplies for large events has been cited for 23 alleged safety and health violations.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
WHAT

Hudson, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2010

Judged:

You can walk into any large or small business and and find multiple violations like these every day, osha is the biggest joke around.
Patrick S

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2010

Judged:

Yeah OSHA is a joke and some of the things that they say are violations shouldn't be. Like use a step ladder instead of being on your tip toes. I can understand if its something heavy your lifting but when the box weighs a pound, no it makes no sense at all.
OSHA should also be fined for allowing the oil spill to happen and for anything that has happened in the states, because they weren't actually doing their job to make sure things were fixed or taking care of before the accident happens.
development rules

Wells, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2010

Judged:

OSHA has no teeth. A business I worked at was willing to pay any fine, regardless of the amount or severity, just so they could get their product done faster. OSHA is just another cost-of-business.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Oak Creek Discussions

Search the Oak Creek Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WI Who do you support for Governor in Wisconsin in... (Oct '10) 9 hr TrueWords 6,984
WI Wisconsin Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 16 hr selfridge 451
anabolic steroids (Apr '12) Sun MELO 39
Cudahy Music Forum (Nov '12) Jul 15 Musikologist 9
Brussels: Annual Belgian Days kicks off today (Jul '10) Jul 12 Tom delsart 2
Milwaukee man charged with voter fraud Jun 24 slenderman 1
WI Who do you support for Attorney General in Wisc... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Judge 88
•••
•••
•••
•••

Oak Creek Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Oak Creek People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••