Who do you support for Governor in Wisconsin in 2010?

Posted in the Oak Creek Forum

Comments (Page 278)

Showing posts 5,541 - 5,560 of6,896
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Who Tee Who

Oconto Falls, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Judged:

King Kong Bundy wrote:
<quoted text> So what you’re saying is you want the government to do NOTING for the citizens? They get elected, hang out in Washington, but do NOTHING for the people that voted for them? They take advantage of paid healthcare, and retirement, on top of wonderful wages that none of those that voted for them have, yet you expect them to do NOTHING for those voters in return? You are okay, however with them further cutting taxes on millionaires, and large corporations, both of which already pay a much lower percentage of taxes, and have many more “loopholes” and access to resources than the vast majority of voters. Are you by chance a millionaire……Or just stupid?
Hey a Butt wipe name caller,I like it. Oh I'm not a millionaire like Bojangles Obama,I'm a goverment teat person like you. Cry Cry Cry,somebody carry me.I want my handout!
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Judged:

Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
25 siblings walked in to Wisconsin, each had 7-25 children of their own, they all took offbranch roads, and killed all in the small towns and assumed the picture name likeness of what they had in the home and impersonated the family.
Ballwegs killed my family, Werner was 9 years old when it happened.
they all have fake insurence policies on us and try to kill us. Steve is not bonnies he is werners family BABYSWAP.
Their since werners sister had policies on me to kill me since childhood. All of them had grandchildren and registered DNA at hospitals the killers are all founded and one family. SAME DNA that killed the royal house that each state was seized and raided for.
Not crazy DA fiels are waiting for them to be caught in jurisdiction of a crime now.
My mother used to work for the State Office Building and she had FBI all around her and they handed her cases to dictate for court presentation in DA files, She knows our families killers and had to sign into a hush presentation with Feds.

As well "Neighborhood Helping Hand", may be the reason orphans showed up all over the USA back in the 50-70s.$45,000 a year for neighborhood snitch, but they refused to follow the law and were arrested for 12 plus years. Unlawful profiling gossip and assumptions. 12 year prison for the crime. All their kids were removed to foster care, and orphanages and other family.

BUT now we have the Orphan kids on the payroll again, they are calling it neighborhood Associations now embesssling civilan monies and unlawful profiling misleading arrests.

So if we can have the FEDERAL Government order same audit for neighborhood Association as Neighborhood Helping HAnd audit, we have mroe then 12 years prison, these ones embessled civilan funds as well. Not just helping hands cirmes, further to bigger courts, so how about over 25 years of racketeered crime, plus their families crimes still waiting for prosecutions in their DA FILE for indiction, that is over life 25 years out of here,

WE are almost free, All those plaques form the awards or volunteer awards $15-$35,000 Were sold to RICKS OL And GOLD they ran with the cash pRe arranged. No audit by IRS.
Who Tee Who

Oconto Falls, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
My mother used to work for the State Office Building and she had FBI all around her and they handed her cases to dictate for court presentation in DA files, She knows our families killers and had to sign into a hush presentation with Feds.
As well "Neighborhood Helping Hand", may be the reason orphans showed up all over the USA back in the 50-70s.$45,000 a year for neighborhood snitch, but they refused to follow the law and were arrested for 12 plus years. Unlawful profiling gossip and assumptions. 12 year prison for the crime. All their kids were removed to foster care, and orphanages and other family.
BUT now we have the Orphan kids on the payroll again, they are calling it neighborhood Associations now embesssling civilan monies and unlawful profiling misleading arrests.
So if we can have the FEDERAL Government order same audit for neighborhood Association as Neighborhood Helping HAnd audit, we have mroe then 12 years prison, these ones embessled civilan funds as well. Not just helping hands cirmes, further to bigger courts, so how about over 25 years of racketeered crime, plus their families crimes still waiting for prosecutions in their DA FILE for indiction, that is over life 25 years out of here,
WE are almost free, All those plaques form the awards or volunteer awards $15-$35,000 Were sold to RICKS OL And GOLD they ran with the cash pRe arranged. No audit by IRS.
Dam m m m m! Jamie becareful what you reveal in your posts. Jamie you know as well as I,that Jimmy Hoffa and Elmer Fudd are under cover KGB! They are watching your every move! Sure I know you can kill with your bare hands,but so can Barney Fife. So watch your back, cuz The Powers That Be are like the Hounds of Hell!
Rick Tick

Cedarburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Judged:

Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>Hey a Butt wipe name caller,I like it. Oh I'm not a millionaire like Bojangles Obama,I'm a goverment teat person like you. Cry Cry Cry,somebody carry me.I want my handout!
Nice, well thought out answer! DOPE!
willster

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Judged:

Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>The world and the goverment owes me! Cry! Cry! Cry! Pay my way,carry me,carry me. Everyone who does'nt want to pay my way is vile,the world owes me! And don't forget to tell how you are suckling on the goverment teat. Bet you wonder how I knew?
Talk about sucking,your narritive shows ,without remorse, that you are the biggest sucker of all. Like all weird and false talking points from a TEA BAGGER right wingnut, all you can do is repeat your iciocy over and over until someone not paying that much attention buys into your distorted book of truths. Does your mommy know your using her computer again? I am proud of my service to my
country.You will never put your life on the line for what you beleive in, will you? You will never have the guts or knowledge to start and run a successful business like I have done. You are right in your assumption, I do collect the social security that I paid into for fifty "50" years. It is not an entitlement if you paid for it,stupid. You are of the little piss ant party all you do whine about other people , look in the mirror little man.
willster

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
25 siblings walked in to Wisconsin, each had 7-25 children of their own, they all took offbranch roads, and killed all in the small towns and assumed the picture name likeness of what they had in the home and impersonated the family.
Ballwegs killed my family, Werner was 9 years old when it happened.
they all have fake insurence policies on us and try to kill us. Steve is not bonnies he is werners family BABYSWAP.
Their since werners sister had policies on me to kill me since childhood. All of them had grandchildren and registered DNA at hospitals the killers are all founded and one family. SAME DNA that killed the royal house that each state was seized and raided for.
Not crazy DA fiels are waiting for them to be caught in jurisdiction of a crime now.
Oh! That one.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Judged:

Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>Dam m m m m! Jamie becareful what you reveal in your posts. Jamie you know as well as I,that Jimmy Hoffa and Elmer Fudd are under cover KGB! They are watching your every move! Sure I know you can kill with your bare hands,but so can Barney Fife. So watch your back, cuz The Powers That Be are like the Hounds of Hell!
I am not illegal. Police and District Attorney have a 3rd world party going on, they put a sticker over my file name and put their girlfriends on it to win $50,000 to $500,000 civilian awards as their wives have to have the cleanest files. As long as they cant find the audti of files or my fiel used they get away with the money and crime, but they are only allowed to WED the cleaniest DA file of State and NAtion, mine is it but im to ugly, so all their wives won houses and cars off my file.

Im the unfunded Traumatic BRain Injury, and until I do sit ups and were nice clothes for the men to market in politics police and Da they refuse to have photo and payoff for the civilan award. DA tipped me off.

As well as police Fitchburg police were going to pay for my training academy to be a Debriefing Agnet or Internal Affairs, Chief Gregory was discharged or permitted to retire, as the CHief made report of a officer that tried a verbal hit on me in Public Administrations class, assigned by Offcer that was discharged at South Presinc for payoff and attempted murder of me,he asked for informaiton higher then my HUman Serivces degree, I regailed my injury an dmedical conclusions some techniques used in private and military secters. CHief Gregory was reported for Unlawful interrogations of Military Family with a Traumatic BRain Injury and was asked to leave service as a result a Military Federal Agent Seargent was in class sitting behind and reported him too.

My youngest was in class swith me that day, my oldest was left for 2 hours to watch a movie and clean her room. BIG fight in parking lot, officers agasint officers CHief of Police against CHief of Police Military and Federal takedown at Upper Iowa University. Man fight, I asked if I could leave safely they all stopped to let me and my daughter go home. That was a great year, I had entered into 2 contractual marrigaes with Dupuke Iowa for my duaghters skateboard boys that lived on the top of the bluffs in the Big houses. I had entered for my business loan and grant offer with the richest men in USa for MAdison Wisc. And I only needed $5000 in the bank for a house to be made for me and my girls I have a awsome credit score. I have some debt but it was Unlawfully Billing Malpractice so it has to be liquadated in court.

Bad things after that the girls dads child support was increased to 17% At the time in 2005 they were 8 and 12. I never recived 17% in their life. The boys ran to try to block support and made false claims agaisnt me, when they are caught they still owe 17% form all the time they Kidnapped my girls, IN DA FILES they still reside with mom and arrests on fathers were ordered in 2006. Police refuse to comply with Cirminal COurt orders until they see the orders, They are supposed to confirm INFORMATION in mens DA FILES, ignorent polcie force I hope they indite and arrest them all for negligence and ignroence.

My daughters were raped sexually assaulted and physically harmed there since and were coerced in a matricde investigation, they are guilty form partisipation with family trying to kill me for insurence payoff now.

I guess Im sad, I birthed better kids then that what have they become? But then again brainwashed parental alienation thats what kidnapping does to you I guess anything for the money now huh.
Who Tee Who

Doylestown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Judged:

willster wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about sucking,your narritive shows ,without remorse, that you are the biggest sucker of all. Like all weird and false talking points from a TEA BAGGER right wingnut, all you can do is repeat your iciocy over and over until someone not paying that much attention buys into your distorted book of truths. Does your mommy know your using her computer again? I am proud of my service to my
country.You will never put your life on the line for what you beleive in, will you? You will never have the guts or knowledge to start and run a successful business like I have done. You are right in your assumption, I do collect the social security that I paid into for fifty "50" years. It is not an entitlement if you paid for it,stupid. You are of the little piss ant party all you do whine about other people , look in the mirror little man.
Insults -n- name calling,thats what you can bring to a blog. This is why I reply to bowl floaters such as you in the manner that I do.You see bowl floaters like yourself like to give away other peoples hard earened money.You want the goverment to reach in the pocket of real hard working business owners and lavish the money they take on people who produce nothing.Just how much did you give of your own money to charity last year, Floater? Look out Bowl Floater cuz here comes the plunger. Phoney fake ASS!
willster

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>Insults -n- name calling,thats what you can bring to a blog. This is why I reply to bowl floaters such as you in the manner that I do.You see bowl floaters like yourself like to give away other peoples hard earened money.You want the goverment to reach in the pocket of real hard working business owners and lavish the money they take on people who produce nothing.Just how much did you give of your own money to charity last year, Floater? Look out Bowl Floater cuz here comes the plunger. Phoney fake ASS!
Name calling that's what you bring to blog, see it works both ways,Can't Understand Normal Thinking.So we should redistribute the wealth upwards and call it anarchy.You who believe the world is flat, the sun rises in the west and catholic preists are just the best babysitters. C'mon man, you haven't a coherent thought in your little head. How much did you give to charity,or for that fact did you help your Mom and pay your rent for the basement.
Does she know your using her computer again? And I ask again would you put your life on the line for what you beleive? I doubt it you are like all the other little sniveling brats that were raised to beleive the deserve respect, you earn that owl boy. Just like money has to be earned ,let your mommy explain it to you. Just quit smoking dope in the basement and being anonymous. Being anonymous give you a set of balls you probably, don't have.
I'll have to close now here comes your mommy.

“All Human Freedom began”

Since: May 10

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

willster wrote:
<quoted text>
Name calling that's what you bring to blog, see it works both ways,Can't Understand Normal Thinking.So we should redistribute the wealth upwards and call it anarchy.You who believe the world is flat, the sun rises in the west and catholic preists are just the best babysitters. C'mon man, you haven't a coherent thought in your little head. How much did you give to charity,or for that fact did you help your Mom and pay your rent for the basement.
Does she know your using her computer again? And I ask again would you put your life on the line for what you beleive? I doubt it you are like all the other little sniveling brats that were raised to beleive the deserve respect, you earn that owl boy. Just like money has to be earned ,let your mommy explain it to you. Just quit smoking dope in the basement and being anonymous. Being anonymous give you a set of balls you probably, don't have.
I'll have to close now here comes your mommy.
typical liberal mantra-you are part of the intelligentsia right? you certainly are not smarter. One thing I know about liberals is what they accuse us of being or doing is actually what they are doing. How is that basement?
fetch amighty joe young

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>typical liberal mantra-you are part of the intelligentsia right? you certainly are not smarter. One thing I know about liberals is what they accuse us of being or doing is actually what they are doing. How is that basement?
Your basement is nice, your mom just brought me some juice, and something she called "your favorite sock". I'm not sure what that means, but it stinks. Your computer is kind of sticky too.
Who Tee Who

Doylestown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

fetch amighty joe young wrote:
<quoted text> Your basement is nice, your mom just brought me some juice, and something she called "your favorite sock". I'm not sure what that means, but it stinks. Your computer is kind of sticky too.
Your Mom is happy cuz she just cashed another goverment teat welfare check.You know people working and paying thier own way in this world is not just a rumor it really happens. But sad to say there is getting to be less-n-less of us working people all the time.I guess your welfare parasite Mom and your four fatherless siblings will be looking for new hosts to parasite off. But who will it be? Cry Cry Cry! The world owes me! Don't forget to eat that third platter of pancakes-n-sausage.Don't forget to charge up the battery on your electric chair. Loser,Baaahaaaa!
willster

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>typical liberal mantra-you are part of the intelligentsia right? you certainly are not smarter. One thing I know about liberals is what they accuse us of being or doing is actually what they are doing. How is that basement?
Your dumbassedness is really tireing, You have no real ideas you have no core, you have no sense of right and wrong. Why don't you crawl back into your mommies basement and take your sock,and quit sucking your thumb,remember what mommy said? Back to the question of you being human,I think DNA would prove us wrong. Typical right wingnut, tea bagging crap. You have no original ideas so don't boor us with you incessiant whining. When Mr. Obama is reelected ,I would pay anything to see the gov't teat yanked right out of your mouth, And again I ask Do you have enough conviction to fight and give your life for what you beleive in?You seem to skip over this everytime. Are you someone(of course) that thinks it is alright for some one else to fight your battles. You are the one sucking on this country because you do nothing to affect change but run your whinney little mouth. Be a man like the rest of us that have given back to our country instead of taking all the time. OK now is the time you insult all of US veterens, so have at it,sockpuppet.

“All Human Freedom began”

Since: May 10

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

willster wrote:
<quoted text>
Your dumbassedness is really tireing, You have no real ideas you have no core, you have no sense of right and wrong. Why don't you crawl back into your mommies basement and take your sock,and quit sucking your thumb,remember what mommy said? Back to the question of you being human,I think DNA would prove us wrong. Typical right wingnut, tea bagging crap. You have no original ideas so don't boor us with you incessiant whining. When Mr. Obama is reelected ,I would pay anything to see the gov't teat yanked right out of your mouth, And again I ask Do you have enough conviction to fight and give your life for what you beleive in?You seem to skip over this everytime. Are you someone(of course) that thinks it is alright for some one else to fight your battles. You are the one sucking on this country because you do nothing to affect change but run your whinney little mouth. Be a man like the rest of us that have given back to our country instead of taking all the time. OK now is the time you insult all of US veterens, so have at it,sockpuppet.
Be a man??? not into that liberal sex change stuff. Liberals forget that human values, such as courage, honesty, and leadership are not things taught in a classroom. They are primary skills. You either possess them at the time they are needed or you don't. My uncle was killed in Vietnam. Army PFC E3 Selective Service-1st infantry division. He fought against you anti-anti communists.... And yet you are still here. He did not die so the United States could turn into a communist country with a communist named Barack Hussein O'bama as President. I now have taken up the fight to fight communists in our midst. So GFY.
Who Tee Who

Doylestown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

willster wrote:
<quoted text>
So how many bullet holes do you have in you for serving your country? I'll answer for you ......None...... So let's be clear in understanding your position on military service.You seem to think that you are the only person who is or has ever been in the armed services? You must think you are John Wayne flying the space shuttle,cuz you served in the armed services? You think that becuase you had a business that you hung the moon? What a Twit. Your life on the line,,,,Baaahahahahaha!!!!!
Who Tee Who

Doylestown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

willster wrote:
<quoted text>
The only fighting you have ever done is for your goverment hand out. Oh I suppose the time you fought that shit eating piss ant in self defence counts. Baahahahaha! Zero!
willster

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Be a man??? not into that liberal sex change stuff. Liberals forget that human values, such as courage, honesty, and leadership are not things taught in a classroom. They are primary skills. You either possess them at the time they are needed or you don't. My uncle was killed in Vietnam. Army PFC E3 Selective Service-1st infantry division. He fought against you anti-anti communists.... And yet you are still here. He did not die so the United States could turn into a communist country with a communist named Barack Hussein O'bama as President. I now have taken up the fight to fight communists in our midst. So GFY.
Talk is cheap little man. I honor your uncle for his sacrifice to our country. but evidently you don't share his same values. Eat sh-t and die!
willster

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>The only fighting you have ever done is for your goverment hand out. Oh I suppose the time you fought that shit eating piss ant in self defence counts. Baahahahaha! Zero!
a complete boooooor You hang your banner around your selfless uncle but evidently you were adopted.You have none of the qualities of a service member, honesty, respect and truthfulness.

GFY
willster

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>So how many bullet holes do you have in you for serving your country? I'll answer for you ......None...... So let's be clear in understanding your position on military service.You seem to think that you are the only person who is or has ever been in the armed services? You must think you are John Wayne flying the space shuttle,cuz you served in the armed services? You think that becuase you had a business that you hung the moon? What a Twit. Your life on the line,,,,Baaahahahahaha!!!!!
I have more courage in my little than your whole family possesses, you must think fight and lieing on an internet blog is courage, you who has his head so far up his bosses as- you have to be a brown noser because you obviosly have no marketable skills. That sex change thing, do what is good for you. I don't hate and despise people for their views or their sexual orientation. You however are a lame as-ed redneck, with no redeeming social value.
willster

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Be a man??? not into that liberal sex change stuff. Liberals forget that human values, such as courage, honesty, and leadership are not things taught in a classroom. They are primary skills. You either possess them at the time they are needed or you don't. My uncle was killed in Vietnam. Army PFC E3 Selective Service-1st infantry division. He fought against you anti-anti communists.... And yet you are still here. He did not die so the United States could turn into a communist country with a communist named Barack Hussein O'bama as President. I now have taken up the fight to fight communists in our midst. So GFY.
Oh by the way tou can't ride on your dead uncles coattails for courage and honor. You yourself have to give of yourself, which you are unwilling or to much of a coward to do.Don't throw some elses name around like it is your badge of honor it only makes you look like a fool. I say again have you ever given back to your country? And I don't mean by just paying your fines for molesting the rest of us. You talk and talk but you are of no substance, try and stand up like a man and take resposibility for your anemic life.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,541 - 5,560 of6,896
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Oak Creek Discussions

Search the Oak Creek Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WI Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in W... (Oct '10) Apr 16 Tealiban faschists 45
anabolic steroids (Apr '12) Apr 2 Jpp92 36
WI Who do you support for Attorney General in Wisc... (Oct '10) Mar 27 MERCER SCHOOL FACTS 87
WI Wisconsin Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Mar 27 MERCER SCHOOL FACTS 450
WI Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Wisconsin... (Oct '10) Mar 27 MERCER SCHOOL FACTS 2,233
WI Who do you support for Secretary of State in Wi... (Oct '10) Mar 27 MERCER SCHOOL FACTS 20
Cudahy Music Forum (Nov '12) Mar '14 Musikologist 8
•••
•••
•••
Oak Creek Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Oak Creek Jobs

•••
•••
•••