Who do you support for Governor in Wi...
wedjat

Milwaukee, WI

#5880 Oct 5, 2012
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Where the hell did the O'bama campaign find that mutt? damn O'bama is desparate this go around. The only supporters he has left are the...well...er...ah...not sure.:)
Obama's only supporters are all the supporters who have raised his approval rate to far above Romney's. Guess you haven't been paying attention to anything, have you?
willster

Eau Claire, WI

#5881 Oct 5, 2012
Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>We all know it's hard for you sittng there in the nursing home with a sqwishy full diaper.So go on and continue to pretend that you are a military person. Pretend that the rest of society does'nt have to support your valueless carcuss. Day dream that you are Washington crossing the Delaware. What have you got but your pretend world? The nurse will come with your oatmeal mush very soon, Baaaahaaa!
Retired Air force after 33 years,pussy. I built houses and did home remodeling for 35 years,owl crap. I'm done with you, you ball less, mother teat sucking pile of worthless humanity . You are obviously a little boy who has taken over his mommies keyboard. You still haven't answered my question as- breath. What if anything have you or will you do to repay your country for letting you live? We all know that you won't fight for your country or even voluteer of yourself, little men do little things. and speaking of little how are your little balls,penis and brain. Oh I forget that someone of obviously limited abilities, must be having your worthless mother type for you. you are a good reason for retroactive abortion. so long little man
Who Tee Who

New Lisbon, WI

#5882 Oct 5, 2012
willster wrote:
<quoted text>
Retired Air force after 33 years,pussy. I built houses and did home remodeling for 35 years,owl crap. I'm done with you, you ball less, mother teat sucking pile of worthless humanity . You are obviously a little boy who has taken over his mommies keyboard. You still haven't answered my question as- breath. What if anything have you or will you do to repay your country for letting you live? We all know that you won't fight for your country or even voluteer of yourself, little men do little things. and speaking of little how are your little balls,penis and brain. Oh I forget that someone of obviously limited abilities, must be having your worthless mother type for you. you are a good reason for retroactive abortion. so long little man
Another goverment teat retire-e. Nobody forced your cry'n ,whining ass to be in the USAF. You could'nt make any where else goverment teat boy. Everybody owes me,cry cry cry!Oh look at me the world revolves around me, I'm, "goverment teat boy"! Build a monument to me,cuz I sucked a goverment teat job for 40ty years. And now the goverment continues to sent me a check cuz the world owes me. More more more I want more,I'm a "goverment teat boy". Another joke that hard working people have to carry on their backs.
cruzer

Eau Claire, WI

#5884 Oct 6, 2012
I have been watching these two guys go after each other for a time now.
First Who tee who is not very intelligent because he sounds like broken record. This gov't teat thing he keeps refering to, what is his point,if any? Also his style is degenerate.
Also this wiilster guy stsrted out with some valid arguments but degenerated into just name calling.
Lets talk
voter suppression
the fight against the right of a woman to choose what health care that is right for them
The lieing by both sides, all the things they say they will do and never do.
The persistance of the republican candidate to reinvent his positions every other day
The not so subtle race baiting by the right wing
Why the republican party wants to privitize everything.If they privitize schools the corporations will be writing the history books and I'll bet there won't be anything about the labor movement in them.

Just a few thing to think about.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#5885 Oct 6, 2012
Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>Another goverment teat retire-e. Nobody forced your cry'n ,whining ass to be in the USAF. You could'nt make any where else goverment teat boy. Everybody owes me,cry cry cry!Oh look at me the world revolves around me, I'm, "goverment teat boy"! Build a monument to me,cuz I sucked a goverment teat job for 40ty years. And now the goverment continues to sent me a check cuz the world owes me. More more more I want more,I'm a "goverment teat boy". Another joke that hard working people have to carry on their backs.
To defend a military underpaid personel, that has to battle form brian trauma and unidentified injections etc, that consequences are not anything that a civilan doctor in public could ever possibly fix.

I would say as a attack against a US military personel, conspircay to harm slander profile is 7 years prison to a general human civilan, so I know it is 10 years plus to slander or mock or profile US FORCES.

they will remove all options for Pension, 401k, cash out all life insurence policies on you or that you have, and you SSI Aand SSDI benefits. That is partial payment plus prison for the crime.

Afterwich you are only entitled to Welfare and free chartity that the community provides for your crime.

GOOD LUCK
Who Tee Who

New Lisbon, WI

#5886 Oct 7, 2012
cruzer wrote:
I have been watching these two guys go after each other for a time now.
First Who tee who is not very intelligent because he sounds like broken record. This gov't teat thing he keeps refering to, what is his point,if any? Also his style is degenerate.
Also this wiilster guy stsrted out with some valid arguments but degenerated into just name calling.
Lets talk
voter suppression
the fight against the right of a woman to choose what health care that is right for them
The lieing by both sides, all the things they say they will do and never do.
The persistance of the republican candidate to reinvent his positions every other day
The not so subtle race baiting by the right wing
Why the republican party wants to privitize everything.If they privitize schools the corporations will be writing the history books and I'll bet there won't be anything about the labor movement in them.
Just a few thing to think about.
I've never ,ever had any one try to keep me from voting. But you are the type that wants to vote ten times over,And when that conduct is brought to a stop you cry,,,,,VOTER SUPPRESSSION!Choose any health can you want,,,,then get a job and pay for it yourself.
cruzer

Eau Claire, WI

#5887 Oct 8, 2012
Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>I've never ,ever had any one try to keep me from voting. But you are the type that wants to vote ten times over,And when that conduct is brought to a stop you cry,,,,,VOTER SUPPRESSSION!Choose any health can you want,,,,then get a job and pay for it yourself.
You may not have any trouble voting, but that is no reason to put restrictions on othe(democrat)people. As you see these onerous laws are unconstitutional, they are being struck down in many states. What about the guy in Mass. that said "voter ID done ,assuring a win for mitt romney?
wedjat

Milwaukee, WI

#5888 Oct 8, 2012
Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>I've never ,ever had any one try to keep me from voting. But you are the type that wants to vote ten times over,And when that conduct is brought to a stop you cry,,,,,VOTER SUPPRESSSION!Choose any health can you want,,,,then get a job and pay for it yourself.
You obviously have not been paying attention to the news, AT ALL. Otherwise, you would know that a few articles, studies, etc. have come out that state flat out the voter fraud that the republicans insist is rampant is in fact a non issue. Even republican governors themselves have admitted that after doing some research, the idea is incorrect. Why don't you read the news? Why do you insist on being misinformed? It just makes you looks like a lazy idiot.
Who Tee Who

New Lisbon, WI

#5889 Oct 8, 2012
wedjat wrote:
<quoted text>You obviously have not been paying attention to the news, AT ALL. Otherwise, you would know that a few articles, studies, etc. have come out that state flat out the voter fraud that the republicans insist is rampant is in fact a non issue. Even republican governors themselves have admitted that after doing some research, the idea is incorrect. Why don't you read the news? Why do you insist on being misinformed? It just makes you looks like a lazy idiot.
Well idiot,what idiot,other than you would object to a person having a ID to vote.Voter fraud is in fact going to be reduced with voter ID. When the brain train left retardsville you must have lost your grip on the railing.
Who Tee Who

New Lisbon, WI

#5890 Oct 8, 2012
cruzer wrote:
<quoted text>
You may not have any trouble voting, but that is no reason to put restrictions on othe(democrat)people. As you see these onerous laws are unconstitutional, they are being struck down in many states. What about the guy in Mass. that said "voter ID done ,assuring a win for mitt romney?
Well, Cruzer if they strike it down here in Wi. then I'm gonna vote about 200 times. Sweet I like it! Strike'r down, the sooner the better.
Ted

Cedarburg, WI

#5891 Oct 8, 2012
Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>Well, Cruzer if they strike it down here in Wi. then I'm gonna vote about 200 times. Sweet I like it! Strike'r down, the sooner the better.
Okay, good idea, then when we read your name in the paper we'll know who you are and where your cave is. You're thinking like the true unpatriotic "bagger" you are!

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#5892 Oct 9, 2012
Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>Well idiot,what idiot,other than you would object to a person having a ID to vote.Voter fraud is in fact going to be reduced with voter ID. When the brain train left retardsville you must have lost your grip on the railing.
I don't object really, what I object to is the complete lie the GOP has used to put it into law & the only reason they've pushed it to get done before the election is to block certain people from voting. You probably didn't see I believe it was a Pennsylvania rep on record stating that voter id law will get Romney elected. I call that corrupt, don't you?
Who Tee Who

New Lisbon, WI

#5893 Oct 10, 2012
wedjat wrote:
<quoted text>I don't object really, what I object to is the complete lie the GOP has used to put it into law & the only reason they've pushed it to get done before the election is to block certain people from voting. You probably didn't see I believe it was a Pennsylvania rep on record stating that voter id law will get Romney elected. I call that corrupt, don't you?
It does'nt really matter who is elected next,cuz we a going over the finacial cliff.As it is 40% of spending budgit is debt money. Are you another goverment teat person,who thinks the goverment will make it all right for you? Oh I know it's all the industrious,hard working business people who are at fault.
Gary Moore

Milwaukee, WI

#5894 Oct 10, 2012
Unemployment is dropping, housing and construction starts are on the rise, defaults and foreclosures are down. al –Qaeda is on the run, Wall St. is booming, travel is up………Perfect time for ‘someone else’ to step in and take credit. Unfortunately ‘someone else’ will reverse the current policies, and revert to the same policies that ran the country into the ground a few years ago. This last recession was the worst we’ve seen. We haven’t seen anything yet.
wedjat

Milwaukee, WI

#5895 Oct 10, 2012
Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>It does'nt really matter who is elected next,cuz we a going over the finacial cliff.As it is 40% of spending budgit is debt money. Are you another goverment teat person,who thinks the goverment will make it all right for you? Oh I know it's all the industrious,hard working business people who are at fault.
Huh? Uh no, sorry but I'm not on food stamps. Are you? And by the way, everyone uses the government in every day of their life, you're simply blinded by party rhetoric to understand that simple fact. Try thinking for yourself.
Who Tee Who

New Lisbon, WI

#5896 Oct 10, 2012
Gary Moore wrote:
Unemployment is dropping, housing and construction starts are on the rise, defaults and foreclosures are down. al –Qaeda is on the run, Wall St. is booming, travel is up………Perfect time for ‘someone else’ to step in and take credit. Unfortunately ‘someone else’ will reverse the current policies, and revert to the same policies that ran the country into the ground a few years ago. This last recession was the worst we’ve seen. We haven’t seen anything yet.
Let's see if we can double the national debt once more and blame it on George Bush.
cruzer

Eau Claire, WI

#5897 Oct 11, 2012
Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>Well, Cruzer if they strike it down here in Wi. then I'm gonna vote about 200 times. Sweet I like it! Strike'r down, the sooner the better.
If you had any sense you would know there are procedures and laws in place that prevent just what you are proposing. That is why it is now being struck down , because it is a cure for something that doesn't exist.
Who tee Who

New Lisbon, WI

#5898 Oct 13, 2012
cruzer wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had any sense you would know there are procedures and laws in place that prevent just what you are proposing. That is why it is now being struck down , because it is a cure for something that doesn't exist.
Tell me all about these "Laws and Procdures".I have voted for 40ty years and no nothing of them. Educate me,,,,,,,Thankyou.
cruzer

Eau Claire, WI

#5900 Oct 14, 2012
Who tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>Tell me all about these "Laws and Procdures".I have voted for 40ty years and no nothing of them. Educate me,,,,,,,Thankyou.
OK, The constitiution , The voting rights act also state laws
Who Tee Who

New Lisbon, WI

#5901 Oct 14, 2012
cruzer wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, The constitiution , The voting rights act also state laws
Must be the law that lets illeagals vote 50ty times.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News police report: Jan. 8, 2015 issue (Jan '15) Oct '16 LeRoy-----da reel... 2
fitzsimmons rd. (Jan '07) Oct '16 The Milwaukee Road 46
News Great Lakes group challenges Waukesha's water d... Aug '16 Quack 1
Cudahy Music Forum (Nov '12) Aug '16 Musikologist 14
News police report: July 21, 2016 issue Aug '16 Sure 2
Ted Cruz Revealed, Watch Video, then Vote (Apr '16) Apr '16 Vote For Trump 1
Ted Cruz is a Pathological Liar (Apr '16) Apr '16 Vote For Trump 1

Oak Creek Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance