Halifax County Break-In Suspects Arre...

Halifax County Break-In Suspects Arrested

There are 1 comment on the WITN story from Jan 23, 2012, titled Halifax County Break-In Suspects Arrested. In it, WITN reports that:

Joyce Cartledge, Douglas Cartledge and Vernon Neely who are believed to be from the Hobgood area, are charged with 7 counts of breaking and entering, 6 counts of larceny after breaking and entering, 7 counts of possession of stolen goods and 4 counts of injury to personal property.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WITN.

town resident

Wilson, NC

#1 Jan 25, 2012
long over due. this has been going on for awhile.may they get whats coming to them,oh and they are not the only ones involved.i'm sure there are a couple more who are scared their names will be dropped by these cowards.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NC judge: Private school vouchers unconstitutional (Aug '14) Aug '14 Phil 8
News Judge hears all attorneys; case may change loca... (Jan '14) Jan '14 MARIAN BLACKWELL 1
Debate: Obama-Marriage - Oak City, NC (May '12) Apr '13 Joe 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in North Caro... (Oct '10) Feb '11 American 26
Election Who do you support for Clerk of Superior Court ... (Oct '10) Oct '10 homerun 1
Election Who do you support for Board of Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Oct '10 homerun 1
Election Who do you support for Sheriff in North Carolin... (Oct '10) Oct '10 homerun 1
More from around the web

Oak City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Oak City Mortgages