Looking for someone.

Since: Jan 11

Vineland, NJ

#1 Jan 24, 2011
Can anyone from Hamilton, NC give me any info about Alanda Maria Lee. I know she lives with her aunt Frankie Lee. Her dad shot and killed himself last Jan. I am her Mother and am trying to find her.I understand that the house that she and her aunt live in seems to be about to fall in on itself.I haven't seen her sinse she was a little girl. The last time I talked to her dad, he told me I would not get to see or talk to her until he died. Well, now I have to find her.Please help. Judy H Mayo (formaly Judy H Lee)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for Sheriff in North Carolin... (Oct '10) Jul 28 Unknown 3
News NC judge: Private school vouchers unconstitutional (Aug '14) Jan '16 Bob 9
Debate: Obama-Marriage - Oak City, NC (May '12) Apr '13 Joe 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in North Caro... (Oct '10) Feb '11 American 26
Election Who do you support for Clerk of Superior Court ... (Oct '10) Oct '10 homerun 1
Election Who do you support for Board of Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Oct '10 homerun 1
News SHERIFF: It Was A Gang Related Shooting (May '09) May '09 trishana 1

Oak City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oak City Mortgages