Views from the High Stool

Chicago, IL

#6804 Mar 20, 2013
Lyons Produces Heros wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ass must hurt from laughing so much because you certainly have funny views from the high stool.
LPH: Good morning LPH, see you had a late night last night, gracing us all with that rambling diatribe, before taking off your motorcycle outfit and pouring that strapping frame of yours into beddy bye!!! You really should lay off of that Forest Park Water, drink that stuff and you are just all over the Board Pal!!! Why don't you request that "Farmer Ken" or "Green Jeans Chris" rustle up some purified bottle water for the crew???
Thanks for inquiring about my lovely caboose, compliments are hard to come by, and they are especially sweet coming from the "Handsome One" Himself!!! If I didn't know better, I would be afraid you were hitting on me!!! Make sure you take good care of your caboose as you ride around on that HOG of yours!!! Do you favor the Outfit that covers your caboose when out for a spin, or the one that lets all of the fresh air in??? Just the thought "ole handsome one" send shivers up and down my spine!!!!

Chicago, IL

#6805 Mar 20, 2013
resident wrote:
<quoted text>you must be that idiot gatz no one else rambles that much stupidity oh wait read vip stories about how this time they really do care about us villagers. sorry too late you already screwed this town for the last time
Good Morning to you too resident: Once again you cannot seem to debate any of the issues. Lets's throw mud at people and call them liars and idiots, anything to keep the focus off what the UCP Crew is really up to!!! Heard your boy has put a call into Cicero for Moral Support!!! Panic setting in so soon????

Chicago, IL

#6806 Mar 20, 2013
resident wrote:
<quoted text>only called you an idiot, and i stand by it. you just proved it with more lies.the patties gave their friend henne an ironclad contract, she had to be paid off no matter what.
resident: Hey Knuckle Head, Iron Clad Contract???? I thought you said "she was useless from the start"??? Yet, "The Relationship Builder" did not come to that conclusion until she would not go along with the "New Relationship" he was proposing!! You remember the one don't you??? The "New Relationship" where she would only answer to "the Would-be-King", where she was told not to speak with any other Village Board Members!!! The one where she was told to Hammer the Unions, and who she was going to Hire and Fire??? Yep, once she would not jump into bed with "Farmer Ken" and "Green Jeans Chris" she had to be put out to "Pasture". So the "Bat Signal" is sent out for the Legal Team!!! In they ride to the rescue, beacons of righteousness and truth, protecting the Village of Lyons Residents from all that is Useless and Evil!!!! Why don't you enlighten us as to how they struggled and agonized over what to do with "Ms. Useless from the Starts" "Iron Clad Contract"??? How long did it take for them to determine that the contract was "Iron Clad"???? And more importantly, how much did they Bill the Village of Lyons Residents for this "Legal Insight"????
Can you answer that one resident????

Chicago, IL

#6807 Mar 20, 2013
Parker wrote:
Toni please look into the school district I don't understand that one
Parker: This is really a tangled web, being woven by the "UCP Boys", and it is just not limited to Lyons!!! We have Politicians to the South with their hands out on this one!!! Bridgeview has an interest, one of our fine, Lyons Township Trustees (who is up for re-election, along with "Green Jeans Chris" younger brother Ken who is also on the ticket) has a major vested interest!!!! This particular Trustee axtually lives in our fine Village, but takes his marching orders, as does "Green Jeans Chris" from Bridgeview!!!!
Lordy Lordy, we could write a book on this one!!!!
"Farmer Ken" is also in the mix, and has been dying to get Control of the School Board for years!!1 Why you ask????
The Village is BROKE!!!! "Farmer Ken" and "Green Jeans Chris" have promises to keep and MOUTHS to FEED!!!! The School has Money in the Bank, MONEY that needs to be Cultivated and Harvested by "Farmer Ken" and "Green Jeans Chris"!!!! The School District has JOBS, but they do not have the right people in the key positions. "Farmer Ken" and Green Jeans Chris" want to rectify this oversight!!!! Remember, the children of District 103 need them!!!!(Hell, the District would be shut down and buried in SNOW, without the NEW SNOW REMOVAL PROGRAM DREAMED UP AND IMPLEMENTED BY "GREEN JEANS CHRIS"). The School District needs new and fresh Legal Perspectives on Education!!!! Yep, the current Legal Advisers are not doing the CHILDREN OF 103 JUSTICE!!!! Again, leave it to "Farmer Ken", "Green Jeans Chris", and their "New Best Pal" the Township Trustee, to see that these REFORMS and INOVATIONS are implemented, all on behalf of the "CHILDREN" of course!!!
Lyons Produces Heros

Forest Park, IL

#6810 Mar 20, 2013
Views from the High Stool wrote:
<quoted text>LPH: Good morning LPH, see you had a late night last night, gracing us all with that rambling diatribe, before taking off your motorcycle outfit and pouring that strapping frame of yours into beddy bye!!! You really should lay off of that Forest Park Water, drink that stuff and you are just all over the Board Pal!!! Why don't you request that "Farmer Ken" or "Green Jeans Chris" rustle up some purified bottle water for the crew???
Thanks for inquiring about my lovely caboose, compliments are hard to come by, and they are especially sweet coming from the "Handsome One" Himself!!! If I didn't know better, I would be afraid you were hitting on me!!! Make sure you take good care of your caboose as you ride around on that HOG of yours!!! Do you favor the Outfit that covers your caboose when out for a spin, or the one that lets all of the fresh air in??? Just the thought "ole handsome one" send shivers up and down my spine!!!!
VIEWS FROM THE HIGH STOOL:

Yes, it was a late night. That rambling above was a speech called "The Great Dictator" by Charlie Chaplin. I've been taking care of myself just fine. I'm kind of done with all the BS on here. Don't find myself or anyone getting anywhere on here. It has been fun though. So why don't you bless me with yourself. Yes, I have been hitting on you. So, tell me about yourself? What do you like to do for fun? Age? What do you look like? Wanna grab a drink sometime? Maybe we can go for a ride on my HOG together sometime and put all this behind us as we ride into the wind. We can feel freedom together and never look back. Just ride into the sunset. Maybe take a walk along the beautiful desplaines river. Find a spot to relax on the shore and lay back as I caress your face and run my strong hands through your fine hair. How's that sound sweetie?
She back

United States

#6811 Mar 20, 2013
One thing keeps bothering me about this Ms. Henn thing...Wasn't Witherol Village Manager during 2009 and 2010? How about Jason Hayden - finance guru until he took a powder mid 2009? What part did they play in VOL financial woes, particularly in the "lost" debt? That debt was issued in 2004 and 2005 to support TIFs. So who was the TIF administrator from 2004 through 2010? And what was that individual's role in the "I once was lost, but now I'm found" $2M + Lien bonds?

Somehow I find it hard to believe that everything was all due to the so-called misdeeds of one little old "uppity woman", as our Finance Director and Village Pres would have me believe. Why aren't the other folks who obviously had a hand in this - i.e. knew or should have known that there was "trouble in riverwalk city" - been called out on this?
Lyons Produces Heros

Forest Park, IL

#6812 Mar 20, 2013
She back wrote:
should have been to show you are doing something in that last sentence: early am fumble fingers.
You know LPH - <G>, you really should lay off Pattie K. Lots of folks here like her...and while we get that you do not, slinging mud has a way of inconveniently blowing back, as does making things that are usual - such as Trustees working together - sound sinister.
Surprise! Surprise! In a functional unit of government, the corporate authorities DO work together for the common good and behave civilly towards each other and all stakeholders ... something that has been sadly lacking in Lyons since 2001. But at least now, folks who have stood on opposite sides of the issues are coming together...and you obviously have a problem with that. Too bad, what you view as a sinister plot against your boy may in fact be a sign that folks in Lyons are finally growing up and becoming ready to act as adults in governing our Village.
She's Back:

I will lay off Patty K. and even Patty W. I never had intentions of "Mud Slinging". Sometimes I may get caught up in the moment of things which sometimes leads to my downfall. I don't want hurt anyone or their feelings towards someone. I do apologize for putting a few things out that I should have bit my tongue with.

When I created the name "Lyons Produces Heroes" I had good intentions of finding all the good positive things that have been accomplished in the Village of Lyons. I wanted to highlight those who have came from this village and made a name for themselves. I wanted to get away from all the politics and give people the memory of success we had in the past and a vision of hope for the future.

I'm going back to that. No more talk about the Patty's, or Getty, or UCP. Just the positive that comes from Lyons. I got swept up in the moment on a few issues. I was corrupted and blinded by the obscure views of others. I'm going back to my roots. Back to the positive. Negative things in life can be very draining on one's soul or conscience. I haven't lost sleep of anything on here and I'm not about to. You all have fun going back and forth. I'll just try to brighten everyones mood every once in a while on here once again.. in hopes of bringing everyone together to agree on good things that have risen from the village.
Answered

Forest Park, IL

#6813 Mar 20, 2013
She back wrote:
One thing keeps bothering me about this Ms. Henn thing...Wasn't Witherol Village Manager during 2009 and 2010? How about Jason Hayden - finance guru until he took a powder mid 2009? What part did they play in VOL financial woes, particularly in the "lost" debt? That debt was issued in 2004 and 2005 to support TIFs. So who was the TIF administrator from 2004 through 2010? And what was that individual's role in the "I once was lost, but now I'm found" $2M + Lien bonds?
Somehow I find it hard to believe that everything was all due to the so-called misdeeds of one little old "uppity woman", as our Finance Director and Village Pres would have me believe. Why aren't the other folks who obviously had a hand in this - i.e. knew or should have known that there was "trouble in riverwalk city" - been called out on this?
She Back here is your answer: You wrote it yourself.

As one of the very few who commented at Board meetings against twice promoting Michelle Henn due to questions about her qualifications, and having my comments ignored by both sides of the political coin, I say that none of the office holders at the time have clean hands in that. But what's worse: the one who makes mistakes because they are in over their head, or the one who deliberately deceives when they know or should know better?
She back

United States

#6814 Mar 20, 2013
Once again, we the taxpayers and voters are denied a choice in township leadership:

http://burrridge.suntimes.com/18608610-505/ca...
She back

United States

#6815 Mar 20, 2013
I got my unexpected answer back from the Illinois Comptroller today:

documents on the oh-so-private 2010 General Obligation Debt Certificates. More on this later...
Much more, but first: the state of the village.
No kidding

Forest Park, IL

#6816 Mar 20, 2013
She back wrote:
Once again, we the taxpayers and voters are denied a choice in township leadership:
http://burrridge.suntimes.com/18608610-505/ca...
So much for all the hoopla about nothing !!
Another Stool

La Grange Park, IL

#6817 Mar 20, 2013
She back wrote:
I think you were the one who blames the current Finance Director and Village President for all of the problems. The predecessors, hired by the Pattys and the previous parties who now are running together are the culprits.

And how can you get the current financial information including budgets and reports when the reports you hightlight were not done? Henn is the last of the line.

I hope as you keep thinking you don't revert to getting more confused!!!!!!
Another Stool

La Grange Park, IL

#6818 Mar 20, 2013
She back wrote:
I got my unexpected answer back from the Illinois Comptroller today:
documents on the oh-so-private 2010 General Obligation Debt Certificates. More on this later...
Much more, but first: the state of the village.
Why are you surprised? Did you request the same information from the Village? Or are you trying to create the misimpression that the Village is trying to hide something?

The info about the 2010 debt is fully disclosed in the recent audit. What information do you feel is missing?
She back

United States

#6819 Mar 20, 2013
I was told by Mr. Sheahan that because the TIF reports had not been completed, it was not available. Obviously, he forgot about 65 ILCS 5/8-8-5...and nope, the audit does NOT fully disclose details of that 2010 debt. Lots of info missing...
Another Stool

La Grange Park, IL

#6821 Mar 20, 2013
She back wrote:
I was told by Mr. Sheahan that because the TIF reports had not been completed, it was not available. Obviously, he forgot about 65 ILCS 5/8-8-5...and nope, the audit does NOT fully disclose details of that 2010 debt. Lots of info missing...
So now instead of asking the Finance Director, you are going to place the blame on Mr. Sheahan?

You better write the CPA society on the deficiencies of debt disclosures.

You seem to hear only what you want to hear.
Fact

Forest Park, IL

#6822 Mar 20, 2013
WTH wrote:
...and it's interesting how he was able to call himself "mayor" three times in a single sentence. Hey, Chris, go back to school and learn to write.
Call the State of Illinois . You are wrong.
Not Too Long Ago

Forest Park, IL

#6823 Mar 20, 2013
You all forgot about the $17 Million Dollar Village Hall, Contaminated Quarry, Trying to take property from owners, Lost Tax money by TIF'S, River Walk, Condo's, Visk and company using Village Credit Card to the tune of $27,000.00 for personal trips to Las Vegas, Dentist, Boat Docking, William Tell stays, etc. Open your eyes and remember.
Rather write a book, It could be a Best Seller. Some should have gone to Jail
Vote United Citizen Party All the way.
WTH

Hillside, IL

#6825 Mar 20, 2013
Fact wrote:
<quoted text>
Call the State of Illinois . You are wrong.
Read the state statute that establishes the Village Board form of government; and also did you even read our village code? From OUR village code: "The village president shall be elected for a term provided by statute and shall be president of the board of trustees."

No where in our code is there a reference to mayor. Village presidents sometimes call themselves mayor, but for legal purposes, they are not - they are the President of the Board of Trustees.
WTH

Hillside, IL

#6826 Mar 20, 2013
Not Too Long Ago- "Some should have gone to Jail" Not too long ago someone did go to jail - his name was Ken Getty.
Andy

Forest Park, IL

#6827 Mar 20, 2013
WTH wrote:
Not Too Long Ago- "Some should have gone to Jail" Not too long ago someone did go to jail - his name was Ken Getty.
His debt was paid to society. Everyone knows he was thrown under the bus by Sullivan who is sitting with a nice retirement plan he made himself and a few others...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Brook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drew Peterson What Did He Do With Stacy? 5 min Jay T 3
15th ave adult bookstore (Oct '11) 1 hr People 896
Drunken Naperville 10 hr Law Dog 23
Bolingbrook - worst suburb in Chicagoland 13 hr WTF 235
Campaign boss text message likens Breuder to Hi... 23 hr Glen Ellyn Resident 1
Jihadi John - Wheres HIS family? Fri Do Unto Others 2
Emmanuel Dominguez missing?! (Nov '13) Fri Kumbaya 1,432
Oak Brook Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Oak Brook People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:18 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:18AM
Best Options to Replace Briggs This Offseason
Bleacher Report 8:12 AM
Buzz: Colts Eyeing Trades for Veteran WRs Including Marshall
Bleacher Report 1:14 PM
Could Bears Ever Get Fair Trade Value for Forte?
Bleacher Report 1:40 PM
Wayne Undergoes Surgery on Triceps
NFL 2:44 PM
Reggie Wayne had surgery, mulling Colts future