Cabin Fever, Tabu Lounge club, Oliver or Twist, may we have your attention!

Posted in the Oak Brook Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Cicero Mailman

Cicero, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

There is an autistic psycho going around, attending nightclubs, bars, taverns, and such, bothering young ladies. His name; Michael Crenshaw, and an entire article of him located at http://www.mysuburbanlife.com/2012/01/18/out-...

The article contains pictures of this slimy ass psycho.

A friend of ours reported seeing this slimeface at a bar in Beloit, Wisconsin asking ladies for hugs at the stroke of midnight on New Year's Eve, and even dancing with a few of them, too! If I were there, I would have called 911 on his slimy, greasy ass, and even requested a SWAT team. Autistic trash/mentally handicapped people NEVER listen. They carry on their illicit behaviors, and they need to be treated as if armed and critically dangerous! We even have a feeling that this same guy may have been harassing the ladies at nightclubs down in Fort Myers, Florida, too. Mentally handicapped psychos in general have NO business, not only at nightclubs, taverns, bars, and such; but also being within less than 50 MILES of ANY bar, nightclub, tavern, and/or ANY place AT ALL that has DJs, karaoke, bands, and ANY type of partying! They don't even have any business going to weddings and wedding receptions!
He who knows

Cicero, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Neither of those places are even good for singles at all. Neither TaBu, Cabin Fever, nor Olive or Twist. The 60402 Zip Code area (Berwyn, Stickney, and Forest View) has become a hostile social desert, devoid of any friendliness except for a few widely scattered seniors from the 80s and early 90s. 60402 is no longer the social paradise it was in the 80s and 90s. The area has become twisted and evil, snobby and heavily standoffish. Only couples and cliques are likely to find any of these places (TaBu, Cabin Fever, Olive or Twist) fitting for them.
Stevii Stevens

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

I love to open my windows and clean in the nude...i live the idea people watch..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Oak Brook Discussions

Search the Oak Brook Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) 39 min Tea Bagger 511
Review: Richard's Tire Shop 2 hr Taxpayer for years 3
Chicago Ridge hasn't told businesses about plan... 2 hr oompah loompah 2
IL Who do you support for Treasurer in Illinois in... (Oct '10) 3 hr Chicagobunny 113
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 47,209
lyons, il politics (Mar '07) 3 hr Mickey 8,078
Southwest Brawl Hockey Chairty Event (Oct '12) 13 hr Bryan 179
•••
•••
•••
•••

Oak Brook Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Oak Brook People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE