United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2011

Judged:

I believe his name is Jimmy Guzman he said to represent Kings and was shot by a rival gang .

Since: Mar 11

Bellwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2011

I heard from a person who says she saw what happened and that the shooting took place at 5:15 pm this evening in Memorial Park, right down the street from the Northlake library on Wolf Road. I believe it was a teen who was shot in the stomach and in the head.

It's scary because I take my young child to that park...not anymore I guess.
Spl5

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2011

Judged:

ckz are gonna rot

Bellwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2011

Kids killing kids...how sad My sympathies to the deceased young man's family. May God rest his soul and justice be served on whoever took his life. No one should take a life but God.
Downkkrazy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2011

Judged:

Shit happens just saying kuz soppostly he rep latin kings and he waz just putting shit up in da air like he dident care,and i was told that latin counts were the one's who shot him for talking to much smack.
to bad

Bellwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2011

Judged:

Sorry no remorse for any gangbangers. Its to bad more of them didnt get hit.

Bellwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2011

Judged:

I bet it happened in the park with all those kids around...imagine the trauma some of them are going through tonight. How awful on every side..for the one who died and for the people who witnessed it.

Bellwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2011

A 17-year-old boy was shot to death tonight in a park in the western suburb of Melrose Park, officials said.
The teen was fatally shot on the 1600 block of North 36th Avenue, a Cook County medical examiner's office spokesman said. The office was notified about the death at 7 p.m., the spokesman said.
The identity of the victim was not available pending notification of family, the spokesman said.
Melrose Park police officials were on the scene of the shooting, which occurred at Sharp Park. The area was cordoned off with yellow police tape, and officials on the scene were providing no details Thursday night.
A relative of the boy said he believed the teen was walking through the park with his girlfriend. He was told by police officials that they believe gang members shot him.
Juan Leyva, 52, who lives down the street from the shooting, said he heard four gunshots between 5:30 and 6 p.m.
"I've been living here 13 years and we never saw anything like this happen," said Leyva. "I have four children and I'm afraid to let them go out now."
chicagobreaking@tribune.com
Downkkrazy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2011

Judged:

well it happens to many,kuz when i was young all this shooting that i use to see in stone park and in cicero when i used to hang out wit my older couzins dident really affect me in any way.i still hang around whit gangmembers in stone park but im not those type that would just go on a shooting shit in a park or in front of little kids.
Sadddd

Villa Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2011

Judged:

I was two blocks away when he got shot. I heard the gun shots. I cant believe this happened to him. He's not even a king, he was just wearing a black and yellow hat. R.I.P Jimmy. we all love you!
Ridiculous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2011

Judged:

That's wat they all say that he or she doesn't even gangbang but you don't know if that person rep it or something you can't get shot for wearing a color???? There has to be a reason why(common sense) I've worn the wrong colors in the wrong areas and nobody shot me !? Why? Because I wasn't repping anything and I wasn't throwing gang signs and just because something happened in the park does not mean you can't take your kids there anymore stop acting ridiculous things happen everywhere so wat are you gonna lock up your kids in their room so nothing happens? Welcome to the real world full of hate violence and crimes
reality

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2011

suburb gangs are now more like a hobby to these people... Seriously just parents who do not watch what their kids are wearing, places they are at, and the crap they write in the social networks they use
Discipline

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2011

Judged:

Latino killing Latinos. Gangbagers need better parents, personal goals, self esteem, etc. Instead of wasting their life trying to be cool they should work to become educated and successful. That is why our race has a bad reputation. Become doctors, lawyers, politicians, not a low life.
dont matter

Bellwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2011

Judged:

he was just wearing a black and yellow hat to the left throwing up crowns in stone park and his nickname was KING DOPEY but he wasnt a gangbanger lol right.
The streets

Bellwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2011

Judged:

Discipline if it was only as simply as you make it seem. Shit Im a gangbanger I have a 3.5 gpa I heard its preety high but at the end of the day when you lived in a place like the jungle and people especially other gangs talk shit to you just because you lived there and try punking you pulling out guns on you even though you comply with everythign they want you to do is pretty hard. I had a king pull out a gun on me when I was 14 I wasnt shit at the time but now Im King Killa Im glad this faggot got killed. at the end of the day its not only other gangs if cops see you chilling with a known gangbanger your considered a gangbanger and if your living in a gang neighborhood and dont chill with them the gang thinks you think your better then them and try fucking with you. The sad thing is the world is full of cowards using guns so therefore you gotta have a gun you cant try to fistfight a person who has a gun I would love for this to be able to get handled by fist but until then Ill take a life before my life gets taken.
Stone Park

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2011

Judged:

Everyone and there comments.. Stop talking shit.. you guys are all crazy in your heads.. Saying you are glad he got Shot.. What is wrong with you people.. Regardless of what gang you rep.. Some one got killed at a park where kids are at.. My niece loves going to that park.. Do you think that after this I want her there.. Some one said its ridiculous we act like shit doesn't happen.. What the hell do you mean.. You must be a punk teenager that thinks you know everything and have the answers.. You guys are all missing the big picture and its sad.. I just hope you guys are not next on the news because you guys got shot over some stupid shit..
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2011

Judged:

It's always an honor student, an innocent person, a good kid who is shot.(sense the sarcasm?)What a waste of life and lack of contributors to society gang bangers are. In a land where hispanics are put on a pedestal, receive free education, help from the government, you losers are out there shooting each other, and traumatizing the neighbors, instead of going to school or being an active and productive member of society. And you guys demand respect?? I don't think so! Gang bangers are all punks until they have a gun. With out a gun, they're nothing.

Bellwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2011

To Ridiculous: I'm well aware that this shooting happens ALL THE DAMN TIME! Sad thing is it's happening in the parks where we take our children to play. Our kids are not safe any more, they can't even play in a park without being inches away from a teenager getting shot, so yeah, maybe I will lock my child up, at least he will be safe in his own home!

Get real kid..these are tough, hard times and they are only going to get worse, especially with the nice weather on the way and the time will come when parents will not be able to let their young kids out anymore for fear of the gang bangers shooting up our parks. I know I will be a parent thinking twice about where I let my child play from now on...so you go on thinking I'm ridiculous, I know what I'm doing and more parents should be doing it as well.
Taxpayer

Peoria, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2011

Downkkrazy

Arlington Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2011

Judged:

dont matter wrote:
he was just wearing a black and yellow hat to the left throwing up crowns in stone park and his nickname was KING DOPEY but he wasnt a gangbanger lol right.
Yea i know foo..a couple of days ago he came around my place trying to kill my boyz nd me too jst kuz one of my boyz had a problem with one of them,they all decided to come down and talk there shit.His little sister is a little shit talker too and goes around throwing up crownz but yet everybody says they aint shit right..They call them sellfs stone park latin kings,even tho the nigkkaz from cicero and the city dont give a fuck about this nigkkaz except for a couple of maywood kingz

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of106
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Oak Brook Discussions

Search the Oak Brook Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 23 min jimtownhounddogsniffing 47,015
lyons, il politics (Mar '07) 33 min Lyons Grandma 8,049
Bolingbrook Reports very own George Smith (Feb '12) 37 min Erich 336
liz baumgartner joins weight watchers 41 min Lizzie 8
Cook County recorder blasted for improper hirin... 1 hr Chevey 1
G7 is the Best Computer Repair Near Norridge 1 hr Billy Goat 5
Close Down the Harwood Heights Aldi (Jul '12) 1 hr Billy Goat 11
•••
•••
•••
•••

Oak Brook Jobs

•••