Mount Morris judge censured for threa...

Mount Morris judge censured for threats to defendants

There are 4 comments on the Democrat & Chronicle story from Apr 27, 2010, titled Mount Morris judge censured for threats to defendants. In it, Democrat & Chronicle reports that:

The state Commission on Judicial Conduct has censured Walter V. Tripp, a justice of the Mount Morris Town and Village courts in Livingston County, for threatening behavior toward two defendants.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Democrat & Chronicle.

understand

Canandaigua, NY

#1 Apr 28, 2010
I can understand why a judge would be upset with people..Exspecial when they keep coming in front of him...Maybe He should stop running stop signs...Maybe theres more to this STORY THATS NOT BEING TOLD!!!!!!...
ugh

Tonawanda, NY

#2 May 2, 2010
his problem is he has to deal with livingston county bumpkins all day long... I'd be a dick too.
sma

Brackney, PA

#3 May 8, 2010
its either redecks or ricans i would be a dick to
screwed by james lapiana

Elmira, NY

#4 Mar 9, 2013
ifit is james lapiana he just hatespeple and loves to ruin there lie especially little childrens...Guess it he drugs people say he does

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nunda Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mt. Morris Police Chief suspended for releasing... Sep '16 lulu 1
News After fatal shootings, Obama says police must r... Jul '16 southern at heart 238
Wells Jul '16 Stacey layrie 1
News Zacks Investment Research Downgrades Tompkins F... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Sheryl Ann 1
News Assembly GOPers push crackdown on sanctuary cities (Mar '16) Mar '16 wild child 1
News State Senate bill goes after Israel boycotters (Jan '16) Feb '16 TRUMP YES 2
niall horan (Feb '15) Feb '15 Anonymous 1

Nunda Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nunda Mortgages