Woman held in Livingston County homicide

Woman held in Livingston County homicide

There are 4 comments on the Democrat & Chronicle story from Jul 4, 2010, titled Woman held in Livingston County homicide. In it, Democrat & Chronicle reports that:

A Livingston County woman is being charged with second degree murder after she allegedly stabbed and killed her boyfriend after a domestic dispute Friday in Nunda.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Democrat & Chronicle.

Jill

Rochester, NY

#1 Jul 4, 2010
Take the white chick out back and hang her from a tree.
Lynn G

Rochester, NY

#3 Jul 5, 2010
If she would have found herself a nice black guy, she might not have had to resort to this type of thing.

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

#4 May 17, 2011
sentencing today.
I still say, she can live in my basement and do the housework to work off her crime...plus,
I'll throw her "The Arnold" occasionally.

Since: May 11

Rochester, NY

#5 May 17, 2011
KILLERS! ALL OF THEM!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nunda Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mt. Morris Police Chief suspended for releasing... (Sep '16) Jun 9 RacistFireCrotch ... 2
Need money quick?? Apr '17 Trevor 1
Where to drink in Perry? Feb '17 visitor07 1
News After fatal shootings, Obama says police must r... (Jul '16) Jul '16 southern at heart 238
Wells (Jul '16) Jul '16 Stacey layrie 1
News Zacks Investment Research Downgrades Tompkins F... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Sheryl Ann 1
niall horan (Feb '15) Feb '15 Anonymous 1

Nunda Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nunda Mortgages