Body Found in Nunda Identified as Rochester Woman

May 10, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: 13WHAM

The Livingston County Sheriff announced Monday that they now know the identity of the woman's body found in Nunda on May 6. Investigators have identified the woman as Deanna L. Dudek, 37, whose last known address was 165 Curlew Street in Rochester.

Comments
1 - 20 of 99 Comments Last updated Jan 19, 2011
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Randy Howard

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 10, 2010
 
"Last Known Address" doesn't make her a "Rochester Woman".
Dewey

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 10, 2010
 
How unfortunate that we have people that prey on woman and kill them after they get what they want.
Average Guy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 10, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

Dewey wrote:
How unfortunate that we have people that prey on woman and kill them after they get what they want.
How you know they got what they want??
Maybe they killed her cause they didn't get what they wanted?

She could have just died in a drug overdoes and then someone other druggie dumped her body???
her aunt

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
May 11, 2010
 

Judged:

3

1

Respect the person that has passed. This was my niece and justice will be served for the person or persons that killed her. And yes she did reside in Rochester

Rest in peace sweet child
Dewey

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
May 11, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Average Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
How you know they got what they want??
Maybe they killed her cause they didn't get what they wanted?
She could have just died in a drug overdoes and then someone other druggie dumped her body???
I was speculating. The answers to your question is that I don't know. But, it's still very unfortunate.

Since: Jan 10

Naples, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 11, 2010
 

Judged:

3

1

her aunt wrote:
Respect the person that has passed. This was my niece and justice will be served for the person or persons that killed her. And yes she did reside in Rochester
Rest in peace sweet child
I am sorry for your loss. Some people on here are crude. Prayers with you and your family.
Fred Thompson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
May 11, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

her aunt wrote:
Respect the person that has passed. This was my niece and justice will be served for the person or persons that killed her. And yes she did reside in Rochester
Rest in peace sweet child
How could she have been missing so long and not reported missing?
Why didn't you report her missing?
The only missing person I know of is that Drexel chick.
her aunt

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 11, 2010
 
I personally did know that she was missing, but her mother filed a missing persons report in November from what I have been told. I live out of the area and do not have a large connection with family in New York. Believe me if I had known I would have been up there looking for her.
Enough Already

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
May 11, 2010
 

Judged:

1

her aunt wrote:
I personally did know that she was missing, but her mother filed a missing persons report in November from what I have been told. I live out of the area and do not have a large connection with family in New York. Believe me if I had known I would have been up there looking for her.
How come the media didn't cover her being missing???
I knew of Brittanee Drexel missing, but never hear of this one.

Since: Jan 10

Naples, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
May 12, 2010
 
Reported back in November?? Someone has dropped the ball on this one. I can not believe we did not hear this. I am sorry for this family. Bless you.
her aunt

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
May 12, 2010
 
I am not sure why they didn't report on the news she was missing, and thank you for your condolences, her family is taking this very hard and I am online trying to stop all of the slanderous talk of her. Those that do not know her do not know what a wonderful person she was and was a beautiful girl.
phaedrus

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
May 12, 2010
 
Average Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
How you know they got what they want??
Maybe they killed her cause they didn't get what they wanted?
She could have just died in a drug overdoes and then someone other druggie dumped her body???
A woman friend aquainted with Deanna knew of a suicide note found by another acquaintance of Deanna at the time of her disappearance. The theory that Deanna overdosed is valid and that someone didn't want the body found in his or her house therefore hid it. My friend is sharing her information with the investigators. I hope the evidence in the case can determine the truth. It seems like the police were slow to move on this case at first probably because of Deanna's lifestyle.
Berry White

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
May 12, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Barbara Sullivan wrote:
Reported back in November?? Someone has dropped the ball on this one. I can not believe we did not hear this. I am sorry for this family. Bless you.
And you were the one attacking me for saying we had too much Drexel and not enough of the other missing people.

Since: Jan 10

Naples, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
May 12, 2010
 
Berry White wrote:
<quoted text>
And you were the one attacking me for saying we had too much Drexel and not enough of the other missing people.
Attacked you? I don't believe I have ever attacked any one here. Although I have had a few negatives sent my way. I do not believe that I have ever responded to you unless you used a different name. I am in support of Brittanee Drexel and every other missing person. I did not hear of Deanna Dudek missing until she was found. If I had I would have helped spread the word. Missing people is very near and dear to my heart.
Franky Carter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
May 12, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Barbara Sullivan wrote:
<quoted text>
Attacked you? I don't believe I have ever attacked any one here. Although I have had a few negatives sent my way. I do not believe that I have ever responded to you unless you used a different name. I am in support of Brittanee Drexel and every other missing person. I did not hear of Deanna Dudek missing until she was found. If I had I would have helped spread the word. Missing people is very near and dear to my heart.
So whats the difference, if you attacked me or attacked someone with a different name? the facts are that you had no problem with Drexel getting all the media attention and others being left out, and when some people pointed it out, you defended it.
I would tell Mrs Drexel to her face, that other missing kids, even if they are black, ugly, or male, they are all equally important and deserve the same amount of attention.

Since: Jan 10

Naples, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
May 13, 2010
 
Franky Carter wrote:
<quoted text>
So whats the difference, if you attacked me or attacked someone with a different name? the facts are that you had no problem with Drexel getting all the media attention and others being left out, and when some people pointed it out, you defended it.
I would tell Mrs Drexel to her face, that other missing kids, even if they are black, ugly, or male, they are all equally important and deserve the same amount of attention.
I agree that all missing people should get media attention. I wish that my son, Brian Sullivan, missing for 2 years 10 months and 5 days today would get media attention. I can not fault those who do. But I will support those who do and do what I can to help spread the word even if as you say are black, ugly or male.
i am a moron

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
May 13, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Franky Carter wrote:
<quoted text>
So whats the difference, if you attacked me or attacked someone with a different name? the facts are that you had no problem with Drexel getting all the media attention and others being left out, and when some people pointed it out, you defended it.
I would tell Mrs Drexel to her face, that other missing kids, even if they are black, ugly, or male, they are all equally important and deserve the same amount of attention.
You are a freaking moron, who has no clue what they are talking about... I'm sure a woman who has a missing son isn't against missing people other than Drexel getting attention.

how stupid do you feel now?
Franky Carter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
May 13, 2010
 

Judged:

1

i am a moron wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a freaking moron, who has no clue what they are talking about... I'm sure a woman who has a missing son isn't against missing people other than Drexel getting attention.
how stupid do you feel now?
I bet she ain't, cause she's probable i nice person.
But I bet anything that if it was her son getting all the media attention everyday, that Dawn Drexel would be against it and very unhappy.

Every missing person should get the same amount of media attention.
Franky Carter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
May 13, 2010
 
spelling error above

"is" a nice person

“Get out of MY country!!”

Since: Feb 10

HopBotton in Pennsyltucky....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
May 13, 2010
 

Judged:

1

[QUOTE who="her aunt" in Batavia, NY ]I personally did know that she was missing, but her mother filed a missing persons report in November from what I have been told. I live out of the area and do not have a large connection with family in New York. Believe me if I had known I would have been up there looking for her.[/QUOTE]

you would have been looking UP there huh??
You would have been lost too you dumbass,
Livingston County is way SOUTH of Batavia,
NY or don't you know that cause you don't
live in Batavia, NY!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Nunda Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Nunda Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Nunda People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Nunda News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Nunda
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••