'Eisenhardt Project' giving Machias f...

'Eisenhardt Project' giving Machias family a new home

There are 6 comments on the Springville Journal story from Nov 11, 2009, titled 'Eisenhardt Project' giving Machias family a new home. In it, Springville Journal reports that:

Member Since: 2009-09-30 'Eisenhardt Project' giving Machias family a new home Eisenhardt family blessed with new house Dalton and Wyatt Eisenhardt are two very special little boys who live in a very special little town.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Springville Journal.

Mr_ Machias

Buffalo, NY

#1 Nov 14, 2009
Doing a great job in Machias. Wyatt and Dalton are a couple great kids. Thanks American Legion and CYC and all those caring Volunteers...
Jessica Gorton

Buffalo, NY

#2 Apr 27, 2011
These are my cousins & i luv them very much! their great tropers and they've been doing so well! i'm proud of you guys and i luv u all
Sierra Hakes

Alfred Station, NY

#3 Jan 18, 2012
I know these boys and the whole family that lives there. They love their house and they have been doing good. I am happy that there are people who have a heart to help these wonderful people. I love you guys.
M Gallaster

United States

#4 Jun 15, 2012
This is a good story.
me to

East Aurora, NY

#5 Jun 15, 2012
M Gallaster wrote:
This is a good story.
It sure is.......... Makes your heart feel good.
jose

Chicago, IL

#6 Jul 31, 2012
thats nice

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nunda Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News After fatal shootings, Obama says police must r... Jul '16 southern at heart 238
Wells Jul '16 Stacey layrie 1
News Zacks Investment Research Downgrades Tompkins F... Apr '16 Sheryl Ann 1
News Assembly GOPers push crackdown on sanctuary cities Mar '16 wild child 1
News State Senate bill goes after Israel boycotters (Jan '16) Feb '16 TRUMP YES 2
my.Morris,Police chief (Dec '15) Dec '15 John 1
niall horan (Feb '15) Feb '15 Anonymous 1

Nunda Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nunda Mortgages