Nunda Man Arraigned for Rape

Nunda Man Arraigned for Rape

There are 10 comments on the R News story from Jan 19, 2007, titled Nunda Man Arraigned for Rape. In it, R News reports that:

A Livingston County man's extensive criminal history could mean a stiff sentence if he is convicted of a new rape charge.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at R News.

mark stanton

AOL

#1 Jan 25, 2007
seems like alot has changed since i grew up in nunda; this sort of thing was unheard of.
roberta button

AOL

#2 Feb 16, 2007
i agree with you mark. i myself usto live in nunda and i never had to worry about anything going on in our little town.
US BORN

United States

#3 Feb 19, 2007
is this guy on the register for rapists?If not, then he should be!!!
mike boyd

North Port, FL

#4 Mar 7, 2009
mark stanton wrote:
seems like alot has changed since i grew up in nunda; this sort of thing was unheard of.
do u still live in nunda mark i remember u i too grew up there
Rick Dewitt

Sierra Vista, AZ

#5 Mar 15, 2009
I grewup there as well! I guess this stuff happens everywhere! Is this guy from Nunda?
linda p

Rome, PA

#6 Mar 7, 2010
I believe that this jerk should be put away for life.men who hurts women or a child should'nt have rights
anna

Rochester, NY

#7 Apr 15, 2010
linda p wrote:
I believe that this jerk should be put away for life.men who hurts women or a child should'nt have rights
i think that if a man can have the mind to have a disgraseful thought of raping a person of any age his nuts should cut off and those pics in his mind hung in front of him for life. better yet they deserve to all be on an island together n the plae go up in smoke...
Notsurprisedanym ore

Warsaw, NY

#8 Apr 15, 2010
I feel so sick about this. Those poor children. Was there nobody around who noticed something may be happening? Obviously this was discovered but how long has this been going on? The seven year old was most likely in school so did anybody there notice something wasn't right? Does anybody care anymore?
Lisa

Virginia Beach, VA

#9 Apr 27, 2010
Nunda used to be a little quiet town when I grew up there. Miss that hometown but it has changed too much and not for the better
Ion WNY

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#10 Jun 20, 2010
Grew Up in the area as well. Wish things were the same there. As you go back for the visit, the look is the same, but there is more changes in the shadows. As I read what is happening in small town USA it really makes one think what is happening to our virtues which this land was built on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nunda Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News After fatal shootings, Obama says police must r... Jul 19 southern at heart 238
Wells Jul 13 Stacey layrie 1
News Zacks Investment Research Downgrades Tompkins F... Apr '16 Sheryl Ann 1
News Assembly GOPers push crackdown on sanctuary cities Mar '16 wild child 1
News State Senate bill goes after Israel boycotters (Jan '16) Feb '16 TRUMP YES 2
my.Morris,Police chief (Dec '15) Dec '15 John 1
Marianne Marsh (Nov '15) Nov '15 John 1

Nunda Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nunda Mortgages