Best from the past 24 hours

Best from the past 24 hours

There are 1 comment on the The Globe and Mail story from Mar 13, 2011, titled Best from the past 24 hours. In it, The Globe and Mail reports that:

A Bahraini anti-government protester gestures in front of riot police on an overpass near Pearl roundabout Sunday in Manama.. Competitors take part in the semi-finals of the women's 1000m at the World Short Track Speed Skating Championships at the Sheffield Arena in Sheffield, northern England.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Globe and Mail.

jocob

Manama, Bahrain

#1 Mar 14, 2011
bharain is a peaceful country.what the arab leage doing are the poison the mind of inocent people of bharain just to get what they want as a personal in political arena.they makes children as there shield to gain there power in a bad way.they win or loose,life of bahraini will not change.if bahrain will live in democracy,worse will come and coruption will win in political arina.the same as the other country that posses democracy.democracy means MIND...CRAZY.....I AAM RIGHT OR WRONG BUT THATS WHAT IT MEANS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nulato Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary blew Justin Igger (Apr '16) Apr '16 Zeke the Pinhead 1
News Father and son battle for Iditarod title; Sass ... (Mar '16) Mar '16 mehdi mountather 1
News Iron Dog riders can expect bumpy, wet road ahea... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Mush 1
News Israel PM calls on EU to confront Iran on missiles (Mar '14) Mar '14 Jeff Brightone 1
News Egypt official says rockets for Sinai or Gaza (Mar '14) Mar '14 Uzi 1
guys date for free (Sep '13) Sep '13 Sima Kleinknecht 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Alaska (Di... (Oct '10) Apr '13 gee 6

Nulato Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nulato Mortgages