Comments
21 - 35 of 35 Comments Last updated Sep 23, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Big Bill Sullivan

Libby, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Feb 5, 2012
 
Big Bill Sullavan wrote:
You are trying too hard, David, and it isn't working. Face it-your personal attacks are backfiring. Crill is still standing, and the mine opponents remain effective. You make them stronger and more credible. Give this one a rest. It's boring.
I disagree...
AndJusticefor All

Pleasantville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Feb 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

People wonder what made D L@tham so cruel. Some say his head wasn't screwed on just right, some say his shoes were two sizes too tight. But I think that the most likely reason of all may have been that his ---- was two sizes too small.
Becky

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Feb 5, 2012
 
Publicly shamed again.
Big Bill Sullivan

Libby, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Feb 5, 2012
 
Hey look at me.... The article is from the western news: Not your davids paper.... Big surprise.

http://www.thewesternnews.com/news/article_98...
Big Bill Sullivan

Libby, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Feb 5, 2012
 
big Bill Sullivan

Libby, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Feb 6, 2012
 
New Hampshire cares.

http://www.unionleader.com/article/20111224/N...

I dont understand why, but they do.
Mariner Watcher

Coudersport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Feb 9, 2012
 
Dave Griffin
Harold P. Mattsman
Sam Alexander Rose
Sam Haley Rose
Samuel Haley Rose
Lynne Haley Rose
Lynne Haley
Haley Rose
Lynne Rose
big Bill Sullivan

Libby, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Mar 3, 2012
 
jpierpont wrote:
Sam Haley Rose is the victim of a smear campaign bankrolled by Mines Management Inc. of Spokane, WA and perpetrated by pro-mine public officials and locals because Rose and his wife founded an organization that is outspoken in its opposition to the proposed Montanore Mine. Montanore Mine is an extremely environmentally destructive plan that would tunnel beneath protected Cabinet Mountains Wilderness and destroy thousands of acres of National Forest lands, home to over 200 species, many of them on the federal threatened and endangered list.
Rose has not been to trial and remains innocent until proven guilty. The above article contains several incorrect statements by both the sheriff Roby Bowe and the reporter who has not adequately researched the facts. The Roses approached the sheriff's office for assistance in resolving an incident in which Montanore Mine personnel damaged both of their vehicles. However, the sheriff's office failed to process any report whatsoever.
David F. Latham, editor of a small weekly giveaway publication in the Montana town of 2500, is spearheading a campaign to further defame Sam Haley Rose and his wife, who is not implicated in the arrest. Latham is cyber-stalking the couple, contacting Lynne Haley Rose's friends in an effort to assassinate her character, and attempting to call into question the websites Mrs. Rose has worked on.
Mrs. Rose is an accomplished poet and freelance writer, and David Latham's zeal to discredit her has progressed well beyond the bounds of journalistic propriety.
Verifiable information regarding Montanore Mine's legal and financial woes are available at montanoremine.com . Further details on corruption in Lincoln County and the Libby Montana region are available at crystalcox.com .
...How's all of this working out for you. Did anyone come to his defense? I see where he pleaded guilty in exchange for a lighter sentence. Good for Paul. As a business owner in Libby I'm still not going to take any checks from them.....cash only!
hakuna mattawa

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Mar 12, 2012
 

Judged:

2

Unbelievable a felon who gets away with committing a new felony wow sure glad to see the justice system. Hard at work.
Snoop the Scoop

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Apr 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Okay I'll go. Raspberry.
Brent Walker

Missoula, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Apr 19, 2012
 
This is going on in my own backyard?
big bill Sullivan

Libby, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
May 11, 2012
 
jpierpont wrote:
Sam Haley Rose is the victim of a smear campaign bankrolled by Mines Management Inc. of Spokane, WA and perpetrated by pro-mine public officials and locals because Rose and his wife founded an organization that is outspoken in its opposition to the proposed Montanore Mine. Montanore Mine is an extremely environmentally destructive plan that would tunnel beneath protected Cabinet Mountains Wilderness and destroy thousands of acres of National Forest lands, home to over 200 species, many of them on the federal threatened and endangered list.
Rose has not been to trial and remains innocent until proven guilty. The above article contains several incorrect statements by both the sheriff Roby Bowe and the reporter who has not adequately researched the facts. The Roses approached the sheriff's office for assistance in resolving an incident in which Montanore Mine personnel damaged both of their vehicles. However, the sheriff's office failed to process any report whatsoever.
David F. Latham, editor of a small weekly giveaway publication in the Montana town of 2500, is spearheading a campaign to further defame Sam Haley Rose and his wife, who is not implicated in the arrest. Latham is cyber-stalking the couple, contacting Lynne Haley Rose's friends in an effort to assassinate her character, and attempting to call into question the websites Mrs. Rose has worked on.
Mrs. Rose is an accomplished poet and freelance writer, and David Latham's zeal to discredit her has progressed well beyond the bounds of journalistic propriety.
Verifiable information regarding Montanore Mine's legal and financial woes are available at montanoremine.com . Further details on corruption in Lincoln County and the Libby Montana region are available at crystalcox.com .
How did this work out for your....any more info......
big bill Sullivan

Libby, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Jul 14, 2012
 
This was all too funny... Glad she is gone and she ratted out her partner. First thing she has done right.

Best of luck in the future - stop making the same mistakes over and over again.
big bill Sullivan

Libby, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Jul 14, 2012
 
All of us in Libby wrote:
The line down at Torgy's is 3 to 1 he's a no show on the 22ed in Kalispell. We will just have to see.
I made a killing on that bet... It was so simple.... He never showed for his court date. Was captured on the run in Idaho later in the month. He was tring to get a "date" on match.com . Little did he know his wife was helping the police and bondsman to capture him.
Duh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Sep 23, 2012
 
big bill Sullivan wrote:
<quoted text>
I made a killing on that bet... It was so simple.... He never showed for his court date. Was captured on the run in Idaho later in the month. He was tring to get a "date" on match.com . Little did he know his wife was helping the police and bondsman to capture him.
And then she took him back....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Noxon Discussions

Search the Noxon Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
In vitro determinants of asbestos fiber toxicit... Aug 14 Mike crill 1
where did 600 million go??? Aug 8 Mike crill 1
EPA leaving Libby to DIE Aug 8 Mike crill 1
Doszel 1990 Criminal Conduct with Max Baucus Jul 30 bird watcher 1
ADAO Message 2 Congress Attention Libby Mt! Jul 20 mike crill 4
Who lost the big asbestos case in Libby? Jun '14 mike crill 3
PICTURED: You can see a UFO on Google Earth - "... Jun '14 Oh please 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Noxon Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Noxon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Noxon News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Noxon
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••