Who do you support for State House in...

Who do you support for State House in Missouri (District 2) in 2010?

Posted in the Novinger Forum

Rose, OK

#1 Oct 20, 2010
Great Guy fresh ideas

Boise, ID

#2 Oct 21, 2010
Zach actually listens and cares about the people of the 2nd District, he shares their values and has already proved that he is invested in protecting Missouri jobs and businesses. We need Zach Wyatt

Boise, ID

#3 Oct 21, 2010
A strong, conservative voice for North Missouri!

Novinger, MO

#4 Oct 22, 2010
I've known Zach since he was 6 years old. He is the real deal. Conservative values, integrity, honesty and heart felt convictions. He'll fight for all our schools, support all our current employers and promote economic growth. Zach served and loves our country, and of course he loves north Missouri. He will serve every community and every hill-side he represents.
Steve Findling

Memphis, MO

#5 Oct 22, 2010
I have agreed with Zach's conservative views since we first spoke last Feb while he was stationed in the United Kingdom serving our country in the Air Force.From Lincoln Day to Election Day Zach has and will continue to work HARD to become our Representative,I have no doubt he will continue to work this hard AFTER he becomes our Representative.We are fortunate that Zach came home to work for us in North Mo.
PSF Worker

Kirksville, MO

#6 Oct 23, 2010
When our jobs were under attack, Mr. Wyatt stood up for us!
Jonathan Ratliff

Columbia, MO

#7 Oct 24, 2010
He is a TRUE CONSERVATIVE who will follow those values in EVERY vote he casts in Jefferson City. He has Northeast Missouri values, not Liberal Washington DC values. He is a strong leader who served his country for 6 years in the United States Air Force. Zach is an honest and moral young man who will always stand true to his word. You can trust that when he heads to Jefferson City he will ALWAYS VOTE 100% Pro-Life, 100% Pro-Gun, and 100% Conservative, be it the first vote he casts for Speaker of the House or the last vote he casts each day. Zach will always stand true to the values he believes and shares with the people of Northeast Missouri. On November 2nd, vote for the moral, honest, and strong conservative leader, vote for Zachary Wyatt for 2nd District State Representative.

Kirksville, MO

#8 Nov 1, 2010
This is a young man who understands conservative values and strives to uphold them. He is genuinely concerned with the residents he represents and will work hard to represent us in Jefferson City.

Kirksville, MO

#9 Nov 1, 2010
A young man who has proven that he will represent the conservative values that are rooted deeply in this district. Has demonstrated that he will work hard to hear the voice of his constituents and to bring that voice to Jefferson City.

Arlington, VA

#10 Nov 2, 2010
he was a good student

Columbus, IN

#11 Jun 8, 2014

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Novinger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr Walter and Nellie Browne Sep 23 don brown 1
News Four arrested on drug charges (Nov '09) Jun '15 diegi66 45
Does anyone know Dave Smith from La Plata, MO? (Mar '15) Mar '15 The Boot Jacker 1
News Federal officials investigating Kirksville Web ... (Aug '06) Feb '15 TheJudge 2
is kirksville proud (Jan '14) Jan '15 roofie king 3
Homicide in Northeast Missouri (Apr '06) Dec '14 anonymous 982
does anyone know eddie patterson from laughlin ... (Jul '11) Dec '14 ddd 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Novinger Mortgages