Coroner: Carbon Monoxide Kills 7 in Mo.

Coroner: Carbon Monoxide Kills 7 in Mo.

There are 100 comments on the The Associated Press story from Dec 19, 2006, titled Coroner: Carbon Monoxide Kills 7 in Mo. . In it, The Associated Press reports that:

Preliminary autopsy results showed that the seven people found dead inside a duplex apartment over the weekend suffered carbon monoxide poisoning, the coroner said Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
cig tau bro

Lenexa, KS

#87 Nov 2, 2012
where is TJ in all this, my sigma tau bro would like to provide some roofies for the molestin' folk
Jatavia Liner

United States

#88 Jan 22, 2013
Years later and it still hurts like hell I think about my brother everyday , Lord knows I miss him & would give up everything to have him back. I LOVE YOU JEREMY JC LINER YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN CONTINUE RESTING IN PEACE.
Pete Miller

Kansas City, MO

#89 Mar 14, 2013
Jatavia Liner wrote:
Years later and it still hurts like hell I think about my brother everyday , Lord knows I miss him & would give up everything to have him back. I LOVE YOU JEREMY JC LINER YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN CONTINUE RESTING IN PEACE.
You should kill yourself so you can be with him in hell. Everybody love Jesus and have a great weekend
Jon

Windsor, Canada

#90 Mar 24, 2013
Reggie lent me ten bucks one time. Reggie was a cool guy.
innocent child

Duiven, Netherlands

#91 Mar 24, 2013
reggie raped me when i was 12. may his soul forever burn in the deepest depths of hell. praise allah.
Reggie

Norfolk, VA

#92 Mar 24, 2013
LOL I'm not dead, this is all a big misunderstanding
Anonymous

Qulin, MO

#93 Mar 24, 2013
what really happen wrote:
does any one kno what really happen to those seven people
Someone got tired of them stealing their shit, so they went and stole all the oxygen out of their apartment.
weedlord bonerhitle

Kula, HI

#95 Mar 24, 2013
Reggie was a child licking molester and he was also boning JC. Praise Jesus and have a great weekend!
E Honda

United States

#96 Mar 24, 2013
Yeah, Reggie tried to touch my butthole once, but I fought him off with my hundred hands slap technique and won my Xbox back, praise Jebus
Concerned

Oklahoma City, OK

#97 Mar 25, 2013
Wow havent thought about Reggie in a looong time...I remember one night I was chillin wit my friends at their sisters house and we saw Reggie watchin us through the window and jerkin his penis off. We screamed and he stole our xbox and ran off
Angela

Oklahoma City, OK

#99 Mar 25, 2013
Oh Reggie...I didnt know about this until.last week and I feel so vindicated. It was a Saturday night during my freshman year, we were all at a Xbox Bonanza party where we all built forts and furniture out of our collective Xboxes. I had gone to the bedroom where we kept the coats to find Reggie smelling the pockets with sexual vigor. "Reggie...what are you doing in here?" I asked. Reggie turned to me with a devilish grin and a boner in his hand and said, "Im here for the Xboxes and laptops bitch. Im gonna steal them all and sell them to buy dogs to fuck" I backed against the wall, silently trembling. "But Reggie...surely you dont mean that! Please, just forget about the xboxes and go home." I tried to reason with him. Reggie looked conflicted and, for a moment, seemed ready to repent when he began shaking his head, slowly at first, speaking in a panicky voice, " No no no NO NO NO! Forget about the xboxes? Its ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT THE XBOXES! WHY CANT ANYONE EVER UNDERSTAND THAT?!" I started crying, not knowing what to do and slid to the floor, knees to my chest rocking while Reggie paced the room, dick in hand and spit flying out of his face as he ranted. Eventually a friend came in to see what was going on, and Reggie snatched up as many Xboxes as he could carry and, with cat like reflexes, sprang into the air and rolled out the window. When my friend asked me what happened, I couldnt even respond. All I could do was cradle myself and rock, murmering "the xboxes...he needs the xboxes for something..."
Concerned Citizen

Poulsbo, WA

#100 Mar 25, 2013
Blacks represent only 13% of the population but almost all of the crime. Its because we arent allowed to call them on their bullshit. Theyre not oppressed when they can openly date our women, steal our stuff, get over-represented in the media...oh and we dont even get a description if there is a news story where we should be on the lookout for a rapist, robber, etc. If theyre NOT black, we get a description. End the white guilt. We personally didnt do anything wrong to feel guilty about. We have to give them everything. Pay attention to how theyre portrayed in commercials as opposed to the white male who is humiliated and made to look unworthy. Just do it for about a few days and youll see.
Angela

Oklahoma City, OK

#101 Mar 25, 2013
Concerned citizen, this isnt about race. It is about G-Regg and JayCee, the most dick-handlin, butt lovin, child molestinest dudes who ever rolled through this town gettin gassed like a fat mans boxer briefs
Anonymous

Brooklyn, NY

#102 Mar 25, 2013
Let's be honest. Reggie still has a better chance of making the playoffs this upcoming season than the Rams.
Honda Civic

Norfolk, VA

#103 Mar 25, 2013
BEEP BEEP BEEP
Ghey Mahn

Norman, OK

#104 Mar 25, 2013
Hey Jatavia do you guys still have JCs stuff? Reggie and I had like 4 photo albums full of our boners and Im gonna need them back
A child

Mosman, Australia

#105 Mar 26, 2013
Hey guys guess what reggie did 2 me
Ghost of Reggie

Norman, OK

#106 Mar 26, 2013
Guys help me im trapped in the internet I just want to pass to the other side but theres so many ads, help pls. Also I have a trunks worth of xboxes buried ib the backyard, guarded by seven ethereal crystal hounds so dont mess with my shit Sharonda
Greg Brook

Indianapolis, IN

#107 Jun 18, 2013
Jatavia? Hahahahahaha. Great name. Undoubtedly, you are well respected, have never been arrested, have a good job and are married to the father of your children.

LoL. Two thieving idiots choked to death. Awesome.
Rachel Hertz

Kirksville, MO

#109 Sep 3, 2014
The troll's name is Drummond. He lives in Kirksville.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Novinger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
laplata Feb 22 teaser 1
Ariel Johnston Dec '16 sugar daddy 3
News Sex offender fails to report (Dec '07) Dec '16 just sayin 9
Whew in kirksville can I find some goods Dec '16 just sayin 2
Property Oct '16 curious ducklin 1
Schappi Dairy Sep '16 kay4173 1
"Right To Farm" sells out Missouri to China (Aug '14) Aug '14 Jerry Foster 1

Novinger Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance