2010 Michigan Primary Election: Did you vote?

Created by Topix on Aug 3, 2010

1,461 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Robert

United States

#6714 Jan 16, 2013
This is there a gay boy in a minute do something on the grill what is yours because I don't like a bunch of people are not answered.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#6715 Feb 23, 2013
no
Larionov

Novi, MI

#6733 Nov 9, 2013
Shep wrote:
Frenchfry in Monroe, Mi is Steve Edgar from Woodland Beach.
Monique on MonroeTalks.com is Tina Valentine (Valentina Valentine) and lives at 509 Maywood Ave.
Logicmindbomb

Ypsilanti, MI

#6734 Nov 10, 2013
Everett wrote:
I called all of the Campigan offices in the Governors office and asked questions about Industrial Hemp (no, not pot).
Snyder's said "it is not on his Agenda"
Bereno's told me he will not answer that question until after the Primary.
Sounds like a coward to me.
I refuse to vote for a coward!
more than likely they are all dirty. our governments in all of america are nothing more than a bzness. you cant trust them, to do whats best for the ppl,..only whats best for bzness.

hemp and or ppl creating their own meds,..is bad for bzness. so all the drug laws really fall under the definition of terrorism, bcz its motives are related to the whole bzness of politics rather than the safety of the ppl.

if it was about the safety of the ppl,..then the only prohibition act done by authority would be to confiscate the drug,...not rob some1 at gun point bcz the individual refuses to live the way joe shmoe wants them to. prohibition has turned into what racism once was. nothing more than hating a small group of ppl, bcz of the way they choose to live their lives. basically,..ppl are affraid of drugs and the ppl that do them. so, no rational laws or ppl who stand to change laws, are likely to get their heads out of their rears. so, no hemp bcz hemo is weed :-P"

Fear leads to intolerance, intolerance leads to hate, hate leads to war.

obviously the way our society has run for the past 100 years is not working. republicans are the majority and most of them are opinionated a holes with lil to know ability for critical thinking, same could be said for a majority of america.

seeing as they are not going to change,..we need to choose to bzness with each other and not them. lets make our own local money.
lets create bznesses for the communities needs and to create jobs.

the government is to concerned with bzness of their own to worry about human or ecological interests. its all on us.
Logicmindbomb

Ypsilanti, MI

#6735 Nov 10, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
In theory I'd be all in. Then I consider how the leaders of Michigan run things and I'm all out.
obviously the way our society has run for the past 100 years is not working.

republicans are the majority and most of them are opinionated a holes with lil to know ability for critical thinking, same could be said for a majority of america.

seeing as they are not going to change,..we need to choose to bzness with each other and not them. lets make our own local money.
lets create bznesses for the communities needs and to create jobs.

the government is to concerned with bzness of their own to worry about human or ecological interests. its all on us.
rider

Ishpeming, MI

#6737 Nov 13, 2013
Missing U.P. woman's remains found months later http://www.topix.com/forum/city/escanaba-mi/T...
Sam

London, KY

#6738 Nov 17, 2013
+++++++GOD NOW APPROVES OF SAME-SEX-MARRIAGE!+++++++. God has changed His mind regarding Homosexuality!. God can change His mind on matters if He wants to, there are instances in the Bible where God does just that!. This time is no different. God has certainly been answering the big Gays prayers lately!, with their recent Supreme Court victories and all. God wouldn't answer me, a Straight guy!. You know, I once asked God for a wife, 5 months later, He gave me a wh**e!. I do admit, I did used to blaspheme God a couple years on down before this, but I stopped this. I figured this was the reason God raped me. If God didn't want to give me a wife, He sure as Hell didn't have to give me that rotten wh**e!!!. Because God bestowed this evil upon me, my blaspheming Him returned with a vengence!!!. I lay it on old God now and I don't care if I do go burn forever, HAHAHAHAHA!!!. I blaspheme God real good now. I do it more then I ever did and I am a might proud of that fact, HAHAHAHAHA!!!...GIVE ME ANOTHER WH**E GOD!!!!!!!!!.
lowellamondz01

Taguig City, Philippines

#6740 Nov 20, 2013
hi add me on skype lowellamondz01 and ym nicolemondz
BCC

Farmington, MI

#6742 Nov 21, 2013
Find out about all things going on in Birmingham without searching all over the internet!
The New Birmingham Community Connection monthly newsletter was sent out last week, they also have an awesome Facebook Page, with daily updates on neighborhood events! Check it out!
https://www.facebook.com/BirminghamCommunity
Sam

London, KY

#6743 Nov 23, 2013
+++++++GOD NOW APPROVES OF SAME-SEX-MARRIAGE!!!+++++++ God has changed His mind regarding Homosexuality!. God can change His mind on matters if He wants to, there are instances in the Bible where God does just that!. This time is no different. God has certainly been answering the big Gays prayers lately!, with their recent Supreme Court victories and all. God wouldn't answer me, a Straight guy!. You know, I once asked God for a wife, 5 months later, He gave me a wh**e!. I do admit, I did used to blaspheme God a couple years on down before this, but I stopped this. I figured this was the reason God raped me. If God didn't want to give me a wife, He sure as Hell didn't have to give me that rotten wh**e!!!. Because God bestowed this evil upon me, my blaspheming Him returned with a vengeance!!!. I lay it on old God now and I don't care if I do go burn forever, HAHAHAHAHA!!!. I blaspheme God real good now. I do it more then I ever did and I am a might proud of that fact, HAHAHAHAHA!!!...GIVE ME ANOTHER WH**E GOD!!!!!!!!!.
Dennis

Matawan, NJ

#6746 Dec 1, 2013
Agree

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6752 Feb 7, 2014
A Woman's reproductive choice, Gay marriage and the silly prohibition againest Marijuana are all issues we need to get past, and deal with Immigration reform and other larger problems.....
jerome anderson

Bay City, MI

#6756 Feb 27, 2014
gas has gone up 4 times in four weeks. greed greed greed.supply and demand baloney, no ones joy riding in this weather. cost of maintenance , baloney let them dip into their million dollar profits. they keep raising because they can and we just keep paying like sheep. HOW APETHETIC THIS COUNTRY HAS BECOME.THEY are lining the pockets of politicianswho look the other way. wake UP AMERCA!!!!!!!!!!
Try

Dearborn, MI

#6758 Mar 9, 2014
Did
Sharon K

Niles, MI

#6761 Mar 16, 2014
As for me NO! I didn't Vote, why should you, spend a lot of time
trying to make sure you are putting the right person into office , and voice
your opinions and some how things just don,t turn out they way you
expect it to. so I will set back for awhile and just watch, and see how they go, the way I see it there is no one worthy to even vote for.
Doc Brown

Hammond, IN

#6762 Mar 19, 2014
In 2014, it's going to be hard to vote in 2010. But as soon as I repair my Flux Capacitor, you can bet your sweet bippy that I'm going to be voting for Great Scott. We must get that Lybian plutonium smugger out of the White House, now. I just hope those GOP time haters don't retroactively inact harsh voter I.D. laws against future travelers.

- Dr. Emmett Lathrop Doc Brown, Ph. D.

Since: Mar 14

Chicago, IL

#6763 Mar 19, 2014
Absolutely. Looking forward to voting this year as we'll.
It's been an exciting time for politics lately.

http://www.blackriveroutpost.com
rider

Marquette, MI

#6764 Mar 27, 2014

“And what's YOUR problem?”

Since: May 07

Country life - USA

#6768 May 18, 2014
It doesn't matter who you vote for, that is only to appease the masses. Nothing changes, we are still the surfs, they are still the Lords. Voting is kind of like sticking your hand in a barrel and seeing what shit you pull up.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6771 Jun 12, 2014
Doc Brown wrote:
In 2014, it's going to be hard to vote in 2010. But as soon as I repair my Flux Capacitor, you can bet your sweet bippy that I'm going to be voting for Great Scott. We must get that Lybian plutonium smugger out of the White House, now. I just hope those GOP time haters don't retroactively inact harsh voter I.D. laws against future travelers.
- Dr. Emmett Lathrop Doc Brown, Ph. D.
GM POSTS BEST MONTH IN 6 YEARS, RECALLS OR NO...Associated Press (6-11-14).....Thanks to President Obama....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Novi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police reports include confessions from Tucker ... (Jun '12) 3 hr Dee Vee 8
JAMS Sucks!!!! (Aug '08) 17 hr 6 more months 373
Mother accused of having sex with teenager face... (Aug '06) Mon Cindy 40
Busch's Fresh Food Market bucks gloom (Nov '08) Sun Christian Bernard 19
What is going to happen to St Vincent and Sarah... (May '06) Sep 26 Phillip Dor-Ghali 263
Human remains found in 55-gallon drum in Plymou... Sep 25 Flea 4
Farmington School Budget (Feb '06) Sep 23 fine student body 10

Novi Jobs

Novi People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Novi News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Novi

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]