Novi Police Briefs

There are 6 comments on the Hometown Life story from Jul 14, 2010, titled Novi Police Briefs. In it, Hometown Life reports that:

A backpack blower and two chain saws were taken from a Jorge's Landscape trailer while it was parked near the business on Grand River Avenue some time between June 25-29. The owner told police the trailer was attached to a truck at the time, but was left unlocked.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hometown Life.

Bobby

Wixom, MI

#1 Jul 22, 2010
I hired Jorge to cut my lawn this summer. He hasn't cut it in the last three weeks. I was wondering if the theft has anything to do with it? I have tried to call him, but he is phone is turned off. Does anybody have their lawn also cut by Jorge?
Jorge

Falls Church, VA

#2 Jul 27, 2010
I got out of a DWI ticket yesterday. The cop said if I let him blów me he'd forget all about it.

Good thing I was drunk.....
Tony

Troy, MI

#3 Jul 29, 2010
Police in Plymouth prefer boxers for the freedom.
Tony

Falls Church, VA

#4 Aug 2, 2010
I know because my mouth has been there up close and personal . . .
Tony

Troy, MI

#5 Aug 2, 2010
Tony wrote:
I know because my mouth has been there up close and personal ...
If it woks for you, OK.
Tonys Boyfriend

Falls Church, VA

#6 Aug 2, 2010
Tony smokes the baloney . . .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Novi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
JAMS Sucks!!!! (Aug '08) Fri wondering 440
PO Box 1022, Wixom, MI 48393 (Jul '13) May 18 michael47362 27
News PlymouthPlymouth voters decry - convoluted,' - ... May 17 Steve 1
Any1 hate working @ Meijer? (Feb '11) May 17 kay jay 166
News Antonio's to reopen former Italian restaurant i... (Jun '13) May 16 WATCHING LIVONIA 13
News Why Some Detroit Residents Claim To Live Somepl... May 16 reality is a crutch 3
Review: Sheldon Veterinary Hospital - Karla Gor... (Nov '09) May 14 Barb Morris 12
More from around the web

Novi People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]