Since: Jan 11

Allendale, MI

#1 Jan 25, 2011
I am working for Grand LLC who puts on the Novi Antiques Market on in May. I am trying to determine what forms of media are the best to use to reach the largest audience. When an event like this comes to town how do you usually hear about these events? And what forms of media do you use the most throughout the day? If when answering this question you could give your age and gender that would be great.
Thank you for your time!
Tony

Plymouth, MI

#2 Jan 25, 2011
Suggest you try Facebook and the Eccentric & Observer local newspapers. Post signs locally according to local ordinances for Novi and surrounding communities.

Topix is inappropriate unless you plan to purchase advertising. Also, the audience here is pretty sparse. Many just come to the site to look at pictures as their reading and writing skills are minimal.

Since: Jan 11

Allendale, MI

#3 Jan 25, 2011
I wasn't trying to advertise here, I am just fishing for how people get their advertising.
Tony

Plymouth, MI

#4 Jan 25, 2011
tsinen6343 wrote:
I wasn't trying to advertise here, I am just fishing for how people get their advertising.
I was not accusing you of anything. Current events are sometimes posted here or as part of articles in local papers. Fairs are often promoted in those papers and by political style lawn signs where permissible. An antique fair would be pretty popular after the Antiques Roadshow depicting people scoring these treasures. Good luck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Novi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Progate Services Fri Fast Eddie 2
JAMS Sucks!!!! (Aug '08) Fri johnny 429
Review: Dirt Vanishers Power Washing and Cleani... Mar 25 Ripped Off 1
What is going to happen to St Vincent and Sarah... (May '06) Mar 21 Jaleasia Varner 277
PO Box 1022, Wixom, MI 48393 (Jul '13) Mar 18 Joey 19
Any1 hate working @ Meijer? (Feb '11) Mar 12 store-0183 149
News Court date for Farmington armed robbery suspect... Mar 9 bob 3
Novi Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Novi People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]