I CAN'T DRiVE 55
First Prev
of 20
Next Last

Since: Nov 10

Blairsville, Ga

#1 Jul 23, 2012
Now, where was I? Oh yeah, using an "i" when spelling "it" is pretty common....

Blairsville, Ga

#2 Jul 23, 2012
Take my license. All that jive.

Blairsville, Ga

#3 Jul 23, 2012
RICKY RAT wrote:
Take my license. All that jive.
I can't drive. 55.

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

#4 Jul 23, 2012
Where have You been?........bad rodent, My Mom's been worried sick about You.

Blairsville, Ga

#5 Jul 23, 2012
Commander Bunny wrote:
Where have You been?........bad rodent, My Mom's been worried sick about You.
Tell Mom I'll make it up to Her. In some Way.

Blairsville, Ga

#6 Jul 23, 2012
RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text> In some Way.
sniff sniff. sniff sniff sniff sniff sniff...

Blairsville, Ga

#7 Jul 24, 2012
RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text>sniff sniff. sniff sniff sniff sniff sniff...
At this point, a lot of times, I get the proverbial rolled-up newspaper across my snout...

Blairsville, Ga

#8 Jul 24, 2012
Yeah, RICKY RAT can't drive 55. You know what REALLY, REALLY chaps RICKY RATS' hide? Day in and day out? I'll tell you what REALLY, REALLY chaps RICKY RATS' hide. Day in and day out. Slow drivers. Even if they're in the slow lane. RICKY RAT'S like "STEP ON IT, YOU uh SLOW DRIVER!!". THAT'S what REALLY, REALLY chaps RICKY RATS' hide. Day in and day out. Yadda yadda yadda, gimma gamma gooma...

Blairsville, Ga

#9 Jul 24, 2012
Radio CabĀ® offers a flat rate to SFO and Oakland Airport. 80 bucks plus bridge toll from San Rafael, for instance. But RICKY RAT always just hits the meter and shuts up. And lets the customer explain the flat rate to him.

Blairsville, Ga

#10 Jul 24, 2012
For pretty much one reason. Because the dollar amount is higher when you run the meter. Duh.

Blairsville, Ga

#11 Jul 24, 2012
RICKY RAT wrote:
For pretty much one reason. Because the dollar amount is higher when you run the meter. Duh.
Every now and then, you get some RICH BYOTCH you pick up in some semi-mansion somewhere, and she's like "OMG, they said it was $86 and you're trying to get $102 outa me"...

Blairsville, Ga

#12 Jul 24, 2012
RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text>Every now and then, you get some RICH BYOTCH you pick up in some semi-mansion somewhere, and she's like "OMG, they said it was $86 and you're trying to get $102 outa me"...
And you're like "Look, lady, maybe there's some way you can make up the sixteen bucks, by shorting your illegal alien housekeeper, perhaps"...

Blairsville, Ga

#13 Jul 24, 2012
RICKY RAT wrote:
I always try and get the higher dollar amount. Over the lower dollar amount.

Blairsville, Ga

#14 Jul 24, 2012
RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text>I always try and get the higher dollar amount. Over the lower dollar amount.
My grandrat, RILEY O'RAT, taught me that. He said "RICKY, me boy, if they're giving out blocks of gov'ment cheese, always take THREE blocks over TWO blocks. Of gov'ment cheese"...

Blairsville, Ga

#15 Jul 24, 2012
I'm broadcasting this from *** Alameda del Prado, #***. Which is now Command Central for all Forces of the Rodent Revolution.

Blairsville, Ga

#16 Jul 24, 2012
RICKY RAT wrote:
I'm broadcasting this from *** Alameda del Prado,#***. Which is now Command Central for all Forces of the Rodent Revolution.
There's been a coup de' etat (pronounced coo dey ta) overthrowing the aging, increasingly incoherent, and damn near senile Commander Bunny. Who, as a rabbit, wasn't even a rodent to begin with.

Blairsville, Ga

#17 Jul 24, 2012
RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text>There's been a coup de' etat (pronounced coo dey ta) overthrowing the aging, increasingly incoherent, and damn near senile Commander Bunny. Who, as a rabbit, wasn't even a rodent to begin with.
But, not to worry. The once Great Supreme Leader and Grand Poobah of all Rodent Revolutionary Forces will be taken to a small farm in Wisconsin, where he'll have complete freedom to roam about...

Blairsville, Ga

#18 Jul 24, 2012
AND FURTHERMORE, blah blah blah, crooked dispatchers, blah blah, internment camps, blah blah blah blah, re-training as telemarketers, calling people up to see if they want a cab, blah blah blah blah blah...

Blairsville, Ga

#19 Jul 24, 2012
...and the guy getting called going "Well, I really wasn't planning on callng a cab, and have nowhere to go, but what the hey, you talked me into it. Send one on over", bla blah blah blah...

Blairsville, Ga

#20 Jul 24, 2012
RICKY RAT wrote:
...and the guy getting called going "Well, I really wasn't planning on callng a cab, have nowhere to go, plus, I've got a car, but what the hey, you talked me into it. Send one on over", blah blah blah blah...
I improved that. Read it now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 20
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Novato Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Homeless Rally For Trump Aug 21 eee zee streets 1
News Woman accused of using stolen ID for plastic su... (Apr '08) Aug 17 Kelly 272
News Settlement reached in Novato party house dispute (Jun '09) Aug 2 mom s picture book 68
novatosucks.com Aug 2 Hopkin 4
Donald Tump is a chump Jul 31 Commander Bob Bunny 3
News Economist sees Marin holding its own in housing... (Nov '08) Jul 28 JGI 4
News Santa Cruz County salary database for 2008 (Aug '09) Jul '16 Bruiser 3

Novato Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Novato Mortgages