Since: Nov 10

Little girl...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Your best bet is to try and steer clear of them.

“C A N D Y”

Little girl...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

That's why, as you'll notice

<<<<<<< <<<

RICKY RAT has moved to Denver, Colorado. Which is 95% white.

Since: Jul 12

Pineville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

RICKY RAT wrote:
That's why, as you'll notice
<<<<<<< <<<
RICKY RAT has moved to Denver, Colorado. Which is 95% white.
and the weed is legal

“C A N D Y”

Little girl...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Awesome_Steve_Monkey wrote:
<quoted text>
and the weed is legal
Yep.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Hi guys, I'm back! I've just returned from Oregon, land of many white people. "You know you're in Oregon when all the kitchen staff is white." "You know you're in Oregon when all the landscapers are whiite!"
What did I miss? I see that Toby has written us another Thesis but I'm too road fried to read it. Rat, are you enjoying your new gold plated wheel I FedEx-ed down to you? And Commander, I hope you're using those new snow tires I sent you....

Since: Aug 08

Morte ist sport.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

...oh, hi Steph.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Commander Bunny wrote:
...oh, hi Steph.
Yeah buddy!
I thought of you when I went wandering around a military surplus store in the middle of nowhere. I love those places, I wanted to buy you a "border patrol" beanie.....

Morte ist sport.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Steph is I wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah buddy!
I thought of you when I went wandering around a military surplus store in the middle of nowhere. I love those places, I wanted to buy you a "border patrol" beanie.....
Mrs. Bunny made a Tea-cozy out of My last one.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Commander Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>Mrs. Bunny made a Tea-cozy out of My last one.
sounds like an efficient use of old materials. I commend (and recommend!) this act!

Morte ist sport.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Steph is I wrote:
<quoted text>
sounds like an efficient use of old materials. I commend (and recommend!) this act!
Well actually, she caught lil' Billy Bunny filling the beanie with old laundry and having sex with it.......weird story, gotta tell Y'all about that sometimes...

Morte ist sport.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

...oh, would you believe my dog is in heat AGAIN?

Morte ist sport.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Toby: u so silly!
You accuse five individuals of being one inept multi-profiled troll mastermind while you expect me to believe that the person who wrote "Orre like draggnkg it" also wrote "Rather than the hard totalitarianism of the Soviet state we would have a softer version in which our minds would be wards of the state." Really? You like to cut and paste - you really should site your references.
The story of my racist uncle is true and you are probably right about the gun rack in his pick-up truck. BUT, if you will re-read my post, you will notice that my uncle drove a tractor to the store that day. Maybe you are unfamiliar with tractors - they only go slow, Toby - maybe 20 - 30 mph. So slow that 4 young angry men could run up to it, jump on it, bully a person off of it, and then beat that person to death. No one used any weapons - my cousin's wife was a passenger on the tractor and was left untouched and unharmed to watch in horror and helplessness. In my opinion, this could be viewed as a hate crime because the young thugs were black and the dead person was white. However, I consider it to be a provoked crime - a punishment, specific to my racist uncle, for being such a racist. I am not defending the thugs, I am just saying: didn't my uncle get what he asked for? He was looking for a fight, he found one, and he lost. Did I mention that he was quite drunk throughout the whole ordeal? Have you ever had a conversation with a drunk racist? It's very, very racist.
I have tons more to talk about, but so little time right now - last minute gifts to wrap and work at 7 am (yeah! I'm working on Christmas Eve). It looks like I'll have several days to thoughtfully comment on your long, long, long, long posts - I'll try to squeeze you in if I have any spare time.
In the meantime, Toby, you have a safe trip and a wonderful Christmas or whatever you like celebrating. Take time to cherish and appreciate all that you have and all who love you.
I have really nothing of a response to this posting, there's just something about replying to a LONG post that seems fun to do.

Pineville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Welcome Home, Steph! I hope your trip was awesome. I've been un-decorating this weekend. Christmas was fun, but now I'm like: yea! I can get on with my life. Bring it, 2014!

Did I tell you that my kid is going to WVU next fall? He's pursuing computer engineering - I'm so proud. It's about 4 hours from home - not too far, but not very close. We have a cousin that lives in Morgantown though, so, I won't feel like I'm sending him out into the world alone.

Speaking of 2014, got any plans for next year? Any resolutions? I have a HUGE year planned - I hope it doesn't give me a brain aneurysm.

Morte ist sport.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Welcome Home, Steph! I hope your trip was awesome. I've been un-decorating this weekend. Christmas was fun, but now I'm like: yea! I can get on with my life. Bring it, 2014!
Did I tell you that my kid is going to WVU next fall? He's pursuing computer engineering - I'm so proud. It's about 4 hours from home - not too far, but not very close. We have a cousin that lives in Morgantown though, so, I won't feel like I'm sending him out into the world alone.
Speaking of 2014, got any plans for next year? Any resolutions? I have a HUGE year planned - I hope it doesn't give me a brain aneurysm.
Is your middle-name really "Steve"?
Awesome & Monkey seem so normal, but I just don't get the whole "Steve" thing.

Huh......call Me old-fashioned, I s'pose.

Pineville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Commander Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>I have really nothing of a response to this posting, there's just something about replying to a LONG post that seems fun to do.
WRITING long posts is fun to do - you should try it.

But also short posts are fun - much more likely to be read.

No one likes to click links, but at least my links are awesome:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Pineville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Hey, Merry Christmas, Toby. I mean, Merry Christmas 2014 - I aim to drag it out as long as possible - I'll just trip around all Christmas-like all year long - weee! Don't forget: Santa's watching you (Santa, lol).

JK - Christmas is like the party you get for making it through another year, right? I guess that's New Year's Eve, but the gifts just make Christmas the bomb. Christmas is for the kids and New Year's Eve is for the grown-ups, am I right? I'm just a real old kid, myself, so Christmas gets my vote. I like to work on New Year's Eve - so I can keep an eye on you drunk fools.

Pineville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Commander Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>Is your middle-name really "Steve"?
Awesome & Monkey seem so normal, but I just don't get the whole "Steve" thing.
Huh......call Me old-fashioned, I s'pose.
My name is not Awesome, Steve, or Monkey - those are just the names of my imagination personification - you know, the character I play on Topix. Online, I AM a monkey named Awesome Steve - it should probably be hyphenated - it's like one word.

But if you want to know the truth, Commander Bunny, my middle name is Dawn. Now, when are you going to be honest with us about YOUR true identity? I don't know YOUR middle name. I think I've told you too much.

Uh-hum, I mean, "Steve" was my father's trainer's name - he claimed that he owed his life to that human - perhaps having such a human name has motivated me to pursue human goals like philosophy and logic. I think maybe my middle name, Steve, describes me best of all.

Sometimes I cannot tell if I am a monkey or if I am not.

Morte ist sport.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

<quoted text>
My name is not Awesome, Steve, or Monkey - those are just the names of my imagination personification - you know, the character I play on Topix. Online, I AM a monkey named Awesome Steve - it should probably be hyphenated - it's like one word.
But if you want to know the truth, Commander Bunny, my middle name is Dawn. Now, when are you going to be honest with us about YOUR true identity? I don't know YOUR middle name. I think I've told you too much.
Uh-hum, I mean, "Steve" was my father's trainer's name - he claimed that he owed his life to that human - perhaps having such a human name has motivated me to pursue human goals like philosophy and logic. I think maybe my middle name, Steve, describes me best of all.
Sometimes I cannot tell if I am a monkey or if I am not.
My parents didn't want to be out of the ordinary, to sort of blend-in with the locals, so they gave Me the middle name of "Mega-Weapon".

Pineville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Commander Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>My parents didn't want to be out of the ordinary, to sort of blend-in with the locals, so they gave Me the middle name of "Mega-Weapon".
Oh, wow.

Have you ever thought of going by: Commander Mega-Weapon?

“Big Green & Little Red”

Since: Oct 08

Scottsdale Pond, Novato

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Mega-Weapon Bunny reminds me of a local band from back in the day - Nuclear Rabbit!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 241 - 260 of378
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Novato News Video

•••
Novato Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Novato Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••