Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

(((Pow!))))..right in the kisser!..HAHA!…
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/20/knoc...

http://www.9wsyr.com/news/local/story/70-year...

Many white grandma’s are being knocked out and killed by the nice “misunderstood black yooooths”.

Then we have a grandma being raped and tortured while grandpa watches and he is tortured himself while he watches….

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-21176...

While you are there, take a good look at the skin tone of the nice “misunderstood black yooooth”.
A lot of you mentally ill whites [European-Americans] tell yourselves that that wasn’t a racially motivated attack.

Here we have another WW2 veteran grandpa beat by two of the “misunderstood black yooooths“- they beat him to death with flashlights….

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/08/22/89... #

Here we have a white boy burned alive by some of those “misunderstood black yooooths“-- They were chanting “burn, white boy, burn!” as he was burning……….

http://sayitaintsoalready.com/2012/03/04/whit...

Just like many White people [European-Americans], they took to white-flight and ran away like cowards..

Here we have yet another ding bat white broad that wanted to help the nice ““misunderstood black yooooths“-- the nice little boy raped her, beat her and then cut her throat with a box cutter and then dumped her body in the woods….

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-25114...

Of course that fella is a “light skin black” so it couldn’t possibly be racially motivated.

TBC...
Toby

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

Here we have a young white girl [European- American] that really did nothing but the nice “misunderstood black yooooths” beat her so badly she had to have major facial reconstruction….
http://violenceagainstwhites.wordpress.com/20...
Here is one more example:
http://nypost.com/2013/09/09/bus-riders-face-...
Now that is just a couple out of the many thousands of cases just like those. Do you white [European-Americans] people not see what is going on? YOU are being programmed with white guilt and anti-racist rhetoric and THAT is paralyzing and turning you into degenerate punks. You think that those attacks are going to go away,but to the contrary, they are escalating and they are going to grow to massive proportions. With each generation the blacks are getting more aggressive while the whites [European-Americans] as a whole are getting more mind screwed and weak.
There are quite a few happening in California- I personally know of six recently- but if and when the media does mention them they leave out race and motive. Of course the Mainstream media says that they are not racial attacks- especially the latest edition of “knock out games“.White people, why do you do suppose you are the primary targets,,hmmm?
I urge you to read this book- White Girl Bleeds A Lot…..
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Do note a comment there: "Whites are so docile and cowardly that this will continue and will never stop. Whites will eventually go extinct.
In most of these cases, there are whites that idly sit by and watch as blacks beat white people, whites won't even step up to defend white females."
Toby

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

How the author came to that nam of the book: He witnessed a mob of blacks attacking a white woman and when she was on the ground in a puddle of her own blood, he saw a black woman pointing down at her saying “look, white girl bleeds a lot.” Of course, that wasn’t a racial attack either, just a random beat down just like the aforementioned white boy lit on fire, mmmhhmm. I am telling you , those attacks are going to escalate to literally massive proportions. Believe that I do know and , I know it from real experience with them. I will tell you something else, the black-on-white racial attacks are nothing new, they have been doing it for years and have always committed far more than the white-on-black attacks. It is escalating now because you white people[Eurpean-Americans] do not take a stand anymore and they know that they are punking you. In other words, they know that they can gang up on you and do anything to you that they want because you have given yourselves a reputation. They make up a bit less than twelve percent of the U.S population and dwindling, but they crush you anytime they want and you don‘t fight back, you only run if you can. You do not see them doing to the Mexican and Latino immigrants onnn the same level what they do to you. It is the other way around- the Mexicans and Latino‘s are beating the siht out of them and driving them out of many of their neighborhoods.. The Mexicans and Latino’s do not suffer the White guilt and anti-racist twaddle like most of you do. A lot of you white [European-Americans] people are something else. Unbelievable, you really are.
To be blunt here: if I saw a white person [European-American] that I don’t know laying in a puddle of their own blood from the aftermath of a black rush through or any other of the black attacks, I am sorry but I cannot help you because it is just to damn hard to tell who is who these days- especially in California. I would venture to say, If I saw you in a puddle of your own blood, I would simply spit on you and step over you. Blacks are testing you and your results, you are punks.
Hopefully if/ when you do get your head kicked in, it will teach you something, but I doubt if it will- you’re just too damn stupid and foolish.
Not only are the racial attacks getting more and more common, but they [blacks] also target you for crime such as strong arm robbery, burglary, car jackings and so forth. Those are also getting more common. There is a reason behind that.
Toby

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Toby

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

YOu damn white fools [European-American] better open your eyes.
Toby

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

Here is the book....

http://whitegirlbleedalot.com/

“With Vitamin "R"!!”

Since: Aug 08

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

Toby honey, You got a head-full of squished bugs.
Toby

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

Anyways, do explain....
Commander Bunny wrote:
Toby

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

As far as the fella that said "Whites are so docile and cowardly that this will continue and will never stop. Whites will eventually go extinct."

You will go extinct. many of you are breeding the white out of you and as you get thinned out, you WILL be attacked and killed more often than now. Believe that.
Toby

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

Check it out, you punk cowards....

'Black teens murder white baby for the fun of it'

Brunswick, GA has been rocked by the unprovoked hate crime murder of a 13 month old baby. The baby was shot right in front of it’s mother by two black teenage thugs. The shooter is believed to be between the ages of 13 and 15. His accomplice was even younger. The mother was also shot in the leg.

The media absolutely refuses to call it a “hate crime.”

http://topconservativenews.com/2013/03/black-...
Toby

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

Some say more White people are on welfare than blacks [descendants of African-American slaves], of course that is true, you retarded nitwits. Blacks [descendants of African-American slaves] make up only twelve percent of the U.S population.
Ratio-to-ratio, FAR,FAR more blacks [descendants of African-American slaves] are draining the system than anyone else is, period.
Toby

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

Scroll down in the link and view the picture of the white fela getting his head punched in by blacks while the other whites just sit there and watch.

http://whitevictimsofblackhate.wordpress.com/
No doubt about it ,you have degenerated into punks.
White guilt and anti racist mmbo jumbo has rotted your brains.

http://bcfoley.blogspot.com/2013/01/wi-teache...

Face it, White people[European-Americans] are now sick and twisted degenerates.
Toby

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

As all of the racial attacks are happening to you, white broads are driving their black fellers around in their cars.
Hoiw many black broads do you see driving their black fellers around?
One example of your STUPID ignorance.
Toby

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

While you are getting your arses kicked, tortured and killed all over the country.....

http://i41.tinypic.com/2ywer03.jpg

Shows something there.

Since: Nov 10

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

Commander Bunny wrote:
Good point, sir. I never cease to be amazed how you cut past all the bullbleep and hit the nail right on the head. Every time.

“Big Green & Little Red”

Since: Oct 08

Scottsdale Pond, Novato

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Judged:

Squished bugs is a waste of good snacking.
Toby

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Judged:

Another example of some white peoples ignorance and stupidity:
White blight toting their black fellas around in their cars. Look around, how many black women do you see toting their black fellas around in their cars? You are ignorant chumps- a tool , if you will.
Most white women that are partial to blacks are blonds for the most part. That tells something.
I bet you ignorant fool white people that voted for Obama don’t know the fact that the black-on-white hate crimes have dramatically increased since you put him in office in ’08. A white woman birthed Obama and white people put him in office . Don’t you find that sort of ironic ,you nitwit idiots?“Democrat bad! Obama good!” I have heard that from blacks and I have also heard “ white people is trying to bring the brotha down.” You unenlightened nuts better start learning about what is really going on around you. White flight -both mentally and physically- cannot last forever.

Here is a few more

1.)…Four black teenagers lured a white, ten-year-old girl into an empty house.“There, they sodomized her, strangled her with a cable wire, and beat her to death with a board. In the past few weeks, the trials in the Tiffany Long case have received extensive coverage in the North Carolina press. But with two of the three defendants already sentenced to lifelong prison terms, and the third now standing trial, the national media have all but ignored the story. Only the Associated Press has reported on the trials, in a single, cursory piece. The AP, of course, failed to mention the race of the people involved — an oversight it seldom if ever committed in the case of Amadou Diallo.”8

2.)….North Carolina. Seven black men kidnapped a white woman, raped her, put her in a tub of bleach, shot her five times, and dumped her body. The murderers said they did this for racial reasons.7
TBC...
Toby

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Judged:

3.) The leader of a black supremacist sect (i.e., the “Yaweh ben Yaweh cult”) was convicted of the murders of several white people. He ordered his followers to kill any and all “white devils.” They killed at least seven white people, bringing back body parts to their leader.6

4.) 3.)“….A black man walking through a neighborhood went over to a white eight-year-old boy playing in his great-grandparents’ front yard and slit the child’s throat, killing him ( Toby note : That could be YOUR child next.). A witness says that the attacker shouted racial epithets during the attack, and the main suspect in the case owns anti-white hate literature and had written a note about killing white children. He had been previously arrested for attacking an unarmed white stranger with a hammer.(During the attack, he called his victim “Whitey.”)12 This particular case provides a perfect example of the terrible way that anti-white hate crimes are handled. First, the investigators decided not to tell police officers about the racial aspects of the case, even while the police were conducting a manhunt to find the boy’s killer. When this was revealed by the Washington Post, city council member Joyce Woodson defended this withholding of information from the cops on the front line.“What they did was proper. We already live in a racially charged world.” The Democratic mayor of Alexandria implied his agreement:“Efforts to sensationalize this investigation will only hurt this investigation.”13To make things even stranger, the FBI offered to send agents and a fugitive task force to help with the manhunt, but the local police rejected the offer. They also refused the help of the FBI’s profilers, forensics experts, and others.14Eventually, the police arrested a suspect who was reportedly tied to the scene by DNA evidence. In another bizarre move, the Justice Department — which had acknowledged that it was monitoring the case — declined to prosecute the killing as a hate crime. The government’s prosecutor in the case cannot charge the victim with a hate crime.“There’s no applicable hate crimes law in Virginia,” he explained.15An editorial in the Washington Times pointedly commented on the deafening silence surrounding the brutal child-murder:“Has anyone seen Jesse Jackson around lately? KweisiMfume? Al Sharpton? For persons whose political antennae are ordinarily so sensitive that they can pick up racial tremors a thousand miles away, they seem to have overlooked a possible hate crime right here in the vicinity of the nation’s capital.”Even though all of the above incidents occurred in the last ten years, anti-white hate crimes are not new. The Village Voice writes of “the wave of random street killings that terrorized San Francisco in 1973. The ‘Zebra killers’ struck without warning, murdering whites at night. Most victims were shot. One was raped, another beheaded. Four young black Muslims were arrested in 1974 and charged with 14 murders, seven assaults, one rape, and an attempted kidnapping. The Zebra killers were convicted in 1976.”16
TBC
Toby

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Judged:

Here we have a black DHS worker promoting a race war and the death of white race [European-Americans]…

“War on the Horizon,” declares,“in order for Black people to survive the 21st century, we are going to have to kill a lot of whites – more than our Christian hearts can possibly count,” the Alabama-based SPLC said in its report. "

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/08/22/dh...

As you can see, he was merely suspended

Here we have a rodeo clown doing the traditional show of wearing a president mask….

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/08/16/mi...

As you can see he was fired and banned fromm working in the state and the NAACPP wanted hhim brought up on hate-crime charges. See what you did you ignorant stupid white fools? I bet you don’t.
Obama and his entourage has done many crimes against humanity, especiallly the Jewish people. Now if he was impeached, you would have a massive one sided race war on your hands, and that is FACT. Blacks [descendants of African-American slaves] would be slaughtering your punk arses left and right. Some of those blacks that some of you whites like to create would rape and torture your grandmother and torture your grandfather right in front of you and you would run away, leavingthem there to fend for themselves. You look around the internet and you will find that word is around all over the place that you do not stick up for yourselves. I mean it is literally Unbelievable how the Mexicans and Latino’s come over here and they rip the blacks a new one in many places- They actually drive the blacks [descendants of African-American slaves] out of their neighborhoods. BUT YOU(!!) you run and even turn against other whites.
Toby

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Judged:

Of course the Mexicans and Latinos do not suffer white guilt and ‘anti-racist’ chicanery.
When it comes to racial, white people are the only ones who will divide and actually attack each other. For example : Mexicans refer to blacks [descendants of African-American slaves] as miyata all of the time and I hear it constantly,, but many of you whites [European-Americans] will attack another white [European-Americans] for saying jungle boon. The irony of that is……

http://topconservativenews.com/2013/10/anothe...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of378
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Novato News Video

•••
•••

Novato Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Novato People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE