Taqueria Mi Pueblo

Nov 16, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Petaluma360

The favorable buzz about Taqueria Mi Pueblo has been building for quite a while, culminating in its being named best Mexican restaurant in the recently published 2012 Press Democrat Best of Sonoma County readers' poll.

Comments
21 - 32 of 32 Comments Last updated Jan 24, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bernice Brightmans Mam

Napa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Badtothebone wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know Jenny from Arroyo Grande? She is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my life! She's got long blonde hair, blue eyes, and a gorgeous figure.
There is a fat woman named eleanor or liza or something like that around here, but maybe not around there. I kinda bet they would travel, but slow. Get it? slow? SLO?
stromboli sheds

Napa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

me graan say not to go to Padre as he is bad and nassty too. this si so true. hoo-hoo

“No User serviceable”

Since: Aug 08

parts inside.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

"Hoo-hoo"??

Since: Nov 10

Novato, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bernice Brightmans Mam wrote:
<quoted text>
Get it? slow? SLO?
No.

Since: Nov 10

Novato, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text>No.
I don't get it.

Since: Nov 10

Novato, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text>I don't get it.
But, what the hey, I'm just a stupid fricken cabdriver.

Since: Sep 08

.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Jan 22, 2013
 
RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text>I don't get it.
...gloop...

Since: Nov 10

Novato, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Jan 23, 2013
 
The Gloop wrote:
<quoted text>...gloop...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
wanda mugave schlottu

Napa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Jan 23, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

This place sounds so interesting, I mean everybody has something to say whether it means anything or not and that is just the kind of community we want to become a part of, yup yo wo, are ther good chinese take-outs in marin city? What is it like and how do we get to go there at $75 a month? Does this include gas & electric and garbage?

“No User serviceable”

Since: Aug 08

parts inside.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Jan 23, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

wanda mugave schlottu wrote:
This place sounds so interesting, I mean everybody has something to say whether it means anything or not and that is just the kind of community we want to become a part of, yup yo wo, are ther good chinese take-outs in marin city? What is it like and how do we get to go there at $75 a month? Does this include gas & electric and garbage?
My community does not need astronauts defying gravity in front of My children&#65279;!
Billie Tugave Waggotu

Napa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Jan 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Commander Bunny wrote:
<quoted text> My community does not need astronauts defying gravity in front of My children&#65279;!
Reverend Mobbutu tells us that God has founded the earth exactly, precisely 6,234 and 14 days ago. The Blessed Reverend continues by pointing out that all Post biblical Science is a trap full of poopoo that is fake too and not only smells bad but is all wrong and goofy. He proves with his slide show that the Moon landings were all faked and that the Global Warmings are all faked too by an ancient tribe of Lessbans who hate all science and coupons. That is why science is so hard to understand; IT MAKES NO SENSE. That is why we never win the coupons: They, too, are fake. The Devil wants us to buy couponsd and believe science; therefor He is a fake and bad Devil. The Devil does not want us to own weapons and shooters to defend ourselves against whatever is in front of us that smells funny and dresses bad: Therefor he is Goofy.
fat dancer bonnie mae

Napa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Jan 24, 2013
 
Billie Tugave Waggotu wrote:
<quoted text>
Reverend Mobbutu tells us that God has founded the earth exactly, precisely 6,234 and 14 days ago. The Blessed Reverend continues by pointing out that all Post biblical Science is a trap full of poopoo that is fake too and not only smells bad but is all wrong and goofy. He proves with his slide show that the Moon landings were all faked and that the Global Warmings are all faked too by an ancient tribe of Lessbans who hate all science and coupons. That is why science is so hard to understand; IT MAKES NO SENSE. That is why we never win the coupons: They, too, are fake. The Devil wants us to buy couponsd and believe science; therefor He is a fake and bad Devil. The Devil does not want us to own weapons and shooters to defend ourselves against whatever is in front of us that smells funny and dresses bad: Therefor he is Goofy.
.

HOLY Slurpeez! This is so crazy; is it legal to be so nuts and not have a government grant or work for Foxx?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Novato Forum right now

Search the Novato Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 1 hr frozen c 7,852
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 4 hr Orange Cove cow licker 200,366
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 5 hr rain or snow to slow 15,928
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 5 hr tail pipe 4,898
Son delivered by Novato dad on 101 offramp 'a g... 6 hr Dr_Zorderz 13
The Bacon Tree (Jan '13) Mon Dr_Zorderz 21
Molly and her Carolina Dog buddies Jul 28 RICKY RAT 3
•••
•••

Novato News Video

•••
•••

Novato Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Novato People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Novato News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Novato
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••