Police Dog Sniffs Out 3 Pounds of Gif...

Police Dog Sniffs Out 3 Pounds of Gift-Wrapped Pot

There are 64 comments on the Patch.com story from Dec 22, 2012, titled Police Dog Sniffs Out 3 Pounds of Gift-Wrapped Pot. In it, Patch.com reports that:

NOVATO, CA -- One of the local narcotics-trained police dogs got a stiff whiff of the ganga when his handler made a traffic stop Saturday night on Highway 101.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Nov 10

Blairsville, Ga

#1 Dec 23, 2012
Thank God. If those dangerous drugs had made it to the dope fiends they were intended for, who knows what would've happened. Probably an outbreak of people watching "Gilligan's Island" re runs, while gorging on Hostess Ho Ho's. And whatnot.

Since: Nov 10

Blairsville, Ga

#2 Dec 23, 2012
RICKY RAT wrote:
Thank God. If those dangerous drugs had made it to the dope fiends they were intended for, who knows what would've happened. Probably an outbreak of people watching "Gilligan's Island" re runs, while gorging on Hostess Ho Ho's. And whatnot.
I often wonder why Ginger brought all those clothes on a "three hour cruise". A "three hour cruise".

Since: Nov 10

Blairsville, Ga

#3 Dec 23, 2012
RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text>I often wonder why Ginger brought all those clothes on a "three hour cruise". A "three hour cruise".
You know, sometimes, when a guy's trying to be funny on the internet, but clearly is NOT funny, it can actually turn out to be kind of funny. In a pathetic kind of way.

Since: Nov 10

Blairsville, Ga

#4 Dec 23, 2012
RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text>You know, sometimes, when a guy's trying to be funny on the internet, but clearly is NOT funny, it can actually turn out to be kind of funny. In a pathetic kind of way.
sniff sniff. sniff sniff sniff sniff sniff...

Since: Nov 10

Blairsville, Ga

#5 Dec 23, 2012
RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text>I often wonder why Ginger brought all those clothes on a "three hour cruise". A "three hour cruise".
Which brings to mind Life's Great Question. Ginger or Mary Anne???

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#6 Dec 23, 2012
Using the same perverted thought process as the young bull on the hill who wanted to run down there and do one of those cows and the old bull who said "let's walk down and do em all."
I say "Both!"

Since: Nov 10

Blairsville, Ga

#7 Dec 23, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Using the same perverted thought process as the young bull on the hill who wanted to run down there and do one of those cows and the old bull who said "let's walk down and do em all."
I say "Both!"
RICKY RAT'D probably take Mary Anne.

Since: Nov 10

Blairsville, Ga

#8 Dec 23, 2012
I SAAAAIIID "RICKY RAT'D probably take Mary Anne".

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#9 Dec 23, 2012
I SAAAAIIIID DOC ZORDERZ'D DO BOTH !?!?!?!?!?

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

.

#10 Dec 23, 2012
Mrs. Thurston Howell the III was pretty hot.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#11 Dec 23, 2012
Commander Bunny wrote:
Mrs. Thurston Howell the III was pretty hot.
Right ! my point exactly.

Thurston was obviously low T, anemic and some ED thrown in for good measure.

The Mrs was hot for it !?!?!?!?!?

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#12 Dec 23, 2012
What say the Rick man now ?

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

.

#13 Dec 23, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Right ! my point exactly.
Thurston was obviously low T, anemic and some ED thrown in for good measure.
The Mrs was hot for it !?!?!?!?!?
Takes all types, I guess..

Since: Nov 10

Blairsville, Ga

#14 Dec 23, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
What say the Rick man now ?
Ummmm........floogle?

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#15 Dec 23, 2012
BahZinga

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

.

#16 Dec 23, 2012
BahZinga?

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#17 Dec 23, 2012
You don't watch much tv huh?

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#18 Dec 23, 2012
I guess if they had a Stihl tv you would huh ?

The Gloop

Since: Sep 08

.

#19 Dec 23, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
BahZinga
Gloop?

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

.

#20 Dec 23, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
You don't watch much tv huh?
Been about 8+ years now.
Does this count as TV?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Novato Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Branson golf coach Endriss suspended for one week (Mar '10) 9 hr GiorgioC 18
News 420's long, strange trip to pot holiday began i... Apr 18 Janet 1
Lopez Island Teen Sentenced For Fatal Car Wreck (Jan '10) Apr 16 Lopez Teacher 28
News Debate builds on Measure B parcel tax in Dixie ... Apr 5 Grazie 1
Review: Dennis C Birkhimer Law Office (Jan '10) Mar 30 prunelola 3
News Editorial: IJ recommends Shelly Scott for Marin... (Oct '10) Mar '18 GYFS 22
Trump sells wh hse to Arab Prince Mar '18 Press Release Moscow 1

Novato Jobs

Personal Finance

Novato Mortgages