Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201847 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Dan

Roseville, CA

#144579 Jun 6, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>LOL..LOL...LOL....LOL. ..LOL....good one dan, once again, what is your goal here? Will you win? what is your plan here? Will u go down in history as the straight old fart that changed the minds of people? will topix be the voting poll? LOL LOL LOL LOL this all seems to be a fuckkking joke for you. lets laugh some more dum...LOL....LOLLOL....LOLLOL. ...LOLLOL....LOLLOL....LOL all I ever see here is hate for Christians you freaking liar. LOL....LOL LOL....LOL LOL....LOL LOL....LOL LOL....LOL!!!!!!!!!!
I bet that's all you see...hate for Christians...just like all you might see at the shopping mall is aliens wearing human costumes.

And stop LOL LOL LOL LOL Licking your LOL LOL LOLLLIPOP you goof.
Dan

Roseville, CA

#144580 Jun 6, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Joan: The fact is no matter what, you will always be known as the "gay guy". No matter what. So what is your goal here? Will you win? what is your plan here? Will u go down in history as the gay guy that changed the minds of people? will topix be the voting poll?
Shit Ricky Riccardo...

...you sure know how to crush a man with a single line.

Telling Jonah he'll always be known as the 'gay guy'. I bet poor Jonah won't be able to level his head enough to look 3 feet in front of him now. Can't pee straight and lost his appettite for a week.

You horrible punishing bastard Rick. I sure hope you don't point your death ray in MY direction. I don't know if I could survive one of your attacks. Who knows WHAT you'll call me.

I SHIVER at the thought.

You'll get nothing from me but a string of 'Please don't mister' while I hope you keep the insults at bay.

LOL!!!!

If the word 'Putz' needed a picture they'd have your high school graduation shot front and center for a visual description Richard.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#144581 Jun 6, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Value is derived from a father caring for the child of he and the mother. That does not exist with a gay couple, does it.
The "value" you mention is self created because you are a bigot. Gay couples, and adoptive parents are quite capable of providing the same care. And their care is just as "valuable".
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
AIDS shows massive promiscuity and risk. He makes his point well.
No, he didn't make the point well. AIDS is as completely irrelevant to the conversation as sky diving. The author simply threw it in there to appease bigots like yourself. If AIDS really had any relevence than the author would have pointed out that the sect of society with the lowest cases of AIDS are lesbians, not straight people. And the author would have pointed out that the fasted growing portion of society developing AIDS are married straight black women. As previously stated, viruses of any sort are completely irrelevant to the topic.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are confused again.
I haven't been confused yet. I'm not the one stating that Freud coined the term "homosexual". I'm not the one that thinks adoptive fathers are dangerous. I'm no the one that thinks that a vagina/penis combination is a requirement of consummation. I'm not the one that is pretending that sodomy is not sexual activity.

Thats all on you and your idiot author.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Inherently harmful abusive sodomy is not a natural form of sex.
Sodomy is not inherently harmful. Please stop throwing propagandist rhetoric around. It makes you look stupider than you already do. And you are not the arbitrator of what sexual activity is natural for anyone other than yourself. Again, the fact that you think you are even somehow entitled to have an opinion about other people's sexual expressions is quite repugnant, and more than a tad creepy.

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are confused again. This was his point, "...he specifically and repeatedly explained sodomites are not a "3rd sex" but a perverted manifestation of their own sex."
I don't remember sodomites stating they were a third sex. Not once. So why your author felt the need to try and establish an argument for something that was never stated is beyond me.

But then, we are talking about the same person who pretends that Freud coined the term "homosexual. The same person that pretends that a vagina/penis combination is a requirement of consummation. the same person that pretends that sodomy is not sexual activity.

There's really not much about his "explanations" that really bear consideration. But you keep on quoting him hon! Always a hoot watching you wallow in the shyt of your own creation.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
"NOTHING"??? This is your most audacious statement yet. Please show me how anal sex is 'healthy'.
Um, no dear, that's not how debate works. You made the initial claim, the onus is on you to prove it.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You apparently are confused about who the word 'idiot' applies to too...
Not at all. The word "idiot" would apply to someone that states adoptive fathers are dangerous. The word "idiot" would apply to someone that states Freud coined the term "homosexual". The word "idiot" would apply to a person that states a vagina/penis combination is required in order for consummation to occur. The word "idiot" would apply to a person that states that sodomy is "inherantly unhealthy". The word "idiot" would apply to a person that states that "adoptive fathers work less". The word "idiot" would apply to a person that states "the lesbian in me twirls when the straight man isn't looking."

The only "confusion" would be believing that the idiot who would make such statements bears consideration of any sort.
Dan

Roseville, CA

#144582 Jun 6, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I guess you didn't get the fact that people like dan do more harm for your side with his constant threats and insults and fake laughing. Are you that stupid? Why all the hate for Christians now? Why are you trying to bring in the religion part? Are you a judge? I think 9,096 posts ago, you said the same thing that if I don't agree with you, i'm a hater and phoney Christian. Are you a parrot?
Where in the F#@K are you coming up with "hate for Christians"???

You might as well clami gays hate Santa Claus, strip mall dentists and sunglass wearing city bus drivers.

You're an IDIOT.

I never saw ONE post where some gay claimed they hate Christians you FREAK.

If you're going to fabricate knit your momma a sweater.

GAAAAAWD DAMN son.

Location hidden

#144583 Jun 6, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell that to the polygamists
Polygamists arn'te told who they can and cannot marry. They are told how many they can marry. Any other red herring tidbits you'd like to throw out?

Location hidden

#144584 Jun 6, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
We are hardly free if we require government permission to marry.
Get a clue.
We don't require government permission to marry. We require government registration in order to have them "recognized" by the government for the purpose of state and federal benefits and privileges. The government's permission is not required in order for a couple to be married.

Any other red herring tidbits you'd like to try?

Location hidden

#144585 Jun 6, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
So now, even if the Court says NO, you are still going to piss and moan??
Of course. I'll piss and moan until I'm recognized as an equal citizen. Were you under the impression that we gays would just accept being told we needed to sit at the back of the bus just because a legislative body currently has several bigots on it? Are you really that stupid?
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, weren't you the ones screaming the courts had spoken when Walker ruled, and telling everyone to just sit down and suck it up?
And did your side just sit down and suck it up? Did they sit down and suck it up when our marriages were recognized in CA, or did they piss and moan and create Prop H8?

Yeah, you can peddle your "the gays are selfish" routine somewhere else. No ones buying it here.
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Says a lot about your side, you don't give a damn about the Constitution, just getting your way.
You stated nothing that applies solely to my side. Sod off twit.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#144586 Jun 6, 2012
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet that's all you see...hate for Christians...just like all you might see at the shopping mall is aliens wearing human costumes.
And stop LOL LOL LOL LOL Licking your LOL LOL LOLLLIPOP you goof.
lets laugh some more dum...LOL....LOLLOL....LOLLOL. ...LOLLOL....LOLLOL....LOL.... .yeah dum at the malls that's all i see...lets laugh some more dum...LOL....LOLLOL....LOLLOL. ...LOLLOL....LOLLOL....LOL

Location hidden

#144587 Jun 6, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, look another gay boy calling people bigots for not agreeing,
No dear, I called you a bigot because of the utter intolerance you continue to demonstrate.
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>
wow u hurt my feelings so much gay boy, let me ask you something, will this forum be the deciding point on gay marriage?
No, which is why your continued presense here in a forum about the marriages of gay people is so hilarious.
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you deny that gays are the king of butt sex?
I wasn't aware that there was a "king" of butt sex. Who dispenses this title? Given that fundies are the ones discussing it constantly, I would guess probably Pat Robertson. Maybe you should go ask him who the king of butt sex is. I'm not as interested in the subject as you seem to be.
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't lie again bigot!
I haven't lied yet moron. Unlike you and your kind, I don't need to.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#144588 Jun 6, 2012
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Where in the F#@K are you coming up with "hate for Christians"???
You might as well clami gays hate Santa Claus, strip mall dentists and sunglass wearing city bus drivers.
You're an IDIOT.
I never saw ONE post where some gay claimed they hate Christians you FREAK.
If you're going to fabricate knit your momma a sweater.
GAAAAAWD DAMN son.
Right Dum, no gays here have expressed any hatred for Christians or people wanting to follow a religion..lets laugh some more dum...LOL....LOLLOL....LOLLOL. ...LOLLOL....LOLLOL....LOL!!!. ...So dum, you have never seen any person here call a person a bigot fundie? I guess your short term memory is short....LOL....LOL.....LOL... .LOL.....LOL!!! Why didn't you answer my question old fart? What is your plan here? your goals? mine is responding to you, what is yours?
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#144589 Jun 6, 2012
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Shit Ricky Riccardo...
...you sure know how to crush a man with a single line.
Telling Jonah he'll always be known as the 'gay guy'. I bet poor Jonah won't be able to level his head enough to look 3 feet in front of him now. Can't pee straight and lost his appettite for a week.
You horrible punishing bastard Rick. I sure hope you don't point your death ray in MY direction. I don't know if I could survive one of your attacks. Who knows WHAT you'll call me.
I SHIVER at the thought.
You'll get nothing from me but a string of 'Please don't mister' while I hope you keep the insults at bay.
LOL!!!!
If the word 'Putz' needed a picture they'd have your high school graduation shot front and center for a visual description Richard.
Do u hope some day joan won't be known as a gay guy? Do u want him straight?
Dan

Roseville, CA

#144590 Jun 6, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>lets laugh some more dum...LOL....LOLLOL....LOLLOL. ...LOLLOL....LOLLOL....LOL.... .yeah dum at the malls that's all i see...lets laugh some more dum...LOL....LOLLOL....LOLLOL. ...LOLLOL....LOLLOL....LOL
It's my guess you must party with that other goofball nutter 'KiKrazy'...

Location hidden

#144591 Jun 6, 2012
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe I do.
But I'll bet my Lincoln penny collection a 5 year old who gets the hang of things has more going on than your sorry ass.
You're a bitter loser pal. And bitter over WHAT????
Exactly what have gays done to you? This country? Your freedoms? Your life that makes yuo so HELL bent ni imposing undue restrictions on their lives as if they were the neighbor next door throwing thier sdogshit on your roof???
You're mad about NOTHING dumbass...LOL!!!!
Let gays marry...spend your days waterskiing with the kids and trust me you won't caer.
Excellent post.
Dan

Roseville, CA

#144592 Jun 6, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Right Dum, no gays here have expressed any hatred for Christians or people wanting to follow a religion..lets laugh some more dum...LOL....LOLLOL....LOLLOL. ...LOLLOL....LOLLOL....LOL!!!. ...So dum, you have never seen any person here call a person a bigot fundie? I guess your short term memory is short....LOL....LOL.....LOL... .LOL.....LOL!!! Why didn't you answer my question old fart? What is your plan here? your goals? mine is responding to you, what is yours?
Soooo...

..."bigot fundie" equates to 'gays hate Christians'?????

Riiiiiight.

What does "Safeway has a 2 for 1 sale on six packs of Pepsi" equate to you crakzy bastard? Maybe 'Bhuddists are planning to take over Manhatten on July 7th'????

LOL!!!

You are one DUMB MoFo-

Location hidden

#144593 Jun 6, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
No Einstein- everyone is allowed to marry, even homosexuals, but they must follow the same rules as everyone else and marry one person of the opposite sex. There is no questions asked by the State when a couple comes to receive their marriage certificate as to their sexual orientation.
If there is no question asked as to their sexual orientation, why is there a rule exist based on it? Yup, nothing descriminatory about that!!!
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like polygamists, homosexuals must follow the same laws as everyone else.
Every time you morons try and equate polygamy with the marriages of gay people you crack the shyt out of me.

Gay people wish to enter into "marriage". The institution of "marriage" already exists. If the institution were going to lead to, or have anything to do with polygamy, it would have already.

Give that shyt a rest Mary.

Location hidden

#144594 Jun 6, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Another childish rant by the 12 year old, completely void of any substance.
Why are you such an angry little child? You get so angry you can't even type in coherent sentences.
TRANSLATION: "I can't answer any of your questions Dan, without demonstrating that I'm a complete bigot. So instead I'll resort to name calling"

Location hidden

#144595 Jun 6, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
That was the definition for sexual intercourse.
You mean THIS definition?
"Sexual intercourse, also known as copulation or coitus, commonly refers to the insertion of a male's penis into a female's vagina for the purposes of sexual pleasure or reproduction.[1][2] The term may also describe other sexual penetrative acts, such as anal sex, oral sex and fingering, or use of a strap-on dildo, which can be practiced by heterosexual and homosexual pairings or more than two partners."

Would this be the "definition" you are referring to? The one that clearly indicates that homosexuals can engage in it?
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Gays don't/can't perform it in a gay relationship.
According to your definition, they most certainly can. Lie much?
LOL!!! Oh, that's right, you lie all the time!!!
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
On the other hand, it is true they can have unsafe, harmful, unhealthy demeaning sex.
Straights and gays alike can have unsafe, harmful, unhealthy demeaning sex. Thankfully the majority of both choose not to.

Now, explain to us again what business of yours it is on what type of sex and how much sex other people have? Explain to us why we shouldn't see your obsession over what sex other people have as more than a little creepy.
Dan

Roseville, CA

#144596 Jun 6, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Do u hope some day joan won't be known as a gay guy? Do u want him straight?
Who's 'joan'???
Dan

Roseville, CA

#144597 Jun 6, 2012
'Twould be a bold faced lie should I claim I took first place in my 3rd grade spelling bee.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#144598 Jun 6, 2012
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No dear, I called you a bigot because of the utter intolerance you continue to demonstrate.
<quoted text>
No, which is why your continued presense here in a forum about the marriages of gay people is so hilarious.
<quoted text>
I wasn't aware that there was a "king" of butt sex. Who dispenses this title? Given that fundies are the ones discussing it constantly, I would guess probably Pat Robertson. Maybe you should go ask him who the king of butt sex is. I'm not as interested in the subject as you seem to be.
<quoted text>
I haven't lied yet moron. Unlike you and your kind, I don't need to.
Is that why u are here to laugh like dum? "fundies" Yes i know, gays dont do that nasty stuff, u just hold hands...LOL....LOL....!! Why can't you explain your goal here? will u win the hearts of those that don't want your sickness pushed on them? Will u convince everyone you are normal? do u think topix will change the world, are u that dum?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Novato Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Santana-inspired Maria Maria restaurant in Mill... (Apr '10) Feb 10 soledad 100
Weekly Nutrition Class Feb 10 WhatGGMaAte 1
News Two Marin psychiatrists warn cannabis use is ri... Feb 2 Palin s pound 2
News Latest product recalls (Apr '08) Jan 29 Claudio 27
Bowl Prostitutes Arrive on Helicopters Jan 25 Statitisticsals 1
News Bristol Palin says abstinence best path for teens (May '09) Jan 21 Ritual Habitual 2,646
Borderline Broads Bang Bottoms& Boops Jan 18 Elevator Stenchom... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Novato Mortgages