Bad Moon Rising

Bad Moon Rising

There are 295 comments on the CNN story from Jun 24, 2013, titled Bad Moon Rising. In it, CNN reports that:

Credence Clearwater coined the phrase---in the 60's I believe---well here it is rising over Novato California---Saturday night!!!!! Select one of the options below.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

Steph

San Rafael, CA

#123 Jun 25, 2013
Cletus Jasperson wrote:
<quoted text>So, Gloop. I've noticed you just pop in here occasionally, say your shit, and move on. And no one gives you any grief over it. That's exactly what I'd like to do, but this "Steph" broad is, like, totally on my case. Let me ask you, is there some kind of info you might have...
are you farking kidding me? if I have to tell you again.....well i'll.........
you've tortured our Rat enough and he would HEMORRHAGE if he knew you were sniff sniff, sniff sniff sniffing about. now beat it. off to Ironton you go....i heard there were tons of hot, non-dingy broads there waiting for you!!!
Steph

San Rafael, CA

#124 Jun 25, 2013
Commander Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>But Cletus, You are a beautiful human from what I've seen of them.
NO Commander, he is NOT. while you were busy getting ready for your party thingy, Cletus held the RAT hostage and almost killed him! OUR RAT, almost dead. so i need you, and your big-heap words to send him to Ironton, STAT.
Steph

San Rafael, CA

#125 Jun 25, 2013
"big-heap words".....haaaaahahaha!

Since: Nov 10

Blairsville, Ga

#126 Jun 25, 2013
Hmmmmm...

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

#127 Jun 25, 2013
Steph wrote:
"big-heap words".....haaaaahahaha!
I learned that from F-Troop.

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

#128 Jun 25, 2013
Hi Ricky, Missed a spot shaving, dewd..
Steph

San Rafael, CA

#129 Jun 25, 2013
RICKY RAT wrote:
Hmmmmm...
i'm always defending your honor Rat, can I get some gratitude?

Blairsville, Ga

#130 Jun 25, 2013
Steph wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm always defending your honor Rat, can I get some gratitude?
RICKY RAT bows at the feet of his Amazonian Goddess. And would glady throw in a free pedicure while he's down there. Using his tiny rat teeth. Although, I'm really gentle...
Steph

San Rafael, CA

#131 Jun 25, 2013
oh wow

Blairsville, Ga

#132 Jun 25, 2013
Steph wrote:
oh wow
Alright, ma'am. Well then, all we need to do now is set up a time when you're available. Noonish tomorrow work for you...

Blairsville, Ga

#133 Jun 26, 2013
RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text>RICKY RAT bows at the feet of his Amazonian Goddess. And would glady throw in a free pedicure while he's down there. Using his tiny rat teeth. Although, I'm really gentle...
HEY!! I'm a rat on the internet!! I'm ALLOWED to offer to nibble on women's feet!!!!

Blairsville, Ga

#134 Jun 26, 2013
RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text>HEY!! I'm a rat on the internet!! I'm ALLOWED to offer to nibble on women's feet!!!!
In fact, that whole issue was a big stumbling-block to us signing that last contract!! Us being Rodents/Small Mammals, Not-So-Local#153!! An issue which the late Supreme Great Leader and Union Boss Commander Bunny heroically jammed back down Topixes throat!! And by late, I mean late!! He was supposed to be here an hour ago!! To show us how to completely tear apart a chainsaw, and then re-build it!!

Blairsville, Ga

#135 Jun 26, 2013
Steph

San Rafael, CA

#136 Jun 26, 2013
oh my.

Blairsville, Ga

#137 Jun 26, 2013
Steph wrote:
oh my.
Alright, ma'am. So, noonish it is...

Blairsville, Ga

#138 Jun 26, 2013
Steph wrote:
oh my.
Just leave a message on my

<<<<<<< <<<<<<< <<<<<<< <<<<<<< <<<<<<< <<<<<<< <<<<<<< <<<<

thingamacallit.

Blairsville, Ga

#139 Jun 26, 2013
RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text>Just leave a message on my
<<<<<<< <<<<<<< <<<<<<< <<<<<<< <<<<<<< <<<<<<< <<<<<<< <<<<
thingamacallit.
Just between you guyses and me, if she ever did actually do that, and want to meet up, RICKY RAT'D be like "OMG!! WHAT'VE I DONE NOW???"...

Blairsville, Ga

#140 Jun 26, 2013
RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text>RICKY RAT'D be like "OMG!! WHAT'VE I DONE NOW???"...
Cause, even though he talks a lot of shit on here, in real life, RICKY RAT'S a nerdy little dude, with greasy hair, glasses and a pocket-protector...

Blairsville, Ga

#141 Jun 26, 2013
RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text>and a pocket-protector...
...even though his pocket's really don't need protecting from nuthin...
Steph

San Rafael, CA

#142 Jun 26, 2013
you're killing me here....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Novato Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How are Novato schools doing after Rancho trans... Sat ancarson1 2
Cannibal Tourists Back ?? Sat Desk Sgt Notes 1
News Bristol Palin says abstinence best path for teens (May '09) Mar 23 Dakoter 2,656
News Traffic stop leads to arrest of San Pablo man s... (Feb '14) Mar 21 marco a rivera 3
News Bill Martin, weather wizard (Sep '10) Mar 17 marinsux 2
News Hilltop restaurant site, a Novato institution f... (Jul '10) Mar 16 lkerr 32
News Novato cops sue lieutenant and city alleging ge... (May '16) Mar 6 Fabio 5

Novato Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Novato Mortgages