Justice

San Anselmo, CA

#1 Aug 23, 2011
Carmignani was arrested on July 29 by Novato Police officers According to records, Carmignaniís ex-wife drove him to the police station in Novato earlier in the day on Friday, but he refused to get out and fled on foot once she called police.
Carmignani was arrested and booked into the Marin County Jail at 4 p.m. Friday for violation of parole and suspicion of vandalism, according to records. The next day, he was found in his cell at 12:02 p.m. and was pronounced dead at 12:44 p.m. at Kaiser Terra Linda Hospital.
we the

American Canyon, CA

#2 Aug 26, 2011
so sad
Justice

San Anselmo, CA

#3 Sep 1, 2011
"we the" may I ask you what you feel about this case..? seems you have much insight on this site about NPD
Justice

San Anselmo, CA

#4 Sep 1, 2011
Novato A Criminal Factory Corrupting Yet Another Burden Upon Society. Inbred Race That Contributes Nothing Of Value. White Trash Low Class Satanic Scum

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#5 Sep 4, 2011
Justice wrote:
Novato A Criminal Factory Corrupting Yet Another Burden Upon Society. Inbred Race That Contributes Nothing Of Value. White Trash Low Class Satanic Scum
I like your curt style. Anything to add about the San Rafael Police Department ?
TrueJustice

Morgan Hill, CA

#6 Jul 28, 2012
No, he was not white trash, inbred, or a burden on society. I've known his Mom since 1994 as well as Anthony. He was brought up well, attended church, volunteered, was always very helpful to neighbors when we'd be carrying our groceries in, etc. Sadly, when his Mom was diagnosed with a lifetime chronic and debiliting disease, and his Dad stopped being a good influence on him and chose drugs and pussy over his son - this young man spiraled out of control, with PETTY crimes and started hanging out with a bunch of addicts and alcoholics.

Anthony worked for a gardening company for several years(I want to say since he was 20), even after being incarcerated, the day he was released there was a message at his Mom's telling him to come to work the following day.

These horrible comments you people made actually speak volumes about your own white trash, inbred status. As someone who worked in law enforcement for many years, I can tell you that I would never befriend let alone associate with people who have described.

This young man deserved a good life and a chance at sobriety, and he was ready to try again by going to rehab, instead, he died in the care and custody of MCSD, and left behind a lovely daughter, her Mommy, his Mom, Grandma, Aunt's, and even his Dad along with numerous friends. I still can't believe there was standing room only for his service, white trash inbred low class satanic scum would never have had that many people at their service.

It is such a shame that his probation officer failed to do his job, this young man would test dirty, and blame it on being around someone else who smoked pot, or because he had an emergency room visit, I don't know the terms of his probation or parole but I do know he tested dirty and I only know this because of being friends with his entire family, and listened to his Mom cry about how the state was failing to rehabilitate. These days I listen to her cry almost every day about how sad she is living without him, also about how his daughter has his strong personality, and is such a beautiful little girl with very sweet disposition.

Anthony was well loved by many people.

Maybe one day or night you'll get a knock on the door or a phone call telling you about a family member who has died, and then their criminal history (however minor) would be portrayed in the media for cruel comments to be made about them.

Remember, he was someones son and even if one was an non participating parent, they don't deserve to read sick minded comments from the ill informed. Soon his daughter will be able to read and have computer lab in school, so imagine what happens with children in these situations and think about what you write and how it may hurt others.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Novato Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho (Apr '09) Thu REAL TRUTH 430
Soooooooo...WAAAAAAAASUP... Apr 19 RICKY RAT 32
Pix of Nixon, Liberace, Cheney in Drag at Dance Apr 19 THX 1138 1
News Mom with a mic: Giants television reporter Amy ... (Apr '10) Apr 14 jim 46
News Mill Valley mulling multiunit residential smoki... Apr 12 Call it as I See it 2
News Five suspected gang members arrested in San Rafael (Aug '09) Apr 11 sailor331 122
News Things to do and see in Marin County, June 30 t... (Jun '11) Apr 10 Willi Akbar Can 23
More from around the web

Novato People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]