Arsonist blamed for Novato blackberry...

Arsonist blamed for Novato blackberry blaze

There are 22 comments on the Marin Independent Journal story from Jul 11, 2012, titled Arsonist blamed for Novato blackberry blaze. In it, Marin Independent Journal reports that:

A fire that torched a blackberry patch near a residential complex in Novato early Wednesday was the work of an arsonist, a Novato fire official said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Marin Independent Journal.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

#1 Jul 12, 2012
Smelly mexicans.

Since: Nov 10

Blairsville, Ga

#2 Jul 12, 2012
This was pretty close to my Rathole at *** Alameda del Prado, # ***.

Blairsville, Ga

#3 Jul 12, 2012
RICKY RAT wrote:
This was pretty close to my Rathole at *** Alameda del Prado,#***.
Batman has the Batcave. RICKY RAT has the Rathole.

Blairsville, Ga

#4 Jul 12, 2012
RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text>Batman has the Batcave. RICKY RAT has the Rathole.
Which really isn't as Ratholeish as you might imagine...

Blairsville, Ga

#5 Jul 12, 2012
I'm thinking any thread with both "arsonist" and "blaze" in it's title would look good burning like hell on the thread board. Topix Guy.

Blairsville, Ga

#6 Jul 12, 2012
RICKY RAT wrote:
I'm thinking any thread with both "arsonist" and "blaze" in it's title would look good burning like hell on the thread board. Topix Guy.
No no no. Don't lift a finger, "9 Now viewing this forum". RICKY RAT'LL do the heavy lifting here...

Blairsville, Ga

#7 Jul 12, 2012
Uh, ahhh.......floogle?

Blairsville, Ga

#8 Jul 12, 2012
I'm glad the internet affords us the opportunity to have these monologues between us.

Blairsville, Ga

#11 Jul 12, 2012
I ever tell you that one? Well, it was back in my early days of posting. And I had written one that, if I did say so myself, I thought was pretty good. So, all the next day I spent anticipating the acclaim and praise that'd be there when I got home. And, when I did get home, there was one comment. From Death n Taxes. "You're a moron". It said. Well, let me tell you. I thought about ending it all that night. My idiotic posting, not my life...

Blairsville, Ga

#12 Jul 12, 2012
RICKY RAT wrote:
I ever tell you that one? Well, it was back in my early days of posting. And I had written one that, if I did say so myself, I thought was pretty good. So, all the next day I spent anticipating the acclaim and praise that'd be there when I got home. And, when I did get home, there was one comment. From Death n Taxes. "You're a moron". It said. Well, let me tell you. I thought about ending it all that night. My idiotic posting, not my life...
Here's the Great Life's Lesson that RICKY RAT, after half a century of being here, would pass on to his kid, if he had one: Go through life assuming people don't know shit. And let them prove you wrong. But, most of the time, you'll be right.

Blairsville, Ga

#13 Jul 12, 2012
RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text>Here's the Great Life's Lesson that RICKY RAT, after half a century of being here, would pass on to his kid, if he had one: Go through life assuming people don't know shit. And let them prove you wrong. But, most of the time, you'll be right.
Mankind is like a giant ant colony, where, as a colony, they're able to build complex tunnels and whatnot, but each individual ant has the intelligence of, well, an ant...

Blairsville, Ga

#14 Jul 12, 2012
RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text>Mankind is like a giant ant colony, where, as a colony, they're able to build complex tunnels and whatnot, but each individual ant has the intelligence of, well, an ant...
Same theory with people...

Blairsville, Ga

#15 Jul 12, 2012
AND FURTHRMORE, yimmer yammer yimmer, yah yah yah...

Blairsville, Ga

#16 Jul 12, 2012
There should be another "e" in "FURTHERMORE" ^^^.

Blairsville, Ga

#17 Jul 12, 2012
RICKY RAT wrote:
But, anyway, the point I was making here is that RICKY RAT stomps all over these forums now. He really don't give a flying frack. He'll say anything that's on his mind, aint lookin for no pat on the back, cause he knows it aint comin, but he has to say, a "You're a moron" would be nice every now and then...

Blairsville, Ga

#18 Jul 12, 2012
And he knows he aint winning no writing prizes for his crap, either. Although he does still have a little hope that he'll be nominated for the 2012 Topix Awards, Rodent/Small Mammal division...

Blairsville, Ga

#19 Jul 12, 2012
...where he'd go up against the real bigwigs, guys like Charlie Chipmunk and Walt the Weasel...

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#20 Jul 14, 2012
Yummm!! roasted blackberries on an open fire.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#21 Jul 14, 2012
Oh goody! twofers I win!
A tree

Modesto, CA

#23 Jul 15, 2012
Let's go bother porkpie hag.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Novato Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New owners take over Rolling Hills Club in Novato (Feb '10) Jul 22 R and M and Duke 34
News Political Road Map: How a gas tax increase coul... Jun '17 trump4everdynassty 9
Trump B O Cured by Prayer? Jun '17 Bless Donald 1
News Girl, 16, trips up burglary suspect in Sausalito (Aug '09) Jun '17 yidfellas v USA 31
News High Court Says Taxpayer's Lawsuits Not Limited... Jun '17 USS LIBERTY 1
News SC priest: No communion for Obama supporters (Nov '08) Jun '17 johnharby 557
News Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho (Apr '09) Jun '17 Lottery Traitors ... 518

Novato Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Novato Mortgages