It's Coastal Cleanup Weekend ... Want...

It's Coastal Cleanup Weekend ... Want to Help?

There are 23 comments on the Patch.com story from Sep 13, 2012, titled It's Coastal Cleanup Weekend ... Want to Help?. In it, Patch.com reports that:

You call yourself environmentally conscious? You call yourself "green"? You call yourself proud to be a Novato resident? The California Coastal Cleanup crew is looking a few hours of your time this weekend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Nov 10

Blairsville, Ga

#21 Sep 14, 2012
No, no, and I'm surprised you'd even need to ask that, Comra...err...Commander...
Steph

San Rafael, CA

#22 Sep 14, 2012
RICKY RAT wrote:
You know why RICKY RAT thinks Dr_Zorderz is a woman? It's because Dr_Zorderz is the poster who used to be known as "Nexra Blevins". And "Nexra" is a female name. On the planet Zebula.
i always wondered what a Nexra was....

anyhow, DUDE!, DECAF!!!!
Steph

San Rafael, CA

#23 Sep 14, 2012
i discovered Jane's Addiction during a beach cleanup in 1988. it was out at Drakes Beach and we were cleaning up crap after a huge 4th of July blowout. there it was, an old crusty Janes Addiction tape laying in the sand. it played fine and i still have that tape today for sentimental value.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Novato Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Eastman Chemical cutting up to 300 jobs, reduci... (Mar '09) Sep 18 Caitlyn Jenner 7
Where is Ricky Rat? Aug 26 Dr_Zorderz 1
News New owners take over Rolling Hills Club in Novato (Feb '10) Jul '17 R and M and Duke 34
News Political Road Map: How a gas tax increase coul... Jun '17 trump4everdynassty 9
Trump B O Cured by Prayer? Jun '17 Bless Donald 1
News Girl, 16, trips up burglary suspect in Sausalito (Aug '09) Jun '17 yidfellas v USA 31
News High Court Says Taxpayer's Lawsuits Not Limited... Jun '17 USS LIBERTY 1

Novato Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Novato Mortgages