Will The Commander and Ricky Rat kiss...

Will The Commander and Ricky Rat kiss and make up?

Posted in the Novato Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#1 Jul 6, 2013
I sure hope so. No matter what kind of music people listen to, disagreement on the matter shouldn't cause such rifts. Can the rodents come together again? Strength in numbers. I envision Rodent Summit Mediation Weekend (RSMW). Common guys! Ricky, you should be elated and grateful that your life was just recently spared. Commander, you should be happy about this too, as RR did some great work for you. And Ricky, darlin', ya just have to relax a little...not get so worked up about the little things. This is Topix - nuff said. So whadda ya say guys????

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2 Jul 6, 2013
All are welcome: Rats, Bunnies (Commanders AND happy ones), Foxes, Eagles, you name it. If convo. gets heated and heads in the direction of music, we shall have a Safe Word. and the word "Smelly" will not be mentioned. Ever. So do we have a truce?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#3 Jul 6, 2013
However!-- If I see that rascal Cletus Jaspersonsonian around here ever again, it's off with his head. He aint welcome. He tried to kill our rat. KILL.

Since: Nov 10

Blairsville, Ga

#4 Jul 6, 2013
Steph is I wrote:
All are welcome: Rats, Bunnies (Commanders AND happy ones), Foxes, Eagles, you name it. If convo. gets heated and heads in the direction of music, we shall have a Safe Word. and the word "Smelly" will not be mentioned. Ever. So do we have a truce?
I don't think he's coming back. I think he's..........not coming back.

Since: Nov 10

Blairsville, Ga

#5 Jul 6, 2013
RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think he's coming back. I think he's..........not coming back.
In other words, it doesn't look like he'll be back.

Since: Nov 10

Blairsville, Ga

#6 Jul 6, 2013
Steph is I wrote:
All are welcome: Rats, Bunnies (Commanders AND happy ones), Foxes, Eagles, you name it. If convo. gets heated and heads in the direction of music, we shall have a Safe Word. and the word "Smelly" will not be mentioned. Ever. So do we have a truce?
One thing that I did fail to mention to you guys. I'm full-blooded Mexican.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#7 Jul 6, 2013
To quote our cuddly, lovable RRat: "Commander, yooo-hooo!"

Rat, you better make nice....I bet CB is off plotting the demise of many.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#8 Jul 6, 2013
Always Drama. Can't we all get along?!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#9 Jul 6, 2013
RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text>One thing that I did fail to mention to you guys. I'm full-blooded Mexican.
I'd venture to say you're more of a "Mexi-can't."

Since: Nov 10

Blairsville, Ga

#10 Jul 6, 2013
RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text>One thing that I did fail to mention to you guys. I'm full-blooded Mexican.
So, you see, the first "smelly mexican" was mildly amusing. But by the four hundredth time, it was starting to wear on my nerves...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#11 Jul 6, 2013
RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text>One thing that I did fail to mention to you guys. I'm full-blooded Mexican.
and besides, Mexicans don't listen to the "music" that you do. Hence Mexican't.

Since: Nov 10

Blairsville, Ga

#12 Jul 6, 2013
Steph is I wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd venture to say you're more of a "Mexi-can't."
Can to.

Since: Nov 10

Blairsville, Ga

#13 Jul 6, 2013
Steph is I wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd venture to say you're more of a "Mexi-can't."
I MEAN "Can too". I think.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#14 Jul 6, 2013
RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text>So, you see, the first "smelly mexican" was mildly amusing. But by the four hundredth time, it was starting to wear on my nerves...
and I'm sure posting the same Blue Oyster Cult song a zillion times got on some nerves too. my point is, we're all annoying as F*ck! let's get over it! The powers of RR and CB are zenith and you two need to get over it.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#15 Jul 6, 2013
I'm going out for the night. Seriously, get over it. By the time I get back, you Two better have made up. If not, I'm cracking skulls. And making calls to the Vikking.

Since: Nov 10

Blairsville, Ga

#16 Jul 6, 2013
Steph is I wrote:
<quoted text>
and besides, Mexicans don't listen to the "music" that you do. Hence Mexican't.
Seriously, I'm just not into some guy who hates Mexicans. Call me crazy...

Since: Nov 10

Blairsville, Ga

#17 Jul 6, 2013
Steph is I wrote:
I'm going out for the night. Seriously, get over it. By the time I get back, you Two better have made up. If not, I'm cracking skulls. And making calls to the Vikking.
Well, here's a little song for you. Ma'am.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Nov 10

Blairsville, Ga

#18 Jul 6, 2013
Steph is I wrote:
<quoted text>
and I'm sure posting the same Blue Oyster Cult song a zillion times got on some nerves too. my point is, we're all annoying as F*ck! let's get over it! The powers of RR and CB are zenith and you two need to get over it.
Wow.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#19 Jul 6, 2013
The "smelly This, Smelly That" does get old, as do the Youtube links in general (from both of you). Truth be told Rat, you and I have OPPOSITE music tastes. And you know what? It's cool. I don't get worked up over it. It's Topix. People can like what they want to. I've seen you get overly critical about music, but I've learned to keep my mouth shut regarding it. My tastes are VAST, we'll just say that. Have a good one..........

Since: Nov 10

Blairsville, Ga

#20 Jul 6, 2013
Steph is I wrote:
<quoted text>
and I'm sure posting the same Blue Oyster Cult song a zillion times got on some nerves too. my point is, we're all annoying as F*ck! let's get over it! The powers of RR and CB are zenith and you two need to get over it.
This is the last thing RICKY RAT will say on this. What you see in that guy goes completely over my tiny rat head.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Novato Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How are Novato schools doing after Rancho trans... Sat ancarson1 2
Cannibal Tourists Back ?? Sat Desk Sgt Notes 1
News Bristol Palin says abstinence best path for teens (May '09) Mar 23 Dakoter 2,656
News Traffic stop leads to arrest of San Pablo man s... (Feb '14) Mar 21 marco a rivera 3
News Bill Martin, weather wizard (Sep '10) Mar 17 marinsux 2
News Hilltop restaurant site, a Novato institution f... (Jul '10) Mar 16 lkerr 32
News Novato cops sue lieutenant and city alleging ge... (May '16) Mar 6 Fabio 5

Novato Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Novato Mortgages