No DUI Arrests at Sobriety Checkpoint...

No DUI Arrests at Sobriety Checkpoint, But a Bunch of Citations

There are 68 comments on the Patch.com story from Jul 29, 2012, titled No DUI Arrests at Sobriety Checkpoint, But a Bunch of Citations. In it, Patch.com reports that:

There were no arrests for driving under the influence of alcohol out of 946 A vehicles checked Saturday night when the Novato Police Department conducted a sobriety checkpoint in Hamilton.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

#1 Jul 30, 2012
Stupid mexicans.

Since: Nov 10

Blairsville, Ga

#2 Jul 30, 2012
Commander Bunny wrote:
Stupid mexicans.
I see you changed it from "Smelly mexicans" to "Stupid mexicans".

Blairsville, Ga

#3 Jul 30, 2012
Huh.

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

#4 Jul 30, 2012
RICKY RAT wrote:
Huh.
Eskimos smell worse.

Blairsville, Ga

#5 Jul 30, 2012
Commander Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>Eskimos smell worse.
Crooked, greedy, blood sucking dispatchers smell the worst.

Blairsville, Ga

#6 Jul 31, 2012
RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text>Crooked, greedy, blood sucking dispatchers smell the worst.
A dispatcher down at Radio Cab is a former driver, who, for one reason or another, failed at being a driver. And was made a dispatcher instead.

Blairsville, Ga

#7 Jul 31, 2012
RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text>A dispatcher down at Radio Cab is a former driver, who, for one reason or another, failed at being a driver. And was made a dispatcher instead.
And now has the piddling assed job of answering the phone and dishing out calls, a job RICKY RAT could train any ten year old to do in about an hour...

Blairsville, Ga

#8 Jul 31, 2012
RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text>And now has the piddling assed job of answering the phone and dishing out calls, a job RICKY RAT could train any ten year old to do in about an hour...
But who think they're all THIS, THAT AND THE OTHER, because they have answered the phone, a job RICKY RAT could train a chimpanzee, if that chimp could talk and understand English, to do...

Blairsville, Ga

#9 Jul 31, 2012
RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text>But who think they're all THIS, THAT AND THE OTHER, because they have answered the phone
...and now are in control of the good calls...

Blairsville, Ga

#10 Jul 31, 2012
RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text>...and now are in control of the good calls...
...Call brokers, more or less...

Blairsville, Ga

#11 Jul 31, 2012
RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text>...Call brokers, more or less...
..."Alright, the next item up for bid is a fat, juicy Velocity run to Napa, we'll start the bidding at twenty, do I hear twenty, twenty, twenty, gentlemen, this run has only been used by a little old lady on weekends, OK, we've got the driver on Stand #6 bidding twenty...

Blairsville, Ga

#12 Jul 31, 2012
Thirty, thirty, DO I hear thirty...

Blairsville, Ga

#13 Jul 31, 2012
RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text>..."Alright, the next item up for bid is a fat, juicy Velocity run to Napa, we'll start the bidding at twenty, do I hear twenty, twenty, twenty, gentlemen, this run has only been used by a little old lady on weekends, OK, we've got the driver on Stand #6 bidding twenty...
Except that it's half bidding war/half popularity contest. And RICKY RAT aint winning no popularity contests down at Radio Cab...

Blairsville, Ga

#14 Jul 31, 2012
RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text>RICKY RAT aint winning no popularity contests down at Radio Cab...
...Especially NOW...

Blairsville, Ga

#15 Jul 31, 2012
RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text>...Especially NOW...
...but RICKY RAT will continue his fight for Truth, Justice, and the American Way...

Blairsville, Ga

#16 Jul 31, 2012
RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text>...but RICKY RAT will continue his fight for Truth, Justice, and the American Way...
...also, fully, 100% behind Mom, Apple Pie and the Ford Motor Company...

Blairsville, Ga

#17 Jul 31, 2012
RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text>...also, fully, 100% behind Mom, Apple Pie and the Ford Motor Company...
...and widening 101 to five lanes in each direction up to Santa Rosa...

Blairsville, Ga

#18 Jul 31, 2012
RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text>...and widening 101 to five lanes in each direction up to Santa Rosa...
...because when you have a four lane freeway that suddenly becomes a two lane country road, you have what we call a B O T T L E N E C K. B I G T I M E...

Blairsville, Ga

#19 Jul 31, 2012
...and a four lane freeway that suddenly became a five lane freeway would be A LOT BETTER...

Blairsville, Ga

#20 Jul 31, 2012
WHEN RICKY RAT succeeds the ailing, infirm, and damn near senile Commander Bunny as Great Supreme Leader and Grand Poobah of the Rodent Revolution, he'll begin work on the widening project. Which will also have the added benifit of killing off the endangered Grey-Haired Marsh Mouse once and for all...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Novato Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Latest: Evacuation order remains after leve... Tue Grandmother Bee 1
News 2 NorCal brothel operators arrested in raids (Sep '10) Tue tewpeigh 59
Trump Statue Unwrapped Tue That s True 1
Trump Wife on Supreme Court? Feb 13 transitioners b4ever 1
News Tiburon's Guaymas restaurant sold, but concept ... (Sep '08) Feb 9 burrrrpo 16
News Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho (Apr '09) Feb 8 Bob Is A Queen 503
News Witness: Hells Angels swarmed truck before Mari... (May '09) Feb 1 Spyder 284

Novato Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Novato Mortgages