Bike Rider, Car Collide on South Nova...

Bike Rider, Car Collide on South Novato Blvd.

There are 22 comments on the Patch.com story from Apr 30, 2012, titled Bike Rider, Car Collide on South Novato Blvd.. In it, Patch.com reports that:

A 59-year-old bicycle commuter collided with a car Monday morning, slowing traffic for a brief time while the man was placed into an ambulance and taken to a hospital for back pain, sources said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Nov 10

Blairsville, Ga

#1 May 1, 2012
Yep. "Back pain". How surprising. Not. You know, "back pain" is difficult, if not damn near impossible, to confirm. Or dispute. What's NOT difficult, if not damn near impossible, to confirm or dispute, is a left rear paw that's had a three thousand pound car sitting on it. Or however the hell much a car weighs. And is STILL looking mangled after about a month or so. That's NOT damn near impossible. To confirm or dispute.

Blairsville, Ga

#2 May 1, 2012
RICKY RAT wrote:
left rear paw
One of the four that I use to walk around with.

Blairsville, Ga

#3 May 1, 2012
RICKY RAT wrote:
Yep. "Back pain". How surprising. Not. You know, "back pain" is difficult, if not damn near impossible, to confirm. Or dispute. What's NOT difficult, if not damn near impossible, to confirm or dispute, is a left rear paw that's had a three thousand pound car sitting on it. Or however the hell much a car weighs. And is STILL looking mangled after about a month or so. That's NOT damn near impossible. To confirm or dispute.
Are you hearing this, InsurancecompanythatImnotgoing tonameovertheinternet??? YOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO, InsurancecompanythatImnotgoing tonameovertheinternet...

Blairsville, Ga

#4 May 1, 2012
RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text>Are you hearing this, InsurancecompanythatImnotgoing tonameovertheinternet??? YOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO, InsurancecompanythatImnotgoing tonameovertheinternet...
My $976,468,230,715 offer is still out there...

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#5 May 1, 2012
Drive carefully out there Ricky.

Don't want to lose a paw now do we?

Blairsville, Ga

#6 May 2, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Drive carefully out there Ricky.
Don't want to lose a paw now do we?
RICKY RAT has been driving a cab since the early 90's. And no one can say, with any certainty, of the EEENSIEST, TEEENSIEST, YOU-NEED-TO-TAKE-A-MAGNIFYING- GLASS-TO-SEE-IT scratch he has ever put on a cab.

Blairsville, Ga

#7 May 2, 2012
RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text>RICKY RAT has been driving a cab since the early 90's. And no one can say, with any certainty, of the EEENSIEST, TEEENSIEST, YOU-NEED-TO-TAKE-A-MAGNIFYING- GLASS-TO-SEE-IT scratch he has ever put on a cab.
What you do, if somehow you've incurred substantial damage to a cab, is turn it in, and try to distract the next driver taking it out. Like by telling him the one about the cab driver, the skanky broad and the three legged dog who walk into this bar...

Blairsville, Ga

#8 May 2, 2012
RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text> try to distract the next driver
And let HIM take the fall for it. Sucker.

Blairsville, Ga

#9 May 2, 2012
RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text> the cab driver, the skanky broad and the three legged dog who walk into this bar...
blah blah blah, aint no such thing as a free ride, blah blah, blah blah blah, and the dog blurts out "I'M LOOKIN FOR THE GUY WHO SHOT MY PAW!!" HAAAW HAAAW HAAAW....

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#10 May 2, 2012
It's not funny the second time.

Ask "we the" whats funny. He knows.

Blairsville, Ga

#11 May 2, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
It's actually like the tenth time.

Blairsville, Ga

#13 May 2, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
At least you're spelling "we the" right. Not like before. When you were going "WE THE". Which looks ridiculous.

Blairsville, Ga

#14 May 2, 2012
Right, "we the"??? YOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO, "we the"....

Blairsville, Ga

#15 May 2, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
And yet, the Commander still has em rolling in the aisles with his "I like pie" line. Go figure...

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

#16 May 3, 2012
RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text>And yet, the Commander still has em rolling in the aisles with his "I like pie" line. Go figure...
Why so snarky Mr. Rat?

Blairsville, Ga

#17 May 5, 2012
Commander Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>Why so snarky Mr. Rat?
You see

<<<<<<< <<<<<<< <<<<<<< <<<<<<< <<<<<<< <<<<<<< <<<

that I've gained "TOP COMMENTER" status???

Blairsville, Ga

#18 May 5, 2012
Over at the IJ, everyone seems to be a "TOP COMMENTER". It really de-values the whole thing. When everyone's a "TOP COMMENTER". But, as far as I know, I'm the only "TOP COMMENTER" around here.

Blairsville, Ga

#19 May 5, 2012
RICKY RAT wrote:
Over at the IJ
Some call it the "Independent Urinal".

Blairsville, Ga

#20 May 5, 2012
RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text>Some call it the "Independent Urinal".
This is considered a "TOP COMMENT". On the Novato forum of Topix.

Blairsville, Ga

#21 May 5, 2012
RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text>This is considered a "TOP COMMENT". On the Novato forum of Topix.
In fact, I wouldn't be a bit surprised if this thread bursts into flames right about now...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Novato Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donald Tump is a chump Fri Buudy Boy 1
News Santa Cruz County salary database for 2008 (Aug '09) Jul 17 Bruiser 3
News Former Novato councilman Dennis Fishwick dies a... (Sep '10) Jul 15 Jane - United Ki... 14
News Kraft Foods increases prices, marketing in 3Q (Nov '10) Jul 11 food 3
News Booth at Marin Fair not big enough for Trump su... Jul 10 GRATE Agin 3
Religions Start Every 36 Minutes Jul 10 Stue Peddassough 1
News Marin Clean Energy to cut electricity rates abo... Jun 26 Solarman 1

Novato Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Novato Mortgages