People should watch what they say
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Nov 10

Blairsville, Ga

#64 Jul 28, 2012
RICKY RAT wrote:
"HEY!! He's on the internet promoting FAIRNESS!!!"...
Now, admitedly, RICKY RAT has an ulterior motive for this. Because he is faster, better and uh, well, betterly faster than the other drivers, on a level playing field, he would win. Plus, the other drivers don't possess the Super Hero capabilities that RICKY RAT has...

Since: Nov 10

Blairsville, Ga

#65 Jul 28, 2012
RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text>I had a Dodge Ram Van once. In fact, that was my traveling rat hole for a while...
Used to park it up at Pan Toll, pay the guy the 10 bucks so the cops couldn't do shit, hook up the TV, pop the bottle and put the shrimps on the barbie...

Since: Nov 10

Blairsville, Ga

#66 Jul 28, 2012
RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text>Used to park it up at Pan Toll, pay the guy the 10 bucks so the cops couldn't do shit, hook up the TV, pop the bottle and put the shrimps on the barbie...
Actually, that makes being homeless sound not so bad, don't it...
Steph

San Rafael, CA

#67 Jul 28, 2012
RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text>I had a Dodge Ram Van once. In fact, that was my traveling rat hole for a while...
That's nice.
Dodge isn't in the GM family though. RIP GM family BTW.... ;)

Since: Nov 10

Blairsville, Ga

#68 Jul 28, 2012
Yeah yeah yeah. RICKY RAT, he's burnin for yoooooooo...

Since: Nov 10

Blairsville, Ga

#69 Jul 28, 2012
Steph wrote:
<quoted text>
That's nice.
Dodge isn't in the GM family though. RIP GM family BTW.... ;)
RICKY RAT will admit he don't know shit about cars.

Since: Nov 10

Blairsville, Ga

#70 Jul 28, 2012
RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text>RICKY RAT will admit he don't know shit about cars.
But, he does know this. That he stands fully, 100% behind the Ford Motor Company. That, and Mom. And Apple Pie.
Steph

San Rafael, CA

#71 Jul 29, 2012
RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text>But, he does know this. That he stands fully, 100% behind the Ford Motor Company. That, and Mom. And Apple Pie.
right on, rock on with yo bad self.
i do, by default, know a few things about cars. i can spot any crap-80's GM make from yards and yards away. i drive a suped up rice rocket now.....(sorry grandpa).
Not the same tree

Modesto, CA

#72 Jul 29, 2012
Steph wrote:
<quoted text>
right on, rock on with yo bad self.
i do, by default, know a few things about cars. i can spot any crap-80's GM make from yards and yards away. i drive a suped up rice rocket now.....(sorry grandpa).
Mmmmm.....soup.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Novato Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Estimates show Palin assets top $1 million (Oct '08) Dec 12 Palmermomma 3
Where is Ricky Rat? Nov 16 Dr_Zorderz 2
News Eastman Chemical cutting up to 300 jobs, reduci... (Mar '09) Sep '17 Caitlyn Jenner 7
News New owners take over Rolling Hills Club in Novato (Feb '10) Jul '17 R and M and Duke 34
News Political Road Map: How a gas tax increase coul... (Jun '17) Jun '17 trump4everdynassty 9
Trump B O Cured by Prayer? (Jun '17) Jun '17 Bless Donald 1
News Girl, 16, trips up burglary suspect in Sausalito (Aug '09) Jun '17 yidfellas v USA 31

Novato Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Novato Mortgages