Three Hospitalized After Chain-Reacti...

Three Hospitalized After Chain-Reaction Crash

There are 50 comments on the Patch.com story from Jan 18, 2013, titled Three Hospitalized After Chain-Reaction Crash. In it, Patch.com reports that:

A driver who suddenly stopped when a car pulled out of a driveway in front of him was involved in a chain-reaction crash Thursday on San Marin Drive, Novato police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Nov 10

Blairsville, Ga

#41 Jan 20, 2013
RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text>I now declare victory in our little whatever. So, it's pointless for you to respond.
I'd give it up if I were you.

Blairsville, Ga

#42 Jan 20, 2013
RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text> if I were you.
Which, I thank Ben, the Great Rodent in the Sky, that I'm not.
Irontonian!!

United States

#43 Jan 21, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Missouri can go suck an egg for all I care.
Now c'mon Dr. Z, when the big Catastrophe happens on the west coast (earthquake, zombie uprising, U.N. confiscating your guns, etc.) you may need some help from us Missourians!! Lol, I can get by without even going to town for 3 months if I needed to, I even stocked up on a few cases of cheap whiskey to trade the unprepared for their last ammo and food!! Don't count us out, you may need us someday!!

The Gloop

Since: Sep 08

#44 Jan 21, 2013
[QUOTE who="Irontonian!!"] <quoted text>
Now c'mon Dr. Z, when the big Catastrophe happens on the west coast (earthquake, zombie uprising, U.N. confiscating your guns, etc.) you may need some help from us Missourians!! Lol, I can get by without even going to town for 3 months if I needed to, I even stocked up on a few cases of cheap whiskey to trade the unprepared for their last ammo and food!! Don't count us out, you may need us someday!![/QUOTE]Gloop!!

Blairsville, Ga

#45 Jan 21, 2013
The Gloop wrote:
<quoted text>Gloop!!
The Gloop is pretty worked up over that. I've never seen it use two exclamation points before.
Irontonian!!

United States

#46 Jan 21, 2013
The Gloop wrote:
[QUOTE who="Irontonian!!"] <quoted text>
Now c'mon Dr. Z, when the big Catastrophe happens on the west coast (earthquake, zombie uprising, U.N. confiscating your guns, etc.) you may need some help from us Missourians!! Lol, I can get by without even going to town for 3 months if I needed to, I even stocked up on a few cases of cheap whiskey to trade the unprepared for their last ammo and food!! Don't count us out, you may need us someday!!"

Gloop!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =76yWZcsgwF8XX
Ummmm, quite disturbing..... I don't believe there is any help I could offer Gloop. Plumb scary......

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

#47 Jan 21, 2013
Shocking.

Blairsville, Ga

#48 Jan 21, 2013
RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text>The Gloop is pretty worked up over that. I've never seen it use two exclamation points before.
I'm a sad, pathetic, lonely man posting gibberish on the internet.

Blairsville, Ga

#49 Jan 21, 2013
So. HOWS BOUTS THEM NINERS??? huh? Huh?? HUH???

Blairsville, Ga

#50 Jan 21, 2013
RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a sad, pathetic, lonely man posting gibberish on the internet.
Well, to be more accurate, HALF man. And half rodent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Novato Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News San Rafael businessman charged in attempt to so... Aug 24 jujufisher 1
Homeless Rally For Trump Aug 21 eee zee streets 1
News Woman accused of using stolen ID for plastic su... (Apr '08) Aug 17 Kelly 272
News Settlement reached in Novato party house dispute (Jun '09) Aug 2 mom s picture book 68
novatosucks.com Aug 2 Hopkin 4
Donald Tump is a chump Jul 31 Commander Bob Bunny 3
News Economist sees Marin holding its own in housing... (Nov '08) Jul 28 JGI 4

Novato Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Novato Mortgages