California faces more serious risk of...

California faces more serious risk of sea level rise than other areas

There are 21 comments on the Marin Independent Journal story from Jun 22, 2012, titled California faces more serious risk of sea level rise than other areas. In it, Marin Independent Journal reports that:

In this Jan. 20, 2010 file photo, waves pound a wall near buildings in Pacifica, Calif., during a rain storm.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Marin Independent Journal.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Professor Steve

Novato, CA

#21 Jun 26, 2012
Professor Steve wrote:
Professor Steve aint no BEE UTE IF UL peoples, in case you were wondering...
But Professor Steve's got his unbeatable ally on his side. Time. The Great Equalizer. Tic toc, tic toc, tic toc....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Novato Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Novato will pay $300K to settle gay officera s ... May 22 Rev Don Wildmoan 12
News Fireside Inn in Mill Valley transformation turn... (Jun '08) May 20 42 years Ross Valley 22
News Girl, 16, trips up burglary suspect in Sausalito (Aug '09) May 14 Laww Offses 30
Trump Statue, Park Ceremony Slated May 14 Laww Offses 1
News San Rafaela s past and present fire employees r... May 12 Joyce Brusatori H... 1
Prez has awfu l B O and atrocious Gas? May 8 PeeeYew upchuk 1
News Allergies Are Seasonal, and Now is the Season i... (Apr '13) May 7 Dan 4

Novato Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Novato Mortgages