Underage Drinkers at Jeremiahs

Underage Drinkers at Jeremiahs

Created by Goose on Apr 17, 2011

10 votes

Click on an option to vote

how do underage drinkers get served at jeremiahs?

must b 4 the $$

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
they do

Manlius, NY

#1 Apr 18, 2011
Everybody know this.Thats why they have lost all of thier old customers.Underage drinking ,fights and drugs. Used to be a great bar back in its time. Maybe Joe should think about closing. He already lost all of his older customer to the Gandy.If you dont beleive this look up and down the street.I would bet that there is more ppl at the Gandy everyday. All the ppl that used to go there on Sat. afternoon can now be found down the street. That should tell you something Joe.
beth

United States

#2 Apr 20, 2011
Bs on Y lost old customers! They go where the boss lady goes an says . An those people have waaaay too much drama in their lives better off down the road! I Don't miss em! An fights! 2 in 3 mnths! Like Gandys never had any? Ur all too old to be out wjen fights happen so never was a problem for ya. And you obviously can not beleieve everything you Hear! An the same non workin drawlin diss. An still ride 4 wheelers an sit @ Bar all day? What a life. And that's why gandys bartender closes early after that barowner passes out to hang out @ Jeremiahs:)
Ouch

Jamesville, NY

#3 Apr 21, 2011
I don't go out too often anymore, but when i do I always like to go to jerry's. It's a comfortable environment and I enjoy catching up on old times with joe!(jr. and sr.)
No offense to the Gandy but it's had it's share of problems too. That's part of being in the bar business. Both Joe and Lynn are good people!
beth

United States

#4 Apr 21, 2011
:)) Joe Jr and Sr would give you the shirt off their backs! And they still get S--T on sometimes! They are great people and Deserve more then the Post they received and a Forum Slamming their establishment? was so uncalled for! How bored are YOU? I can almost guarentee who started this? Two guesses and the first one does not count.
Loans

Childwold, NY

#5 Apr 22, 2011
The Gandy has fights on most weekends and they get blamed for being started at jerimiah's, true or not who knows I'm not out late enough or care enough to watch. I do not like how smokey jerry's can get being a non-smoker but they pay to be there too and I don't complain, just wish they would use the fan or open a window in the smoke room to help but whatever. Point is drinking age is 21 and most of us have been in bars when we were under 21, including jerry's, gandy, coach, backstreets, etc you get the point. It's the loser who cause problems that annoy the rest of us, under OR over 21. Jerry's is a nice place, a good old town tavern that I personally prefer over the gandy or also known as the disability bar!
Loans

Childwold, NY

#6 Apr 22, 2011
ps: beth you rock
beth

United States

#7 Apr 23, 2011
Haha dissability bar!
Husky1

Manlius, NY

#8 Apr 23, 2011
Heard a 20 something y/o kid(I know who it was but won't mention it) attacked MOJO (60 y/o) at Jerry's this week. Same kid who is barred from the Gandy for exactly this reason. That is why they get barred from the Gandy and end up in Jerry's. Where would you go? Just sayin!!!!!
they do

Manlius, NY

#9 Apr 23, 2011
Must be a real tough guy. Maybe he should try out fighting a 40 something guy. I know he would get his ass kicked. This is why joe has losest all the people or maybe it might have something to do with Joe Jr taking peoples money from the bar when they are drunk.I have seen it with my own eyes numerous time. What used to be a great bar is now nothing but a shit hole.You are all right in saying Joe Sr. is a good man. To bad the times have changed. When old joe pases on I bet the bar will not be open for 6 month.DONT LEAVE ANY MONEY ON THE BAR WHEN YOU ARE IN THERE. jUST ASK HIS PAST CUSTOMERS.
Loans

Redwood, NY

#10 Apr 24, 2011
ive been going there 20+ years and the only one i seen takin money from the bar is you they do
Husky1

Manlius, NY

#11 Apr 24, 2011
they do wrote:
Must be a real tough guy. Maybe he should try out fighting a 40 something guy. I know he would get his ass kicked. This is why joe has losest all the people or maybe it might have something to do with Joe Jr taking peoples money from the bar when they are drunk.I have seen it with my own eyes numerous time. What used to be a great bar is now nothing but a shit hole.You are all right in saying Joe Sr. is a good man. To bad the times have changed. When old joe pases on I bet the bar will not be open for 6 month.DONT LEAVE ANY MONEY ON THE BAR WHEN YOU ARE IN THERE. jUST ASK HIS PAST CUSTOMERS.
That has widely known for years!!!
they do

Manlius, NY

#12 Apr 24, 2011
loans you are very mistaken or you must be blind. Ask the the people that go there everyday they have all seen it to.ASK AROUND AND PEOPLE WILL TELL YOU ALL ABOUT IT.
beth

United States

#13 Apr 26, 2011
You people are awfull! Nothing better to do with your life then to put people down! And from whati have heard theirs pot deals and whatever Else happening right out the back door of the Gandy! So can't say it prob doesn't happen at a lot of places not just one get a Life! GARY
lock em up

UK

#14 Apr 26, 2011
throw away the key
Wow

Elizabeth, NJ

#15 Apr 26, 2011
Why ya gotta be that way Gary!
loans

Watertown, NY

#16 Apr 27, 2011
i dont think its what goes on in either bar its more like lets try to bash someone all bars have drug deals its just everyone knows who dose what and what they are doing. this topic is about underage drinking in jerimias. well if i remember rite didnt the gandy get caught serving miners and the bar tender had to go to court for it? why did the gandy get closed down for a month? was there a bartender who helped herself to ppls money and drink chips. so why bash one establishment and not the other. at least the owners of jerimias are coherent when they are there can the gandy say the same.
beth

United States

#17 Apr 27, 2011
True that @ Loans!
Rachel

East Syracuse, NY

#18 Apr 27, 2011
I go to both bars but would actually prefer going to jerry's these days. I have nothing against lynn except he lets her bartenders do whatever they want. For drinking underage i know both bars have done it as well as having people do drugs and have sex. one bar isn't better than the other these days. but most friday and saturday nights jerry's has a lot more people at it.
I LOVE BETH

Long Eddy, NY

#19 Apr 27, 2011
beth wrote:
Bs on Y lost old customers! They go where the boss lady goes an says . An those people have waaaay too much drama in their lives better off down the road! I Don't miss em! An fights! 2 in 3 mnths! Like Gandys never had any? Ur all too old to be out wjen fights happen so never was a problem for ya. And you obviously can not beleieve everything you Hear! An the same non workin drawlin diss. An still ride 4 wheelers an sit @ Bar all day? What a life. And that's why gandys bartender closes early after that barowner passes out to hang out @ Jeremiahs:)
YOU GOT NO BALLS .YOU GOT TO WORK TO GET SSD YOU DUM ASS
I LOVE BETH

Long Eddy, NY

#20 Apr 27, 2011
hi beth get a job and you can get a wheeler and set at the gandys you dum ass

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A 1 chinese 12 hr Bdp3 6
News Onondaga DA among many named in civil rights su... 17 hr local yokel 103
Tandy (Sep '16) 17 hr local yokel 48
Labrador Puppies? (Jan '16) Sun lol 16
Can anything be done? Aug 18 just wondering 6
Hale House Mansion Aug 17 Casper 2
Who is the biggest s*utin chase mills? (Dec '14) Aug 14 Curious 5

Norwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance