Troopers arrest Norwood man over '09 ...

Troopers arrest Norwood man over '09 rape report

There are 118 comments on the Ogdensburg Courier-Observer/Journal story from Feb 14, 2013, titled Troopers arrest Norwood man over '09 rape report. In it, Ogdensburg Courier-Observer/Journal reports that:

State police on Wednesday morning arrested a Norwood man in connection with an alleged rape that was reported nearly three years ago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ogdensburg Courier-Observer/Journal.

CWX13

Utica, NY

#66 Feb 21, 2013
Townie wrote:
I would love to hear what amber has to say on this subject and what she has done to this man and his family she really needs to tell the truth line the whore that she is and let him go free she is prolly mounting another married man right now and for all of you that are poor her she is a victim you don't know her very well I was personally in a bar one night and she was in the bathroom with two guys
It took you a week to come up with this nugget? Something is a little fishy here.
Local

Utica, NY

#67 Feb 22, 2013
Yep, "townie" is he!! bent on trying to hurt Amber by posting absurd lies on here. By the very nature of these posts it is very, very easy to see right through the bu11$hit. It isn't working you whack job! We know who is doing this. Now we're all just pointing at you and laughing. You should come to grips with the fact that you have a deranged mind. Go seek the help that you soooo desperately need!!!
Please

Ardsley, NY

#68 Feb 22, 2013
Local wrote:
Yep, "townie" is he!! bent on trying to hurt Amber by posting absurd lies on here. By the very nature of these posts it is very, very easy to see right through the bu11$hit. It isn't working you whack job! We know who is doing this. Now we're all just pointing at you and laughing. You should come to grips with the fact that you have a deranged mind. Go seek the help that you soooo desperately need!!!
For you to assume that it is one person posting theses remarks on here is ignorant. Maybe this site is new to you but posting hateful shit on here is quite common, and does not indicate that these comments are from one person. This a a cruel website and people will post anything about anyone.
sadbuttrue

Syracuse, NY

#69 Feb 22, 2013
well lets just vote him citizen of the year why dont we? Such a great father and gentle lover... yes lets present him citizen of the year... Hope the death penalty is an option.
Local

Utica, NY

#70 Feb 22, 2013
Please wrote:
<quoted text>
For you to assume that it is one person posting theses remarks on here is ignorant. Maybe this site is new to you but posting hateful shit on here is quite common, and does not indicate that these comments are from one person. This a a cruel website and people will post anything about anyone.
Doesn't matter. A guy gets arrested for rape and the disfunctional scumbags start attacking the victim. Who's ignorant?????? PULLEASE!
sadbuttrue

Syracuse, NY

#71 Feb 22, 2013
where does he work? he discredits himself and the business. I hope he gets what he deserves. Prison...
Poopy Pants

Utica, NY

#72 Feb 22, 2013
You have to wonder, who has the friendly face, but enemy thoughts?

I hope Amber isn't paying any attention to this thread, although the human condition rarely allows for that.
sadbuttrue

Syracuse, NY

#73 Feb 22, 2013
i hope for ambers sake he goes to prison for a long long time.
Please

Utica, NY

#74 Feb 22, 2013
Local wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't matter. A guy gets arrested for rape and the disfunctional scumbags start attacking the victim. Who's ignorant?????? PULLEASE!
Dumb ass, for you to suggest that any negative thread about the victim is from the accused is like suggesting any positive thread about the victim is from the victim! And by the looks of your posts, your a frequent flyer on this sight yourself!
Poopy Pants

Utica, NY

#75 Feb 22, 2013
Please wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb ass, for you to suggest that any negative thread about the victim is from the accused is like suggesting any positive thread about the victim is from the victim! And by the looks of your posts, your a frequent flyer on this sight yourself!
Your comprehension skills are amazing. Really, like a GED recipient if I could render a guess.
Poopy Pants

Utica, NY

#76 Feb 22, 2013
Poopy Pants wrote:
<quoted text>
Your comprehension skills are amazing. Really, like a GED recipient if I could render a guess.
ps

Not that there's anything wrong with a GED, as long as you do something with it.
Local

Utica, NY

#77 Feb 23, 2013
Please wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok so where did I imply that any of these posts is from the accused. Please enlighten me. Damn your stupid. Better get back in line and upgrade your GED and this time sign up for comprehension!!!
Hmm

New Hartford, NY

#78 Feb 23, 2013
Why don't we just have this thread deleted! Good idea!
Local

Utica, NY

#80 Feb 23, 2013
Hmm wrote:
Why don't we just have this thread deleted! Good idea!
Agreed! I'm getting tired of responding to stupid people!!!!
Hmm

New Hartford, NY

#82 Feb 24, 2013
I am not for one side or the other, but let's be real here, he took advantage of the situation possibly, but he did not drag her into alley, beat her half to death, and rape her! I am not to worried that he is not locked up right now lol!
Billybob

Utica, NY

#83 Feb 24, 2013
As I stated earlier, this is all moot discussion because here in the North Country, they can't even convict 40 year olds screwing an 11 year old..
Rufus

Utica, NY

#84 Feb 24, 2013
Billybob wrote:
As I stated earlier, this is all moot discussion because here in the North Country, they can't even convict 40 year olds screwing an 11 year old..
Hence you being here eh
sadbuttrue

Syracuse, NY

#85 Feb 24, 2013
true. our district attourney is a joke... however rape is rape whether it b in a back alley or her bedroom and she says no.
Wondering

New Hartford, NY

#86 Feb 24, 2013
I am not to up on the law, but are there different degrees of rape? I mean being dragged into an alley and beaten and raped is a much more violent crime to me than two people being totally wasted and having unconsentual sex. There is a huge difference, I am sorry. I understand no is no...and yes it was wrong, but not to the same degree as many other violent rapes.
sadbuttrue

Springfield, NJ

#87 Feb 24, 2013
no it is all in the same

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sad sad 14 hr Madman 9
J&S Contractors (Aug '13) 17 hr Funny 18
News Man charged with reckless endangerment in Potsdam 18 hr know it 1
Jeff Thacher Oct 15 pellahoes 3
stephanie at ealmart Oct 13 Fuzznut 3
Potsdam State Oct 12 Hmmm 3
News Perrya s Market celebrates 100 years of serving... Oct 9 learn to speak ru... 2

Norwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Norwood Mortgages