Troopers arrest Norwood man over '09 ...

Troopers arrest Norwood man over '09 rape report

There are 118 comments on the Ogdensburg Courier-Observer/Journal story from Feb 14, 2013, titled Troopers arrest Norwood man over '09 rape report. In it, Ogdensburg Courier-Observer/Journal reports that:

State police on Wednesday morning arrested a Norwood man in connection with an alleged rape that was reported nearly three years ago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ogdensburg Courier-Observer/Journal.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Well

New Hartford, NY

#2 Feb 14, 2013
Who is this helpless girl?
Frossty

Ogdensburg, NY

#3 Feb 14, 2013
Sounds like a grudge to me?
Townie

Springfield, NJ

#4 Feb 14, 2013
The girl is amber lashomb
Well

New Hartford, NY

#5 Feb 14, 2013
Townie wrote:
The girl is amber lashomb
Not surprising!
feed up

Utica, NY

#6 Feb 14, 2013
Do you people all know what happened? Where you there? I really don't care what you think of the girl but RAPE is RAPE. This young women is standing up for herself. Who know's this may not be the only girl that he has done this to. So please, unless you where there or have been RAPED and know what is going on, leave Amber alone.
Unreal

Ogdensburg, NY

#7 Feb 14, 2013
Hey townie how are you so sure its Amber Lashomb?
The article doesn't give any names. Were you there when it happened? All I know is it doesn't make someone a man when they take from someone who is uncapable of giving. It does make you a creepy coward. All these mean ignorant comments sound like they are coming from boys that this woman didn't want anything to do with.
unme

Ardsley, NY

#8 Feb 15, 2013
all i know is andrew is a worthless piece of scum, a horrible father, and a disgrace to the veteran community!
Townie

Springfield, NJ

#9 Feb 15, 2013
Unme no one listens to you anyway ur one step off a hockey helmet by the sounds of it
Question

New Hartford, NY

#10 Feb 15, 2013
She was helpless, which must mean she was highly intoxicated and/or drugged up. She is obviously not a disabled person. So how can she be credible with this being the case. And was he as intoxicated and drugged up as she was?? This is what happens when people abuse themselves. Whose that other chick in her thirties, dark hair, always at the bar and drinks herself in to such a stupor that she can barely speak and even head bunts people. She will be the next one to have this problem.
unme

Syracuse, NY

#11 Feb 15, 2013
pure scum. His grandmother Dorris is rolling in her grave. The regans and the laramys have much to be proud of.
Local

Utica, NY

#12 Feb 15, 2013
Townie wrote:
Helpless the girl is nothing but a dumb bar slit who was taking it from everyone in town
I'm going to venture a guess and say that this came from "bat shit crazy" Rochelle!!! Everyone who knows this girl knows that she is a lady through and through.
Townie

Springfield, NJ

#13 Feb 15, 2013
Why does it always have to be the guy that is held responsible
cjzar

Syracuse, NY

#14 Feb 15, 2013
deserves a court martial since it happened in 2009
feed up

Utica, NY

#15 Feb 15, 2013
Townie, boy your stupid. I'm hoping that you don't have any daughter's that this may happen to some day. I still don't care what people say, NO is NO and Rape is RAPE. The police wouldn't be going after this guy unless they had proof. So they MUST have more than just this girls word.
Local

Utica, NY

#16 Feb 15, 2013
Townie, from the posts you've posted thus far it is obvious that you are a deranged individual. By attacking the victim and then throwing support behind the alledged attacker you have shown that you have a personal vendetta with the victim. What you have displayed to this point is a look into how a twisted mind operates!!!
billy

Utica, NY

#17 Feb 15, 2013
There is NO jury in the North Country that will convict this kid from a 2009 incident banging a drunk girl. It is obvious a nasty thing to do to anybody but no jail time for this crime. Take it to the bank! Think about the scumbags who raped 11-12 year olds and still got acquitted...
Local

Utica, NY

#18 Feb 15, 2013
billy wrote:
There is NO jury in the North Country that will convict this kid from a 2009 incident banging a drunk girl. It is obvious a nasty thing to do to anybody but no jail time for this crime. Take it to the bank! Think about the scumbags who raped 11-12 year olds and still got acquitted...
Billy, DNA does not lie! This guy is in deep chit!
Blue guy

Auburn, NY

#19 Feb 15, 2013
Local wrote:
<quoted text>
Billy, DNA does not lie! This guy is in deep chit!
Just bc they might or might not have DNA. Doesn't mean it was rape. It might had been or it might not been its going to be hard to prove from way back from 09, just bc they have DNA doesn't mean they didn't have sex
Local

Utica, NY

#20 Feb 15, 2013
Blue guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Just bc they might or might not have DNA. Doesn't mean it was rape. It might had been or it might not been its going to be hard to prove from way back from 09, just bc they have DNA doesn't mean they didn't have sex
This may be true,but, and this is a big but, in the court of public opinion(aka the community) this is as devastating as a conviction! I don't understand why some people think that if someone gets away with a crime because the criminal justice system failed that there is no harm done. Just ask OJ!!!!!
Townie

Springfield, NJ

#21 Feb 15, 2013
If a jury of your peers finds you not guilty of a crime tue there is no harm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Andrew Carranza (Jul '15) 7 hr Lol 7
WOW China launches the first quantum teleportat... Aug 20 Scared 2
northern seamless gutters good or not Aug 20 Old Man 2
Stephanie Bratton Wright (Apr '15) Aug 19 Bella 71
GSXR Bike Aug 18 Chocolate 13
The rockin metthies Aug 17 Florida Kathy 37
Marie and Wes Conklin Matthie (Jun '15) Aug 17 Florida Kathy 29

Norwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance