Jackie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

So iv heard this kid is really untrustworthy.
Just got pulled over and possession tickets? Real winner. And he was working with us at the recycling center. Now the concert series? Can't believe how people go down the drain so fast. Any other info?
really

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

Ok look at his family. I mean really? Scummers from way back. His grandmother raised him on river st. because his momma was to cracked out to take care of him. What did you really expecet he'd grow up and be?
Mark

Potsdam, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Untrustworthy? This poor adolescent lives in a town with absolute Sh*t for youth to participate in. We all make mistakes, some worse than other. As you said he WORKS at the concert series. Atleast he is trying. Seventeen isn't an easy age to get by at. maybe if a person could get a legitimate job at the age of seventeen, or the town have activities for youth to indulge in, than he would not smoke. And if his family is so bad, why do they invite persons to live with them and take care of them when they are in need Jackie?
Barf

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

really wrote:
Ok look at his family. I mean really? Scummers from way back. His grandmother raised him on river st. because his momma was to cracked out to take care of him. What did you really expecet he'd grow up and be?
My guess is you are no better.
the prospect crew

Potsdam, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Barf wrote:
<quoted text>
My guess is you are no better.
Who is?
Barf

Potsdam, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Whoever "Really" is! Stating his whole family is scum. My guess is he/she is no better and is probably even worse.
Lauren Green

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Actually, Josh actually tries with his life so shut up. We make mistakes as teenagers but, most of us learn from it. Lowlifes.
jentimmy

Potsdam, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

the prospect crew wrote:
<quoted text>Who is?
Heyhey wait so you live on prospect street. If this is a certain person then you'll know me by this username...so is it who I think it is??
the prospect crew

Potsdam, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Maybe it is.. maybe it isn't :)
the prospect crew

Potsdam, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

I agree with lauren.
open

Potsdam, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

the prospect crew wrote:
Maybe it is.. maybe it isn't :)
Message me on Facebook if this is you :)
Kay

Potsdam, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Josh is a good person with bad influences. He used to cry a lot because his dad was never around, and was always pawned off on other people by his mother. Only myself and my mom took care if him right. My whole family isn't scumbags but I can tell you Jen and my grandmother are fucks for not taking care of and loving that kid like they should have, not having a Dad and all. Hell mystep dad was more of a Dad than anyone in his life and I know since 09 he's been struggling with it like my sister and I have been. He may not be trust worthy now but if surrounded by the right people that will give him a chance, he can be trustworthy again. He has a big heart and loves helping people, he just needs better influences to smooth out the rest.

Just because a few people in a family are scumbags doeznt make them all scumbags. My moms house was never spotless but at least she loved us, kept us clothed and out of trouble, too bad my whore of an aunt couldn't have done the same for her son. Most of the time I'm embarassed to say I'm related and a good reason why I stay away.

Oh and another thing: Have you really stopped and looked around at the people living in Norwood, how many of them are prizes to be won? Not fucking many, a whole town of mainly redneck, drunk, scumbags.
Kay

Potsdam, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

I forgot to adress the tickets he got, his friend Dan Flint should have had charges as well, he was with him and got off scott free like Dan all always does.
Dan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Kay wrote:
I forgot to adress the tickets he got, his friend Dan Flint should have had charges as well, he was with him and got off scott free like Dan all always does.
Josh told me you posted this. Little mistake, it wasn't me that was with him it was another friend. Just saying. Go ahead, read the papers? Maybe you should learn your facts before you try shit talking bro. "Dan all always does"? Yeah nice grammar, lul duh. Seriously grow up maybe try it for me real fast plz kay thanks have a nice day.:D <3
karen

West Haven, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Amazing how people tend to judge. Try cleaning out your own closet before judging others. I'm a grown Woman and I make mistakes often. What's your excuse? He's a 17 year old kid, isn't that what life is about? Making mistakes and learning from them? Life would be terrible if we were all as perfect as Jackie seems to think she is.
Let's see what you are made of Jackie, i'll gladly put my reputation up against your any day to defend this family! Bring it on, I'm ready!
karen

West Haven, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

*yours
Dee

Potsdam, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Jackie I don't know who you think you are, but obviously you don't know very many people around Norwood or Potsdam or Massena. Josh isn't the only kid who's had problems like this, and to be honest his are the least serious. I could dish out at least 10 other kids who are into worst things than him. Stuff like crack and heroine. Josh was just the unfortunate one to end up getting in trouble with it. But look at him! He's been doing volunteer work in everything possible! He's volunteered at the hospital, recycling, the 4th of July every year, the Regatta. He's never gotten in trouble before this and I'm pretty damn sure Jackie that you're not angel yourself.

And at Really. Do I need to get into with you? Who the F*** uses the word "Scummer"? Is that like some...Massena attempt at being cool or something? His family is a group of loving, close knit and caring people. They're always willing to open their door and allow someone in. While 90% of people out there go out to a bar on their birthday, guess what they're doing? That's right, they're throwing a mother f***in party and havin a huge family oriented barbeque. Oh what's this? You can't go to Thanksgiving because you're babysitting someones kid? Well the kids might not be family but invite them anyway! The more the merrier.

You ignorant @ssholes like to think you're better than everyone. Gossipy f*cks.
Cindy

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Wow leave this kid alone! I haven't sen him in years but come on people he's still a kid.
Kayley

Potsdam, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Cindy wrote:
Wow leave this kid alone! I haven't sen him in years but come on people he's still a kid.
I heard he has a tiny penis.
fiacco

Clifton Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

josh was always a good kid. a stoner, but a good kid. kids will have their fun and there is nothing wrong with smoking pot. it will be legal across the u.s. soon enough. better pot than alcohol in my opinion. and i grew up around the block from his grandfather, aunts and uncles. knew his uncle well and his uncle was a good person. have known josh since he was a kid and he has always been trustworthy. just because you are screwing up a little doesn't make you untrustworthy. i have never heard of him stealing from anyone or doing anything dishonest. saying someone is dishonest just because they do drugs occasionally doesn't make sense to me. i would bet money that there are a number of teachers at the highschool that do or have done some or all of the drugs that josh has tried. he's ruining his own body, not anyone else's and it's his choice. shouldn't be a problem as long as he's not hurting anyone, trying to push drugs on people or providing drugs to minors. i mean, he does work at the concert hall and volunteers to help out the community. what more could you ask for out of a person?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Norwood Discussions

Search the Norwood Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Nick Hillary 6 hr Gildalou 54
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 8 hr positronium 6,323
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 8 hr positronium 6,324
Massena mana s attorney cana t keep man with mo... 10 hr Take control of your town 1
buy this dress and boots? 13 hr Wayne and Garth 2
Mahoney's Auto Mall Thu tgw68 6
Upholstery Thu Wondering 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Norwood Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••