Ball game behavior
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Question for you

West Plains, MO

#1 Sep 21, 2012
I was at the MG / Cabool game tonight. Shortly after it started several MG girls ran down the stairs on the Cabool side with about half of them cheering for the Panthers then ran in the middle of the Cabool cheerleaders and back to their seats. I'm not sure what statement they were trying to make...to let people know they were there? We saw you. To interfere with the cheerleaders? Mission accomplished. Is this something they do at every game or was tonight special? I'm not being mean, I just wondered what their point was, besides to draw attention to themself. It didn't appear to be an honest attempt at school spirit--just an attempt to be noticed.
cindy

Burlington, IA

#2 Sep 21, 2012
to question for you.. i also attended the mg / cabool game .. i also saw what happend. i am from mg. i truly thought our girls were going over in a good spirit to be nice... i was truly surprised how our girls acted tonight. i really felt that was rude and totally uncalled for.. i hope the coaches step up here and do whats right.. no since in this type of actions
Robert

Hutchinson, KS

#3 Sep 22, 2012
I was embarrassed with what happened. We have a great team and the focus should be on the team. I was standing next to a writer from the Springfield paper and he said that the way the MG girls acted was dreadful. We are being watch because of this great team and we need our non-football student to show some class. I was totally humiliated. Hopefully the school talks to this group of girls. The reporter said it was a black eye and an embarrassment for MG.
Actually

Kansas City, MO

#4 Sep 22, 2012
It was called a senior run! They pilled on a trailer through MG, and when they got there they ran through. Im sure they did NOT mean to disrespect anyone, I am sure they just picked the closest side on the bleachers to get in on. They were having fun, there to cheer on the football team! For petes sake, get over it..,they are kids, it is their senior year. Get over it!
senior run

United States

#5 Sep 22, 2012
Duh...senior girls just got there. Don't you feel silly now!
fan

Mount Vernon, MO

#6 Sep 22, 2012
Senior run is a tradition to Mtn. Grove. Outsiders might not understand it but that's there problem. It is a way for the senior girls to show support for the football team. It was just a case of bad timing and was took the wrong way by the Cabool fans the can feel free to run to Grove for next years game.
cindy

Burlington, IA

#7 Sep 22, 2012
it was very disrespectful.. and idiots like you actually that teasches bad attitude. it is what it is and the girls was wrong .. it wasuncalled for
Rude

Sparta, MO

#9 Sep 22, 2012
"Tradition" does not excuse tacky behavior. There are many other entrances to the bleachers, and the girls should have used one of those entrances.
proud to be from MG

Mountain Grove, MO

#10 Sep 22, 2012
People.....it was all in fun. We wouldn't think nothing of it if the Cabool Seniors ran thru our bleachers. It doesn't help that Cabool only has on set of bleachers. It was all in fun. If that was tacky I would rather be that way than a snob and not enjoy life.....grow up
dan

Lawson, MO

#11 Sep 22, 2012
you all suck bad MG
OMG

Osceola, MO

#12 Sep 22, 2012

I can't believe these girls would be so irresponsible(wearing school uniforms)running in the crowd that was at the game last night.They need to get a life if they thought this was fun!!!!!
fan

United States

#13 Sep 23, 2012
YOU need to get a life! If you are going to bash them for doing their senior run, well lets bash Cabool for doing the SAME THING AT MG HIGH school! Oh.... Wait. Its ok for them to do it here because at this high school we have 2 SETS of bleachers, and its Cabool so there is nothing wrong with it??? People get a life and leave these kids alone.
a thought

Osceola, MO

#14 Sep 23, 2012
These girls were not in any uniforms.... the Cabool cheerleaders knew they were coming through and said it was fine and backed up for them... and Cabool's spirit club gave them high fives when they came through! Sorry they did not get your approval or permission first.
Sounds like you just want to find more things about our town and school to complain about!
fan

United States

#15 Sep 23, 2012
a thought, amen! Thank you!!
larry

Burlington, IA

#16 Sep 23, 2012
dont have to find stuff to complin abot the list is there and you agreeing to it makes it patheic but so are you ...
fan

United States

#17 Sep 23, 2012
Hey Larry, go find Cindy and shove something in her mouth. Please.
runner

United States

#18 Sep 24, 2012
Actually we did just pick a side to run through. We didn't ever mean to "disrespect" Cabool in anyway. As a runner and friends with a great amount of cabool fans, spirit club, and cheerleaders, I was told personally it was fine to run through there. We were all given high fives as we ran through and cheered for us, also. Fact is no one on the cheerleading squad nor a spirit club member complained to us or about it. Lets keep the childish posts about MG Senior Run Girls to a minimum or find something better to do than throw dirt on MG senior's. And remember, its tradition. Its happened every year for a long time. You just now opened your eyes and saw it.:) thanks.
a thought

Osceola, MO

#19 Sep 24, 2012
WOW, want to call someone that you don't even know Pathetic.... NICE. LOL
fan

Tulsa, OK

#20 Sep 24, 2012
Next time for the senior run, lets just get ALL of MG fans to run in behind you girls!

Get a life and leave them be!
years ago

Cameron, MO

#21 Sep 24, 2012
Lordy lordy, I do recall back the dark ages, my class did the same run. Good memories. Lets please not ruin these good memories for this class--any worse than you already have!

No disrespect was ever meant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brandy Ellis has WARTS! 19 min Mike 1
Dog ...disgusting 34 min Sad 2
Lacy Hampton is a junky 2 hr Right 4
Crazy 2 hr For real 6
slumlords (Oct '16) 3 hr glro 9
drug bust fox creek 11 hr oh well 3
Do you have syphillis? 12 hr Smarterthan 2

Norwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance