Next Last
RICO

AOL

#136 Nov 30, 2009
is a federal statute, dummy.
Doink The Clown

Bridgewater, MA

#138 Nov 30, 2009
Taxes are going UP.. We need to pay dirty cops and their benefits!
NONsense

AOL

#139 Nov 30, 2009
Parade wrote:
RICO finally is stopping the corruption parade.
LIKING THE "RICO" reference! APPLIES to THIS town's problems.

Another thought:
Do NOT be threatened by irrational posts claiming to send the law after the good citizens of Stoughton who chose to post opinions, thoughts, and truths here, WITHOUT FEAR OF RETRIBUTION FROM THE SPD for a CHANGE!
THESE THREATS ARE PERSONAL, to, and sent from, THE POSTER

Recall for yourselves when this threatening NONsense started, and WHO was the LAST to "resign" and the word "resign" is in quotes for a very valid reason. Consider also the "attorney" personal connection. Again, quotes placed in a deliberate manner.

Have no fear good citizens, express your own truths, opinions, and frustrations, because the Federal authorities are hard at work, and hopefully nearing completion date. Again, THANKS to them.
Raise Hell

Brookline, MA

#140 Dec 1, 2009
Clowns of Forum = DUMB AS HELL
Doink The Clown

Bridgewater, MA

#143 Dec 1, 2009
Raise Hell wrote:
Clowns of Forum = DUMB AS HELL
YES... This is a Clowns Forum, And people like you are dumb as hell!
fear

AOL

#145 Dec 2, 2009
What the heck is fear? Fear was the town run by the WTP. That party is comming to a permanent end and it will when Gerry Goulston gets elected. If he don't get elected, there will be nothing but problems for the town, if he does get elected, bet your butt he'll bring down the bad boyz. I personally have never feared anything or anyone. Just like the Lord is My Shephard states. "fear no evil". I live my life within the law and would expect to be punished if I didn't. Then again, SPD is singing "I fought the law and the law won." GO FEDS.
Done Nothing

AOL

#146 Dec 2, 2009
fear wrote:
What the heck is fear? Fear was the town run by the WTP. That party is comming to a permanent end and it will when Gerry Goulston gets elected. If he don't get elected, there will be nothing but problems for the town, if he does get elected, bet your butt he'll bring down the bad boyz. I personally have never feared anything or anyone. Just like the Lord is My Shephard states. "fear no evil". I live my life within the law and would expect to be punished if I didn't. Then again, SPD is singing "I fought the law and the law won." GO FEDS.
Goulston hasn't done anything for the town since the recall election. He had one thing in mind back then and that was to help Pascarelli . Now all of a sudden he wants back in , why ?????? Could it be that once again it is personal ???? Could it be that he is now after the building inspector . Goulston is a snake in the grass and will do anything he can to get his own way . I would vote for Jerry Capozzoli before I would consider bringing Goulston back.
GERRY SUX

Marshfield, MA

#148 Dec 2, 2009
Done Nothing wrote:
<quoted text>Goulston hasn't done anything for the town since the recall election. He had one thing in mind back then and that was to help Pascarelli . Now all of a sudden he wants back in , why ?????? Could it be that once again it is personal ???? Could it be that he is now after the building inspector . Goulston is a snake in the grass and will do anything he can to get his own way . I would vote for Jerry Capozzoli before I would consider bringing Goulston back.
take your pick
nothin for you

AOL

#149 Dec 2, 2009
Maybe you are offended that Jerry G. knew exactly what Cachoppa and Cohen were truly made of. No pride, screw the town, let the SPD run the town, etc. If the Jewish and Christian faith that are NOT members of the WTP get together they will see and vote for the best chance at regaining our town and rid the scum. If I were a betting man, I'd put my money on GERRY G winning by a landslide. Stoughton citizens and taxpayers have been through too much bad experience, and money through the fault of the SPD and BOS. Change is now and come April I hope there will be justice for this falling apart town we call home. Vote for Gerry, I for one am thankful he would even consider getting involved cleaning up the mess of others. Now, that is what I call caring, and deserving to prove where the trouble and problems are and have been since the recall. We HAVE to stick together united to make sure he gets elected to help, serve and protect us from the people we've been paying that have totally and unacceptably deceived us for years now. Gery C is not a politician, he has his good and bad points but is NOT a politician. Gerry G. has the experience and knows the problems and will sniff them all out one by one.
short memory

Baldwin, NY

#150 Dec 2, 2009
you must have a very short memory. who said "...this won't cost the town a dime.." when the fiasco started at the SPD? This was one Gerry Goulston. had the proper process to remove manny been followed the town would have been served well and saved quite a bit of money. think long and hard about putting anyone in office who had ANY part of this mess.
Doink The Clown

Bridgewater, MA

#152 Dec 2, 2009
Doinksstoughton reports Goulston will run for Selectmen.. To get rid of Mokrispy!

Gerry will Win!

Doinksstoughton has learned that WTP is still alive and well.. They are crawling over Gerry Goulston running again, they are coming out like cockroaches again!

And the rumor of Subpoenas on the Clown Topix forum is nothing but a lie and could never happen, Most likely started by a WTP bug with their panties in a wedge!

This is CLOWN TOWN... come see me at the CHRISTMAS Parade!

Stay tuned...
mister farcus

West Bridgewater, MA

#153 Aug 21, 2011
Doink The Clown wrote:
<quoted text>
YES... This is a Clowns Forum, And people like you are dumb as hell!
I thought turnpike called me out and I couldn't handle it.I thought turnpike called me out and I couldn't handle it.
mister farcus

West Bridgewater, MA

#154 Aug 23, 2011
Doink The Clown wrote:
Doinksstoughton reports Goulston will run for Selectmen.. To get rid of Mokrispy!
Gerry will Win!
Doinksstoughton has learned that WTP is still alive and well.. They are crawling over Gerry Goulston running again, they are coming out like cockroaches again!
And the rumor of Subpoenas on the Clown Topix forum is nothing but a lie and could never happen, Most likely started by a WTP bug with their panties in a wedge!
This is CLOWN TOWN... come see me at the CHRISTMAS Parade!
Stay tuned...
HELP, HELP, I've been called out by turnpike and I can't get up.
dionkie

West Bridgewater, MA

#155 May 26, 2013
u r the troll rob.

off to stripclublist.com !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hallmark Job Opportunity in Dedham Jun 13 VictorOrians 1
Hallmark Job Opportunity in Canton May 26 VictorOrians 1
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Norwood, MA (Jul '16) May '17 IHateKickboxing 30
Beatles For Sale returns to E. Walpole in June May '17 Beatleman 1
Scott Carrara (Mar '09) May '17 Bunkie 206
Hallmark Job Opportunity in Walpole May '17 VictorOrians 1
What say you Ernie Bock Jr (Oct '16) Apr '17 Archie Bunker 5

Norwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance