Rose B Getting the Boot

Posted in the Norwood Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Layoff

AOL

#1 Jul 27, 2009
Just saw on the Journal site that town manager is laying off RB in August.
morals and shame

Bridgewater, MA

#2 Jul 27, 2009
about time for that liar, cheat, thief, rest well at night her husband is on the school comm.
Morals

AOL

#3 Jul 27, 2009
This Raynham poster doesn't seem to have any, considering all the hate he keeps posting.
morals and shame

Bridgewater, MA

#4 Jul 27, 2009
the truth must hurt, get some ethics and truth in your life. one of the many who have been stealing this town blind for 20+ years.
awwwwww Morals

AOL

#5 Jul 27, 2009
please relax, karma, everyone gets it back, even SPD and their wives! It's all GOOD.
Agreed AOL

AOL

#6 Jul 27, 2009
And that Raynham poster is probably the same one posting from Attleboro and Easton. He needs a life!
virtueman

Hanson, MA

#7 Jul 27, 2009
What is wrong with trying to clean up that cesspool? i sleep so much better at night knowing who posts what, from where, it makes soooo much of a difference. the bottom line is this "lady" has been stealing from DARE, STOYAC, STOUGHTON SOCCER, KOHL'S and god knows who, what, where, else for DECADES.glad to see you could help. Don't bother to thank me.
naaaaa

AOL

#8 Jul 28, 2009
Gee we don't think the tm had any other choice. Now maybe she'll work at the SPD
Question

AOL

#9 Jul 29, 2009
Where are the school committee recall papers?
job open

AOL

#10 Jul 29, 2009
RB could get a job at the SPD googling all day. Heck, then maybe the SPD could do their job and not look to solve crimes spending taxpayers dollars on the internet. Then again, maybe Manny could or should be doing this for community service. JOKE. Has he done one hour of community service? Did he have any probation fees to pay like other criminals? Has he even been in contact with his probe? Come on Arlene enquiring minds want to know. Cat got both the wives tongues??
WHEN will it end

AOL

#11 Jul 29, 2009
I repeat, WHEN will this obcene corruption END?
ENOUGH!
TAXPAYER

Brookline, MA

#12 Jul 29, 2009
WHEN will it end wrote:
ENOUGH!
It will end when you and your half dozen nitwits friends leave this town. You are a cancer. The corruption is the nitwits on the finance committee that don't pay their taxes. Isn't that a crime. Isn't that strange that a property tax deadbeat is spending your tax dollors. Yes, you the ones that pay your property taxes.

WHEN will it end! I repeat, WHEN will this obcene corruption of deadbeat scooflaws END?
ENOUGH!

Hey, the rest of you nitwits. Spend a little time away from the coffee shop and spruce up your property. Think Home Depot.
WHEN will it end

AOL

#13 Jul 29, 2009
WHEN will it end wrote:
ENOUGH!
It will end when you and your half dozen nitwits friends leave this town

It is the convicted and the corrupt that should consider another venue in which to operate, NOT Stoughton!!! ps I'm not sure what nation you refer to but I am a United States citizen.
TAXPAYER

Brookline, MA

#14 Jul 29, 2009
WHEN will it end wrote:
WHEN will it end wrote:
ENOUGH!
It will end when you and your half dozen nitwits friends leave this town
It is the convicted and the corrupt that should consider another venue in which to operate, NOT Stoughton!!! ps I'm not sure what nation you refer to but I am a United States citizen.
Not sure what you mean re: "I'm not sure what nation you refer to but I am a United States citizen."

Unfortunately, I sadly believe you that you are a US citizen and that you live in Stoughton. That is my disappointment.

What about those who don't pay their taxes...isn't that corrupt?
virtueman

Hanson, MA

#15 Jul 29, 2009
once again WTF are you talking about lady. name names with these people. is this your enabler excuse to swim in your cesspool of corruption. as a matter of fact since so much of our tax money in this town is completely wasted or stolen, maybe it's a good thing we don't pay it all, less to steal. sometimes i'm just so damn astute i can't stand it!
infinity

Brookline, MA

#16 Jul 29, 2009
virtueman wrote:
once again WTF are you talking about lady. name names with these people. is this your enabler excuse to swim in your cesspool of corruption. as a matter of fact since so much of our tax money in this town is completely wasted or stolen, maybe it's a good thing we don't pay it all, less to steal. sometimes i'm just so damn astute i can't stand it!
...and we can't stand you!

At least you admit you and your bandits don't pay their taxes.
virtueman

Hanson, MA

#17 Jul 29, 2009
ATTN littleinfinity, just for the record, i BUY and SELL little people like you.
big infinity

Brookline, MA

#18 Jul 29, 2009
virtueman wrote:
ATTN littleinfinity, just for the record, i BUY and SELL little people like you.
You can't pay your taxes...never mind "buy or sell" me. PAY YOUR TAXES!!!
big infinity

Brookline, MA

#19 Jul 29, 2009
virtueman wrote:
Tell your friends on this site why you don't pay yur taxes!
virtueman

Hanson, MA

#20 Jul 29, 2009
can ANYONE sane tell me what these lowlifes are talking about? they seem drunk or drugged up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
First visit to Topix....not impressed Mon kck408 1
Help Local Letter Carriers Stamp Out Hunger on ... Apr 24 JeanBHall 1
Help Local Letter Carriers Stamp Out Hunger on ... Apr 24 JeanBHall 1
electricians (Jan '06) Apr 23 kody 6
EVELYN HOUSE-Prospect St (Feb '11) Apr 7 justme13 30
Poll dionkie blows (Aug '13) Apr '15 Truth 350
Poll Who Are You Voting For In The Selectmen's Race? Mar '15 Stoughton Poll 0
More from around the web

Norwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE