Gone ... before they could get wild i...

Gone ... before they could get wild in Chelmsford

There are 55 comments on the Lowell Sun story from Aug 1, 2008, titled Gone ... before they could get wild in Chelmsford. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

In the latest military-style maneuver in the "drugstore wars," as town Planning Director Jeff Gowan refers to the ongoing battle among the region's top three pharmacy chains, the owners of Walgreens are seeking ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
DJC

Clinton, MA

#1 Aug 1, 2008
Uptight, emotional, painful and politics come to mind...

Since: Sep 07

Lowell

#2 Aug 1, 2008
Da#n...
DJC

Clinton, MA

#3 Aug 1, 2008
so lame
boo this man

Clinton, MA

#4 Aug 1, 2008
this is a disappoinment at the least!
DJC

Clinton, MA

#5 Aug 1, 2008
I'll say. My band was playing this gig :(

Since: Oct 07

Stoneham, MA

#6 Aug 1, 2008
lame!!!!

“Do NOT Feed the Trolls!!!”

Since: Jul 08

Lowell MA

#7 Aug 1, 2008
DJC wrote:
I'll say. My band was playing this gig :(
How was the turnout after the GGW was cancelled?

Since: Oct 07

Stoneham, MA

#8 Aug 1, 2008
DJC wrote:
I'll say. My band was playing this gig :(
What is your band? Do you guys have your music online?
Joey

Northborough, MA

#9 Aug 1, 2008
Do public beaches need to be designated also as adult-entertainment due to the skimpy attire girls where these days?
boo this man

Clinton, MA

#10 Aug 1, 2008
event was supposed to be aug 10th. prolly kill the whole thing now... FREE JOE FRANCIS!
DJC

Clinton, MA

#11 Aug 1, 2008
www.lastlaugh.net

Takes you to our myspace page. If you search us on Youtube you can see our demo video. Type in "Last Laugh promo Blck Brimmer)
Ironic

United States

#12 Aug 1, 2008
So the man that owned the club doesn't want his name used, but states that he thinks people are over-rating GGW? Then why hide your name? I'll tell you why...because you know that it's SLEAZY! You want to make money off of it, but don't want your name associated wiht it. Have some morals you pig!
Grossed Out

Lowell, MA

#13 Aug 1, 2008
DJC wrote:
www.lastlaugh.net
Takes you to our myspace page. If you search us on Youtube you can see our demo video. Type in "Last Laugh promo Blck Brimmer)
I've seen these guys a few times in local bars. They rock!!!
juddmonster2000

Gloucester, MA

#14 Aug 1, 2008
went to many events in florida for the 14 yrs I lived there. The girls are free to express themselves any way they want. No pressure was ever placed on any female present. In fact they enjoyed themselves as much if not more than the guys. Rock on GGW!!
the watcher

Lowell, MA

#15 Aug 1, 2008
they can film at my place ill even bring some of the girls

“Do NOT Feed the Trolls!!!”

Since: Jul 08

Lowell MA

#16 Aug 1, 2008
the watcher wrote:
they can film at my place ill even bring some of the girls
That's so gracious of you.
Wondering

Walpole, MA

#17 Aug 1, 2008
Karyn Moran, 29, of Chelmsford, said the event exploits women.

Sorry, Karyn, the girls do this willingly. Why would you deny them their right to express themselves?

A Playmate in an interview once was asked if she felt the magazine exploited women. The reply was that she was exploiting them. She was getting big bucks and some measure of fame because she could :-)

Maybe you just don't measure up. I have often seen women complain about the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue because there was no way they could compete with the women in the pictorial. All that proves to me is the woman complaining probably couldn't compete, those that could, and there are many, don't complain. Go to a gym.
Wondering

Walpole, MA

#18 Aug 1, 2008
Ironic wrote:
So the man that owned the club doesn't want his name used, but states that he thinks people are over-rating GGW? Then why hide your name? I'll tell you why...because you know that it's SLEAZY! You want to make money off of it, but don't want your name associated wiht it. Have some morals you pig!
Ok, so everything you say may have some truth to it. BTW, I looked for Mr. Ironic in the phone book, your number must be unlisted.

“Do NOT Feed the Trolls!!!”

Since: Jul 08

Lowell MA

#19 Aug 1, 2008
I think the hype over scantily clad women is just that, hype. Is this really that big a deal?

Since: Sep 07

Lowell

#20 Aug 1, 2008
juddmonster2000 wrote:
went to many events in florida for the 14 yrs I lived there. The girls are free to express themselves any way they want. No pressure was ever placed on any female present. In fact they enjoyed themselves as much if not more than the guys. Rock on GGW!!
I've gone to many as well... Isn't there a rule that we keep it in FLA??? LOL. Never to be repeated?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Norwood Honor Society Presents Kids' Birthday B... Apr 4 JeanBHall 1
News Illegal immigrant who tortured dog gets prison ... Mar 27 tomin cali 1
News Baskin-Robbins Announces Expansion In Toronto, ... Mar '18 had a shop there 1
News Owner told Stoughton police: I want my dog back! (Oct '09) Feb '18 RobSucks 213
Review: Huggard & Ewing (Dec '08) Jan '18 AAA 16
Eleventh Birthday Jan '18 Ulfhednar 1
Niko Kampouris Nov '17 Curious Girl 1

Norwood Jobs

Personal Finance

Norwood Mortgages