Two towns in line for prototype schools

Two towns in line for prototype schools

There are 1 comment on the Lowell Sun story from Aug 17, 2008, titled Two towns in line for prototype schools. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

Two local towns could save big on their school-replacement projects, after they made the short list of communities that qualify for prototypical school buildings.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

Budgie

Taunton, MA

#1 Aug 18, 2008
I don't believe Littleton HS makes a good prototype. It was a year late, it was 20% over budget, it has a septic system that is directly below the air intake making the first floor too smelly to use, it was put on a site that was too small for a football field, none of the door locks work and most of the plantings died in the first winter.

Not a good model to pick.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pittsfield police officer files complaint again... Dec 5 Cops are degenerates 29
Doink (Feb '10) Nov 18 -WICKED ANGEL- 813
News Stoughton sergeant guilty of attempted extortio... (Jul '07) Nov '16 pennies from heaven 2,758
What say you Ernie Bock Jr Oct '16 Frankendrumpf 3
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Norwood, MA Oct '16 dpdonahue 25
norwood comedy night -- nov. 17 Oct '16 JeanBHall 1
News Strange brews: Making beer with Boston river water Sep '16 Parden Pard 6

Norwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Norwood Mortgages