black actor pleads guilty in scheme

Posted in the Norwood Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 26 Comments Last updated Jan 12, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
waymoresblues

United States

#1 Aug 22, 2009
NEW YORK "One Tree Hill" actor Antwon Tanner has pleaded guilty to selling more than a dozen Social Security numbers for $10,000. Tanner told a federal judge in Brooklyn on Friday that he was a middleman, selling numbers someone else provided. He and his lawyer didn't comment on how he got involved in the scheme.

Tanner is expected to get as much as a year in prison at his sentencing, set for Nov. 20.

The 34-year-old actor was charged in April with selling 16 Social Security numbers and three bogus Social Security cards.

Tanner plays the character Skills in the CW series. Representatives for the network didn't immediately return a telephone call Saturday.

Tanner also appeared in the 2005 movie "Coach Carter," starring Samuel L. Jackson.

wow can you believe this, even the black actors have to get involved in schemes ,it never ends , this man makes money hand over fist and STILL gets involved in crooked schemes , why , it must be that GET MONEY 'thug mantality ...
waymoresblues

United States

#7 Aug 22, 2009
none of the above were scheeming people out of their money..they just have drinking problems
zombie

Dayton, OH

#8 Aug 22, 2009
How about Skylar Deleon the former Mighty Morphin Power Ranger who confessed to and was convicted of throwing Thomas and Jackie Hawks overboard during a test cruise of their yacht. Deleon and his pregnant wife pretended they were interested in buying the boat so they could kill the Hawks with the hopes of stealing and selling the yacht.

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Since: Sep 07

It won't be nothing

#9 Aug 23, 2009
waymoresblues wrote:
NEW YORK "One Tree Hill" actor Antwon Tanner has pleaded guilty to selling more than a dozen Social Security numbers for $10,000. Tanner told a federal judge in Brooklyn on Friday that he was a middleman, selling numbers someone else provided. He and his lawyer didn't comment on how he got involved in the scheme.
Tanner is expected to get as much as a year in prison at his sentencing, set for Nov. 20.
The 34-year-old actor was charged in April with selling 16 Social Security numbers and three bogus Social Security cards.
Tanner plays the character Skills in the CW series. Representatives for the network didn't immediately return a telephone call Saturday.
Tanner also appeared in the 2005 movie "Coach Carter," starring Samuel L. Jackson.
wow can you believe this, even the black actors have to get involved in schemes ,it never ends , this man makes money hand over fist and STILL gets involved in crooked schemes , why , it must be that GET MONEY 'thug mantality ...
Do you ever get tired of your own bullshit loser!

nutty road rage woman found guilty - waysmoreblues

black actor pleads guilty in scheme -Waysmoreblues

illigal aliens must leave...Waysmoreblues

Sheppard Square Housing Projects... Waysmoreblues

illigal aliens must leave .........Waysmoreblues

obama 'you scare me ..........Waysmoreblues

americans losing confidence in obama Waysmoreblues

nutty road rage woman recieves 10 years..Waysmore

Numbers Reveal Louisville's Deadliest Times Waysmore

Management troubles plague Park Duvalle-Chylloh
waymoresblues

United States

#10 Aug 23, 2009
Phoenix97 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever get tired of your own bullshit loser!
nutty road rage woman found guilty - waysmoreblues
black actor pleads guilty in scheme -Waysmoreblues
illigal aliens must leave...Waysmoreblues
Sheppard Square Housing Projects... Waysmoreblues
illigal aliens must leave .........Waysmoreblues
obama 'you scare me ..........Waysmoreblues
americans losing confidence in obama Waysmoreblues
nutty road rage woman recieves 10 years..Waysmore
Numbers Reveal Louisville's Deadliest Times Waysmore
Management troubles plague Park Duvalle-Chylloh
well i must say' im touched and honored that you care about my posts so much that you took the time to put them all down 'and better yet you took your time to post on them all the time which means you really do love them ,thanks man. except for the shepherd square one,chylloh started that one ,but ill take the credit .

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Since: Sep 07

It won't be nothing

#11 Aug 23, 2009
waymoresblues wrote:
<quoted text>
well i must say' im touched and honored that you care about my posts so much that you took the time to put them all down 'and better yet you took your time to post on them all the time which means you really do love them ,thanks man. except for the shepherd square one,chylloh started that one ,but ill take the credit .
The game is about to change pin head....The Equalizer is now on the Job!!
PFG

Radcliff, KY

#12 Aug 23, 2009
What does this have to do with race?

Oh, yeah. I forgot. You're a racist sack of shit, so EVERYTHING is about race, to you.

I'd wager that Bernie Madoff scammed more money out of people than this guy. Not that you'd point that he's white; you're as hypocritical as you are stupid, apparently.

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Since: Sep 07

It won't be nothing

#13 Aug 23, 2009
PFG wrote:
What does this have to do with race?
Oh, yeah. I forgot. You're a racist sack of shit, so EVERYTHING is about race, to you.
I'd wager that Bernie Madoff scammed more money out of people than this guy. Not that you'd point that he's white; you're as hypocritical as you are stupid, apparently.
Truer words were never spoken PFG!!!
zombie

Dayton, OH

#14 Aug 23, 2009
What's the point of this thread? That a black man committed a crime? Like white guys don't! Ted Bundy, Jeffrey Dahmer, John Wayne Gacy. Three nice white guys not scamming anyone out of their money.

Since: Sep 08

Louisville, Kentucky

#15 Aug 23, 2009
PFG wrote:
What does this have to do with race?
Oh, yeah. I forgot. You're a racist sack of shit, so EVERYTHING is about race, to you.
I'd wager that Bernie Madoff scammed more money out of people than this guy. Not that you'd point that he's white; you're as hypocritical as you are stupid, apparently.
I must admit this Waysmoreblue character does sound like an ahole!

“Jody”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#16 Aug 23, 2009
Blues, what's that you keep saying? Oh yeah, I remember,.. quote; "THEY always make it about race."
waymoresblues

United States

#17 Aug 23, 2009
Phoenix97 wrote:
<quoted text>
The game is about to change pin head....The Equalizer is now on the Job!!
lmfaaaaaaaaaooo omg this is awsome' phoenix has his own little topix gang , what a hoot , lets see ' what can we call them.... ohh i know 'how bout THE TOPIX TERRORISTS 'i like that .let me know what you all think..
waymoresblues

United States

#18 Aug 23, 2009
off the trail wrote:
Blues, what's that you keep saying? Oh yeah, I remember,.. quote; "THEY always make it about race."
race RULES 'it makes a great conversation piece .everybody loves it .
waymoresblues

United States

#19 Aug 23, 2009
Phoenix97 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever get tired of your own bullshit loser!
nutty road rage woman found guilty - waysmoreblues
black actor pleads guilty in scheme -Waysmoreblues
illigal aliens must leave...Waysmoreblues
Sheppard Square Housing Projects... Waysmoreblues
illigal aliens must leave .........Waysmoreblues
obama 'you scare me ..........Waysmoreblues
americans losing confidence in obama Waysmoreblues
nutty road rage woman recieves 10 years..Waysmore
Numbers Reveal Louisville's Deadliest Times Waysmore
Management troubles plague Park Duvalle-Chylloh
phoenix man ' you are waaaaaay to easy, dont you know by now that i post all this stuff and say the things i say just to piss you off ,and get a charge out of you, really i do its very entertaing ,and you fall for it everytime . but its fun. i actually look forward to your latest nasty name you have for me . thanks for all the fun ..
zombie

Dayton, OH

#20 Aug 23, 2009
Come on, you aren't posting this crap to piss off Phoenix. You're posting it 'cause you are an ignorant, small minded, bitter, mean spirited, bigoted old man. What happened? Did your wife leave for a black man, daughters shacking up with Mexicans? Why are you so angry, dude? Have a beer, try a Dos Equis.
waymoresblues

United States

#21 Aug 23, 2009
zombie wrote:
Come on, you aren't posting this crap to piss off Phoenix. You're posting it 'cause you are an ignorant, small minded, bitter, mean spirited, bigoted old man. What happened? Did your wife leave for a black man, daughters shacking up with Mexicans? Why are you so angry, dude? Have a beer, try a Dos Equis.
lol i love it, keep up the good work .

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Since: Sep 07

It won't be nothing

#22 Aug 23, 2009
zombie wrote:
Come on, you aren't posting this crap to piss off Phoenix. You're posting it 'cause you are an ignorant, small minded, bitter, mean spirited, bigoted old man. What happened? Did your wife leave for a black man, daughters shacking up with Mexicans? Why are you so angry, dude? Have a beer, try a Dos Equis.
Good Call Zombie!!

The only way I'd be easy is to accept that weak excuse for his hate for the past several weeks. Let's be honest, the reason he's been saying the vile shit he say is because his life is so screwed up; always talking about minorities. It's the only way he feels better about himself. His claim could hold water if all of his attacks were aimed at me personally, however that's not the case...

Thanks for the insight !!

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Since: Sep 07

It won't be nothing

#23 Aug 23, 2009
waymoresblues wrote:
<quoted text>
lol i love it, keep up the good work .
You can try and play it off, but the truth hurt doesn't low life? LMAO

Go back to Vanguard and tell McKinley I said Hi...
waymoresblues

United States

#24 Aug 23, 2009
Phoenix97 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Call Zombie!!
The only way I'd be easy is to accept that weak excuse for his hate for the past several weeks. Let's be honest, the reason he's been saying the vile shit he say is because his life is so screwed up; always talking about minorities. It's the only way he feels better about himself. His claim could hold water if all of his attacks were aimed at me personally, however that's not the case...
Thanks for the insight !!
DANG you got me figured out ,your just toooooooo damm good

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Since: Sep 07

It won't be nothing

#25 Aug 23, 2009
waymoresblues wrote:
<quoted text>
DANG you got me figured out ,your just toooooooo damm good
Oh I know!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 2 min Going Blue 1,283
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 20 min Anne52 81,595
Ridiculed and laughed at on the city bus. 2 hr jus sayin 10
Add a Word. Drop a Word........... (Sep '10) 2 hr texas pete 1,551
Word Association (May '09) 2 hr texas pete 568
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 2 hr Crazy Jae 7,936
l-word???? (Jan '11) 2 hr Crazy Jae 18
•••
•••

Norwood Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Norwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Norwood News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Norwood
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••