Fluoridation Fails as Americas cavity crisis escalates
Posted in the Norwich Forum
#1 Jan 26, 2014
January 25, 2014 was the 69th birthday of water fluoridation the top public health blunder of all time, reports the New York State Coalition Opposed to Fluoridation, Inc.(NYSCOF)
Instead of spreading less tooth decay across the land, fluoridation spread dental fluorosis (fluoride-discolored teeth) into every nook and cranny of America. Even though the CDC reports up to 60% of adolescents are afflicted with dental fluorosis, 51% of them have cavities.
Opposite to predictions, since fluoridation began in 1945:
1) Tooth decay crises occur in all fluoridated cities.
2) New dental professionals were created, e.g. dental therapists.
3) New dental schools opened.
4) Dental expenditures have gone up substantially, higher than the inflation rate.
5) Poor childrens cavities are more prevalent, severe, occur earlier and more likely to be untreated.
6) Despite dental spending growth, 42% percent of adults and 4 million children with dental problems could not afford dental care.
US Senator Bernie Sanders, in his 2012 report,Dental Crisis in America, says that 9,500 new dental providers are needed to meet the countrys current oral health needs
Science and government reports prove that fluoridation is a public health blunder; but politics keeps it alive, says attorney Paul Beeber, NYSCOF President.Its time for all Americans to demand their legislators stop adding unnecessary, health-robbing, money-wasting fluoride chemicals into their bodies via the water supply.
Add your comments below
|Vt. military college holds gay pride week (Mar '12)||Aug '16||Brandon Cole||7|
|Police: Man found with 1,428 bags of heroin in ... (Mar '16)||Apr '16||markey fife||2|
|Facts about the Mormon Church (May '06)||Mar '16||LDS4Eternity||374|
|Admirals school field (Jan '16)||Jan '16||Deborah McCloud||1|
|1 man dead after train strikes 2 in West Hartford (Nov '15)||Nov '15||Calipracious||1|
|Moving Mountains (May '12)||May '12||ADOLPHUS REX||1|
|No border dispute here: Vt., NH reaffirm boundary (May '12)||May '12||tallyho||3|
Find what you want!
Search Norwich Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC