|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

Why do you post on here?
Do you feel people give a shit about what you say?

If you feel your bad ass enough to talk shit annonymously.. then you aint shit at all.

What will you do? Type in all caps to act as if your YELLING?
or bust a caps lock in peoples asses?

The worst part about all of it is everyone knows who you are.. and every post you type gets you that much closer to the inevidble.

You come on here to act like your going to spread some big secret about me or whom ever else.. yet i have nothing to hide. As you can see by me posting using my real name.

I like how Fred Marsh used a name as Tax Payer.. Knowing taking his girls welfare check isnt paying taxs.

So why dont you show your faces around town where the people you guys talk shit about are.. and talk shit then?

Na that would be too scary.. Best to just stay indoors behind a computer and pretend like you have something of value to say..

But always remember something.. A keyboard is only made of plastic.. Doesnt work well as a shield.. Not as big as you think.. so i doubt you can really hide behind it.

And when the day comes and all the typers have suddenly stopped typing, I bet people smile and laugh when the stories are told.

"Ya and can you believe they did that to him/her.."
"Well they did talk alot of shit.. Definatly served them right."
Annoyed

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

HAHAHAHA OMG Mike you hit it all on a nail! Man why do people have to be such low lifes and steal lie cheat and oh throw stones when they don't live in glass houses!!!! Hey man you know I keep ya'll in loops but people need lives and quit being idiots on here and facebook! those who live in stone houses should not throw stones about other people!

But they are to afraid to show ya there names
Annoyed

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

OOPS I mean glass houses*****
wow

Russell, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

nicely said...Ageed!
elifikno

Gouverneur, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

wow wrote:
nicely said...Ageed!
indeed ageed lmfao!
you think you know

Carthage, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

all mental cases depression-suicide-treating old people like shit,keeping him in a cold room so he would get pneumonia and die.....so you could steal his money .....what a laugh talking about glass houses lmao you people are sooo fake
just saying

Gouverneur, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

you think you know wrote:
all mental cases depression-suicide-treating old people like shit,keeping him in a cold room so he would get pneumonia and die.....so you could steal his money .....what a laugh talking about glass houses lmao you people are sooo fake
So "You think you know"
You don't know squat. Old Man (in his 90's) didn't die from pneumonia. Ya think Old Age could have been the reason? Nah, couldn't have been that, everyone lives into there 90's.
what are you talking abou

Carthage, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

who said any thing about a 90 year old????got to love it you know how to spell ASS U ME?
bouge

Jamesville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

You for forgot the hat trick of murderers-Sprague, Merttler & Wilkins.
just saying

Gouverneur, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

what are you talking abou wrote:
who said any thing about a 90 year old????got to love it you know how to spell ASS U ME?
Reread You think you know april 4th:

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Norwich Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Norwich People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••