Norwich Jewish Center trashed by vandals

There are 5 comments on the Press & Sun-Bulletin story from Apr 10, 2008, titled Norwich Jewish Center trashed by vandals. In it, Press & Sun-Bulletin reports that:

“My estimate of damages would be in the tens of thousands of dollars.”

By Jim Wright jwright@pressconnects.com Press & Sun-Bulletin The Federal Bureau of Investigation joined the Norwich Police Department and the New York State Police today in an investigation of what city Police ... via Press & Sun-Bulletin

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Press & Sun-Bulletin.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jul 10

UK

#21 Dec 18, 2010
sitwosaints wrote:
God, I am only here cos of topix thinking I am in the states...... Your town sounds sick. Say again sick. People trash the Jewish centre and they are just kids? Just little old home grown Nazis? Well that's all right then isn't it. Nice to see you Oxford no, and I will pass it on
And can anyone under the age of fifty write English? Or American?

UK

#22 Dec 18, 2010
sitwosaints wrote:
<quoted text>And can anyone under the age of fifty write English? Or American?
The spell checker should be in your head....are you really producing a generation of illiterates? Do at least some of your schoolchildren know how to write English?
John

Wellington, KS

#23 Dec 18, 2010
SEE THE SINFUL WICCAN SPANKING VIDEO!!!!!

UK

#24 Dec 19, 2010
sitwosaints wrote:
God, I am only here cos of topix thinking I am in the states...... Your town sounds sick. Say again sick. People trash the Jewish centre and they are just kids? Just little old home grown Nazis? Well that's all right then isn't it. Nice to see you Oxford no, and I will pass it on
Nobody standing up for the local Nazi youth? I'm very pleased. Please help them to see the idiocy of their behaviour. Words actually fail me on this

UK

#25 Dec 28, 2010
John wrote:
SEE THE SINFUL WICCAN SPANKING VIDEO!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =LVfRIcp51YsXX
Fool

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norwich Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fowler kid Apr 26 Better hide now 15
Hot summer Apr 20 flim 2
News Two charged with drug crimes, one from Harrisville Apr 9 stalker 1
i wanna be a model ;) (Aug '14) Apr '15 Djb111 2
Why is this a New Berlin forum? Anyone here fro... (Jun '06) Mar '15 potato lasers 4
News Lewis County Legislators still concerned about ... Mar '15 stalker 1
Artisan well to shut down on rt 3 Mar '15 John 11
More from around the web

Norwich People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]