Police: Employee Pocketed Bank Deposits

Police: Employee Pocketed Bank Deposits

There are 1 comment on the Westport Now story from Aug 14, 2018, titled Police: Employee Pocketed Bank Deposits. In it, Westport Now reports that:

Officers arrested a Bridgeport man for the theft of $7,000 from a Westport business where he had worked, police said today. Police picked up Kyle Small, 24, on a warrant Thursday at the Milford Police Department where he was being held in connection with the thefts reported in October and that had occurred on three occasions.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Westport Now.

Since: Dec 15

Stratford, CT

#1 Aug 14, 2018
Now, that is real money. I hope that he enjoy spending it. Sorry for the owner of the business. I hope that they get the money back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norwalk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Club Pilates Post Road Westport - Stay AWAY Mon Want Money Back 2
News Stamford school teacher's manslaughter convicti... (Jun '09) Sun Kelly 320
News Police: Bridgeport man caught with PCP in Stamford Nov 16 Daniel Conscience 2
Is Brett Saltus still shooting heroin (May '18) Nov 9 Buzz 4
News Anti-poverty agency has new leader Nov 7 BPT 20
News The Madera Winds Quintet will be joined by pian... Nov 2 America Gentleman... 1
News Bridgeport man charged with failing to appear i... Nov 2 WorkAvoider 2

Norwalk Jobs

Personal Finance

Norwalk Mortgages