No Gangs Dick?Norwalk is run by losers

Posted in the Norwalk Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Clark Kent

Westport, CT

#1 May 28, 2012
Just before 5 p.m. an officer on patrol radioed to dispatch asking for backup at Calf Pasture saying up to 50 ‘kids’ were fighting in the parking lot. That number of alleged offenders jumped to 100 later.
As of 5:30 p.m. the fights had been broken up but large groups of the youths were still mulling about. Six police units responded at the height of the incident.
Norwalk police blocked off entrance to the Calf Pasture and Shady Beach during the incident.
The first officer on scene referred to those fighting as a large group of "Bloods and Crips", referencing the known street gangs.
Police spent the next hour sorting out the situation and looking for anyone at the beach "wearing (gang) colors" according to reports
Enjoy the city?Its about time for this to happen all the time write Norwalk off get a pass and go to Sherwood island
Niikk

Port Chester, NY

#2 May 29, 2012
Where is a link to this story?
One thing we know for sure is that there are losers and stalkers that live there. But the crime sure seems to be exaggerated, and made up on this forum for some reason.
Niikk

Port Chester, NY

#3 May 29, 2012
Here is the link:

http://www.thehour.com/news/norwalk/massive-f...

Good thing there was police there to stop it. Norwack, I really miss the ghetto scum bags that call that place home... HA HA HA

If they kill each other, soon there will be no more gangs. I say we give them all guns and let them take care of themselves...
Ignore the the TROLL

United States

#4 May 29, 2012
Just ignore the old black queen stalking troll Robtard that posts as Niikk in black. as we all know she is an obsessed old black queen that has mental issues
Niikk

Port Chester, NY

#5 May 29, 2012
Like replying to every post using a proxy server and some stupid name, when we all know its YOU??
LMAO!
One thing for sure, nikkthedick will reply with the same garbage to every single post. Anything for attention...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#9 May 29, 2012
Niikk wrote:
Like replying to every post using a proxy server and some stupid name, when we all know its YOU??
LMAO!
One thing for sure, nikkthedick will reply with the same garbage to every single post. Anything for attention...
WOW now this is funny..The old troll Robtard is accusing others of using multiple names as "it" posts as me...I swear "it" has got to be the dumbest thing alive. Tell us Robtard why dont you sign in and use your registered name of Robby Rob for anything but your gay spam. We all know its you.
Niikk

Port Chester, NY

#10 May 29, 2012
I post as niikk in Port Chester. And I am VERY happy it annoys you. There are two Niikks now.
Are you feeling okay? You actually posted as "niikk" with your own username? What happened?
I thought I got rid of you for good. Guess not...
Oh well. Lets wait and see how many times you spam replies. And the proxy for out of state? Classic Niikkthedick posts!
BTW how do you know I am old? Just curious, since you never met me. Let me guess, you will reply with gay spam as the answer!
Tell everyone why you call me old? How do you know my age?

“I SURE AM A PRETTY BLACK QUEEN”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#11 May 29, 2012
See now I will post with my real user name instead of Niikk from the ghetto Port Chester. I changed to Niikk in Post Chester to annoy you after you called me out as the old black queen that I am. I will then deny the post.
Thanks
Robtard the Dicktard
Niikk

Port Chester, NY

#12 May 29, 2012
LMAO!
too funny, he posts again with another profile with yet ANOTHER username!
Look up "Gentrification" when you stop copying all my posts. Much nicer touching greenwhich than living with gangs the kill each other all day long!
So again, tell us why you think I am old?
Are you ignoring the question? Did you get called out once again?
beggin for my IP, finding my proifle on other sites and describing me perfectly. Scary, angry stalker. Niikkthedick, always good for a laugh...

Location hidden

#13 May 29, 2012
See I said I would post as Niikk and I did and I denied it. I am such an old black queen. Also all please note that sometimes I refer to myself in the 3rd person and argue with myself. this is due to my wine enema fetish. I now live in the ghetto Port Chester as I had my house foreclosed in Norwalk not to mention my xwife kicked me to the curb when she caught me in bed with a black dude doing that gay stuff. I will soon post as Niikk from Port Chester again.
Thanks
Robtard the Dicktard

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#14 May 29, 2012
SEEMS LIKE MY IMPOSTOR THE OBSESSED STALKER HAS LOST IT YET AGAIN..
THE TROLL IS FIGHTING WITH "HERSELF" AND SPEAKING IN THE 3RD PERSON. SUCH A SAD TROLL IT IS. IT IS ALSO RAMBLING ON AIMLESSLY ABOUT PICS AND IP'S???
THE FUNNIEST IS THAT THE QUEEN THINKS THE SLUM POST CHESTER IS LIKE GREENWICH...TROLL ITS MORE LIKE BRIDGEPORT.
ROBTARD I JUST HAD SOMEONE ASK ME IF YOU WERE BORN A RETARD?//WE ARE LAUGHING HYSTERICALLY AT YOUR IGNORANCE AND STALKING OF MY EVERY POST..ALL BECAUSE I AM THE ONE THAT CALLED YOU OUT.
HAHHAHA
WE LOVE IT.
TROLL MAYBE YOU ARE TO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND BUT WE USE YOU AS OUR(OR AS YOU WOLD SAY ARE) ENTERTAINMENT.
NOW REPLY TROLL I COMMAND YOU.
Niikk

Port Chester, NY

#18 May 30, 2012
Hey, why don't you create a profile with my name on it? Oh and then, post 100 times about me all night, replying to your own posts?
That sure will make ME look stupid, right?
Niikkthedick, always great for a laugh!
Explain why you think I was "sh it canned" as you put it?
Is that because you cannot wait to read my every post? So you know exactly where I am and all times?
Notice not a SINGLE person replies to your posts? But you do all day and all night, and its all about ME.
But you are not a stalker huh? LMAO!
Looking forward to your 50 replies!!!!!!!
Ignore the the TROLL

United States

#19 May 30, 2012
Niikk wrote:
Hey, why don't you create a profile with my name on it? Oh and then, post 100 times about me all night, replying to your own posts?
That sure will make ME look stupid, right?
Niikkthedick, always great for a laugh!
Explain why you think I was "sh it canned" as you put it?
Is that because you cannot wait to read my every post? So you know exactly where I am and all times?
Notice not a SINGLE person replies to your posts? But you do all day and all night, and its all about ME.
But you are not a stalker huh? LMAO!
Looking forward to your 50 replies!!!!!!!
Robtard once again refers to herself in the 3rd person and describes herself perfectly. What A sicko stalker obsessed troll she is.
Niikk

Port Chester, NY

#20 May 30, 2012
LMAO!!!
Hey Niikthedick, do you even know what state Dayton is in??
btw, are you going to answer any questions? Like why you assume I was canned and how you know my age?
Don't be afraid, everyone that reads this forum knows, but we all know you will just reply with gay spam again to bury the truth.
You better reply to one of your own posts again, that will make me look really bad...
WHAT A FREAK

Herndon, VA

#21 May 30, 2012
WOW Robtards obsession has taken her over again...The stalker should check herself into the mental ward.
Niikk

Port Chester, NY

#22 May 30, 2012
oh boy, you stopped using a different location. Dude, you are soo smart!
You fooled everyone!

Location hidden

#23 May 30, 2012
I have been posting as Niikk (in black) all day so I think I will switch to this name for awhile. Don't worry I will keep speaking in the 3rd person and fighting with myself as I am an azz.
Thanks
Robtard the Dicktard
Niikk

Port Chester, NY

#25 May 31, 2012
Bacigalupe wrote:
<quoted text>
Where in the story you cite does Moccia say there are no gangs?
Odd, it does not say that anywhere...
MAYBE someone does not like Moccia and posts made up stuff?
Niikk

United States

#26 May 31, 2012
It's also odd how do I post gay spam here and troll the site over and over again.
thanks
Robtard the Dicktard
Niikk

Port Chester, NY

#28 May 31, 2012
NiikktheDick,
Cannot formulate a sentence to save his life.
Is sooo bored, creates accounts just like the people that make him look more retarded than he is and replies. Oh and copies every insult, being he cannot think of anything by himself.
Too funny, and very entertaining!

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[4] The noun troll may refer to the provocative message itself, as in: "That was an excellent troll you posted."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norwalk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bridgeport man charged in Stamford woman's kidn... (Jun '09) Mar 20 Cake203 41
News Community Leader Seeking A Second Act For The F... Mar 19 America Gentleman... 2
WOW Norwalk police department rated the worst ... (Nov '15) Mar 19 Robdny 13
News Bridgeport shrugs off snow Mar 19 Monica 6
News Bristol Palin says abstinence best path for teens (May '09) Mar 19 Monica 2,655
Dr. Timothy Bookas Soundview Medical investigat... Mar 19 Tim 3
News Crowds turn out for Bridgeport's St. Patrick's ... Mar 18 America Gentleman... 2

Norwalk Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Norwalk Mortgages